Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 20-12-2013, 04:40 AM
Ang Zhing

Our understanding of UFO's

The topic of UFO's have sparked controversy when mentioned, most of the time leaving people focused on the event rather than the nature of the event. It is apparent not all vehicles observed in the sky are of human creation. It is also clear the shapes of these vehicles vary from different sightings and footage. One common observation is they appear to defy our understanding of physics, by maneuvering in the air regardless of shape, almost or if not at the speed of light.

What are UFO's? The same question could be asked about anything we don't know. Are they friendly? Do they want a piece of the action here on earth?

I imagine any being(s) with technology of that level have reached a Godlike state of cooperation in their civilization thus rendering hostility null, but not to be ruled out. What would a human want from an ant? We're merely ants in their cognition. In such a vast universe we can be erased at any moment by other beings such as how we swat a fly simply because it dared fly across our face.

This is my understanding of UFO's. They're simply observers for the time being. Some curious hence "abductions" if those stories are true. We haven't been eradicated on earth which possibly indicates these beings have found a greater purpose in life, they may also be searching for the same answers we humans seek. For all we know they may already have every answer and are acting as caretakers of the universe. Possibly communicating with even greater beings or multidimensional entities, but I can't go that far.

There seems to be a contrast in complexity of these vehicles and our understanding of the universe and its components. It is true these vehicles defy the physics we know, but what do we know?

What is technology and do the laws of which we create and use it also apply in every location on the universe? Technology could be built and learnt differently depending on the sensors available to the consciousness. Perhaps Technological devices can be created with other elements not found on earth. These UFO's appear to be solid and in our dimension, but yet behave in ways we've never been able to study. Are these being piloted by being(s) or just drones being controlled from another location. Some theories suggest they're traveling by simply bouncing off magnetic fields of planets. Another theory is they could be bending space to travel from point A to B rather than a linear fashion. The plausible theory i can fathom from my human understanding is Graphene. They could be using graphene at a sophisticated level to control these vehicles with their consciousness. Which could explain the velocity of some of these UFO's. Even though UFO's are uncommon to humans, these vehicles could be common in other parts of the universe. They could potentially be manifesting from other dimension.

I give this one a 0.001% based on my current knowledge, but there's a possibility we're in a simulation, and these UFO's are possibly the creators of this simulation or participants that have reached a better understanding of this cosmic game.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:03 PM
Experiencer

UFO's, keeping with the understanding a UFO is an " unidentified flying object ", meaning, we label it such, as we do not know " what " it is, or what they are, only that " there " it is, or, there they are. They show up, many times even on radar.

I think it's pretty obvious people of all walks of life see them. Airforce pilots, police officers, state troopers, presidents ( former president Jimmy Carter ), politicians ( former governor Symington, of Arizona, during the Phoenix Lights ufo back in 1997.) And, mostly your average,everyday people see them.

It's pretty much a given. UFO's exist. We don't know what they are. We do make assumptions, we speculate, based on what we experience with them, as to what they are, and why they are here.

To the skeptic, yes, many UFO pictures and videos are fake, however, not all.
Careful examination of these many times do show they are faked, so, thus, these particular one's would no longer be classified a "UFO". They would now be identified as faked.

We do not know, for a fact, they are from other stars or galaxies, or other dimensions. We may speculate as to where they come from, but, so far, we just do not know.

And, for those of you who say you " know " where they come from, because you channel them, my answer to you would be, you may be told by them, what they are, and where they come from, but, how do you know, this entity, or entities, are telling you the truth? Again, we can speculate, and make assumptions, and, in my opinion, that's fine, but, label it as such. Let's not call it " fact ".

Until we have more information collected on this phenomena, we really just don't know, as of today.

We would like to think we are more intelligent than the beings that occupy these UFO's, but, let's face it, we are not.

Whatever these UFO's are, and whereever they come from, they have the upper edge on us. Whether they come from the other dimensions, or other worlds, they are way, way more advanced than us.
Old 19-01-2014, 05:47 PM
Master
Involving a NASA project this year, and methodology of UFO technology. Non classical physics?

About 30 minutes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baa_7p9HWR8

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ang Zhing
The topic of UFO's have sparked controversy when mentioned, most of the time leaving people focused on the event rather than the nature of the event. It is apparent not all vehicles observed in the sky are of human creation. It is also clear the shapes of these vehicles vary from different sightings and footage. One common observation is they appear to defy our understanding of physics, by maneuvering in the air regardless of shape, almost or if not at the speed of light.

