Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 12:54 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mable
and liam neeson lololol

must admit nothing better than a mighty fine actor on a swashbuckling role lol will definately have to look out for that film as well

Yeah, well, Excalibur seems to be a film that hasn't been on the television for years and it doesn't seem to be out on dvd or video...I would watch it again though if I had the chance.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:40 AM
Bob23

May your cupeth overfloweth with early morning deweth!

Maybe...maybe not...who knows?

http://www.pharmacratic-inquisition.com/

Old 27-08-2006, 10:25 AM
angelus

The grail could be seen as a cup which never empties, a constant flow, a parable to mankind, when Jesus said the meek shall inherit the earth.

Does anyone on here see yourself as a righteous person, & if so do you believe its that type of person who should be rewarded in life? Please reply to me if you do. Thanks.
Old 27-08-2006, 10:35 AM
bluespirit

I have an email friend who is very much into this sort of thing. Now, he believes that Jesus was married and had 3 children. He also believes that Jesus is now actually back again but no one at this moment knows this and he is living in England.
He was born of a Jewish and English parent but at this moment,will only make himself known when the time is right.
He will be a great leader in the future.
He is not sure whether this will be in politics or in a religious aspect. (to do with the church)
Interesting to see what happens in the future.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:38 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelus
The grail could be seen as a cup which never empties, a constant flow, a parable to mankind, when Jesus said the meek shall inherit the earth.

A constant channel of positive energy, via an enlightened / illuminated chakra system, which could provide the key to eternal life?
That's what I was learning about recently in my shamanistic teachings?!
They say with "ultimate ascension", raw life energy running within your body, without restriction or complication (ie, free flowing) could enable you to live until you were 140. While some shamans even said that this energy could be so 'live' in the body that the body could not die.
It would constantly sense a full amount of life energy and never suffer from dis-ease caused by neagative energies?

I think we're on to something here?!
Angelus, you could quite easily become a legend!! lol
Old 01-10-2006, 01:42 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluespirit
I have an email friend who is very much into this sort of thing. Now, he believes that Jesus was married and had 3 children. He also believes that Jesus is now actually back again but no one at this moment knows this and he is living in England.
He was born of a Jewish and English parent but at this moment,will only make himself known when the time is right.
He will be a great leader in the future.
He is not sure whether this will be in politics or in a religious aspect. (to do with the church)
Interesting to see what happens in the future.

Scary thought?
Especially when your Mum is Jewish / English! lol
Old 01-10-2006, 02:07 AM
BLAIR2BE

christianity would probably call this "new jesus", the false prophet/antichrist
Old 01-10-2006, 02:59 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
christianity would probably call this "new jesus", the false prophet/antichrist

lol lol lol
Old 01-10-2006, 10:33 AM
rose

hey mable and tiy...i was obsessed with arthurian legends when i was a teenager. i fulfilled my fantasy to go to glastonbury tor when i was in england last year. stayed in cornwall but didn't see dozmary pool or tintagel...but bodmin moor was a dream come true. have you ever read marion zimmer bradley's mists of avalon? about england at the time through the eyes of a high priestess.

what do people feel about the da vinci code? i admit it's a blockbuster cover of the subject of the true holy grail but it has opened the subject up for many to research more.

has anyone read more into the theory about jesus and his bloodline? like the book Holy Blood, Holy Grail? i haven't read it yet...was wondering what people thought. :)
Old 01-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose
hey mable and tiy...i was obsessed with arthurian legends when i was a teenager. i fulfilled my fantasy to go to glastonbury tor when i was in england last year. stayed in cornwall but didn't see dozmary pool or tintagel...but bodmin moor was a dream come true. have you ever read marion zimmer bradley's mists of avalon? about england at the time through the eyes of a high priestess.

what do people feel about the da vinci code? i admit it's a blockbuster cover of the subject of the true holy grail but it has opened the subject up for many to research more.

has anyone read more into the theory about jesus and his bloodline? like the book Holy Blood, Holy Grail? i haven't read it yet...was wondering what people thought. :)

Definitely go to Tintagel, and seek out St Nectans Glen. Will try and find a way of posting some pics / video clips on here... Any ideas would be appreciated.
What an amazing place!!!!

We also came up with the conclusion, Avalon was just off the coast of Tintagel. But you'd have to go there and see what you think for yourself.
There's certainly the 'mist' that is spoken of, and some sort of markation along the shoreline indicating something 'shallow'.

Got a bit of the way into the Holy Blood and the Holy Grail, but have put it down now.
It's become obvious what is going on, so I don't want to read any more as it'll only wind me up!! lol

The Da Vinci Code again has some truths, and again, it relates to cover ups and corruption.
So again, I read a bit and put it down. In fact, gave it away?
I drew alot from the "angels and demons" book however, and even though there is some agenda on behalf of the author, which you have to see through with positivity if you are ever going to walk away better off for reading it, it's still got some information that is useful when you're trying to seek and locate negative cores.

Do love the chase, but finding time to ride the high waves!

AM
Closed Thread