What are UFO's? The same question could be asked about anything we don't know. Are they friendly? Do they want a piece of the action here on earth?

I imagine any being(s) with technology of that level have reached a Godlike state of cooperation in their civilization thus rendering hostility null, but not to be ruled out. What would a human want from an ant? We're merely ants in their cognition. In such a vast universe we can be erased at any moment by other beings such as how we swat a fly simply because it dared fly across our face.

This is my understanding of UFO's. They're simply observers for the time being. Some curious hence "abductions" if those stories are true. We haven't been eradicated on earth which possibly indicates these beings have found a greater purpose in life, they may also be searching for the same answers we humans seek. For all we know they may already have every answer and are acting as caretakers of the universe. Possibly communicating with even greater beings or multidimensional entities, but I can't go that far.

There seems to be a contrast in complexity of these vehicles and our understanding of the universe and its components. It is true these vehicles defy the physics we know, but what do we know?

What is technology and do the laws of which we create and use it also apply in every location on the universe? Technology could be built and learnt differently depending on the sensors available to the consciousness. Perhaps Technological devices can be created with other elements not found on earth. These UFO's appear to be solid and in our dimension, but yet behave in ways we've never been able to study. Are these being piloted by being(s) or just drones being controlled from another location. Some theories suggest they're traveling by simply bouncing off magnetic fields of planets. Another theory is they could be bending space to travel from point A to B rather than a linear fashion. The plausible theory i can fathom from my human understanding is Graphene. They could be using graphene at a sophisticated level to control these vehicles with their consciousness. Which could explain the velocity of some of these UFO's. Even though UFO's are uncommon to humans, these vehicles could be common in other parts of the universe. They could potentially be manifesting from other dimension.

I give this one a 0.001% based on my current knowledge, but there's a possibility we're in a simulation, and these UFO's are possibly the creators of this simulation or participants that have reached a better understanding of this cosmic game.

What would the "Godlike" aspect you bring up, involve?
Interdimensionality, involving transcending, "Space/time".
Which is reflective of the sightings reports in the News. As well as abduction scenerios.

Then too, it is stated that their are different types of extraterrestrials visitng Earth, not all friendly.

Saw this in the News:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2532617/Could-hoverboards-closer-think-Resea...
"Jan 2, 2014 ... Could hoverboards be closer than we think? ...
While scientists have previously managed to suspend objects in mid-air using what's called ...
A machine uses speakers that produce sound at high frequencies inaudible to the ..."

I'm thinking of Boeing, and Lockheed-Martin who claimed to have researched "Gravity-Shielding", and stated they were unsuccsseful.
Right...

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 21-01-2014, 02:12 AM
Ascender
I belive they are multi dimesional beings it wouldnt make sense to travel vast distances in space its more likely they came from another dimension which has same time line but a different version of what we call earth this is only a guess but more logical sense to me.
Old 29-01-2014, 02:25 PM
Experiencer

These beings have the upper hand. Even if you are one of those, that have communication with them, through some sort of telepathy, channeling, or such, you still do not know their agenda.

There may be many different species, races, that have been visiting us. Again, the UFO activity definitely increased around the mid to late 1940's, and, what has been different on our planet, we, humans, now have atomic, nuclear capability.

Any beings observing this planet, has taken notice. Assume we are about to enter a third world war, and, nuclear weapons are about to be used. My guess these a benevolent extraterrestrial race may step in. I'm sure there are some that couldn't care less about us, and would let us blow ourselves up.

I can't remember where I read it, but, in the past, there has been UFO activity around nuclear missile silos, even messing with the technology within them. Kinda like " yes, we are watching you, and, if we want, we can stop you from using these, so, be careful with them."

Kinda like when a parent notices the child has discovered matches for the first time.

Just keep in mind, whatever or whoever is behind the UFO phenomena, they are way, way, way more advanced than us!
Old 25-02-2014, 04:10 PM
anonymous_1

I saw some **** once..
Old 28-02-2014, 01:55 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
I belive they are multi dimesional beings it wouldnt make sense to travel vast distances in space its more likely they came from another dimension which has same time line but a different version of what we call earth this is only a guess but more logical sense to me.

Yes, it makes more sense they are multi-dimensional beings. Such entities could, with such capability, probably be in any part of the physical universe we as humans exist in, any time they want. They would not be constricted by space/time.
Old 05-04-2014, 04:49 AM
Master
Anti-gravity involves interdimensionality. As Gravity is inter-mingled with Space. And, Time.

Our reality is, Space, Time... Gravity.