Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 01-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Suspended
I can almost see the word "Lion" in it.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow

Very interesting, Thunder Bow. I have massive connections to big cats. I am a Leo (the Lion). I have many personality traits in common with them--both the aggressive and the introverted parts.

I have had connections to cats that, I feel, were incarnations of guides who were with me when I needed them. I even feel that one represents a personality that I have been with as a pair for many lives. [I've been hesitant to admit these things because it really does come across like Crazy Cat Lady! So be it. ]

I even had an experience that was conscious OBE. I was working with a line of people who had recently passed, teaching them "the power of the cat". (Paul Newman was there. I knew his acting and something about him but hadn't been a crazy fan. I feel now I've "met" him!)

In the "dream" the people took off into the air on skateboard-looking things. It sounds very trite. I think it was a difficult thing to create a symbol for, so I don't really know what "the power of the cat" might be, what skill it might represent. But it's stuck with me. It made me realize that perhaps I was "doing things" in the spirit world other than living in this physical one.

Again--very interesting that you saw that. I just felt that Liam would be William--perhaps a Scottish or Irish connection. But the pair seem to work--Lor & Liam.

Lora
Old 01-12-2013, 05:32 PM
Master
Quote:

Very interesting, Thunder Bow. I have massive connections to big cats. I am a Leo (the Lion). I have many personality traits in common with them.

I have had connections to cats that, I feel, were incarnations of guides who were with me when I needed them. I even feel that one represents a personality that I have been with as a pair for many lives. [I've been hesitant to admit these things because it really does come across like Crazy Cat Lady! So be it. ]

I even had an experience that was conscious OBE. I was working with a line of people who had recently passed, teaching the "the power of the cat". (Paul Newman was there. I knew his acting and something about him but hadn't been a crazy fan. I feel now I've "met" him. It also seems to square with him being someone who liked adrenaline-thril kinds of activities--like Indy car and Le Mans car racing.)

In the "dream" the people took off into the air on skateboard-looking things. It sounds very trite. I think it was a difficult thing to translate into a symbol I would understand, so I don't really know what "the power of the cat" might be, what skill it might represent. But it's stuck with me. It made me realize that perhaps I was "doing things" in the spirit world other than living in this physical one.

Again--very interesting that you saw that. I just felt that Liam would be William--perhaps a Scottish or Irish connection. But the pair seem to work--Lora & Liam.

Lora
Old 01-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:

Very interesting, Thunder Bow. I have massive connections to big cats. I am a Leo (the Lion). I have many personality traits in common with them--both the aggressive and the introverted parts.

I even had an experience that was conscious OBE. I was working with a line of people who had recently passed, teaching them "the power of the cat". (Paul Newman was there. I knew his acting and something about him but hadn't been a crazy fan. I feel now I've "met" him. It also seems to square with him being someone who liked adrenaline-thrill kinds of activities--like Indy car and Le Mans car racing.)

In the "dream" the people took off into the air on skateboard-looking things. It sounds very trite. I think it was a difficult thing to translate into a symbol I would understand, so I don't really know what "the power of the cat" might be, what skill it might represent. But it's stuck with me. It made me realize that perhaps I was "doing things" in the spirit world other than living in this physical one.

Again--very interesting that you saw that. I just felt that Liam would be William--perhaps a Scottish or Irish connection. But the pair seem to work--Lor & Liam.

Lora
Old 02-12-2013, 10:50 PM
pgrundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmBuzz71
I just like to point out something. After I had an awakening, I was introduced to my spirit guides. I am Native myself, but I was surprised that I had a celtic, female spirit guide, representing Mother Earths female energies. I also found that on my right there was an Italian, who was representing my higher consciousness, a universal one, where it's all about the Family.

While my female spirit guide is all about duality, she is what I am told half Japanese. So part of her represents spirituality in the East of Asia, and the west of Europe. While my male spiritual guide is that of the consciousness, who is also about duality, representing black and white. When I had a vision of him he was a big black skinned guy, and thought that was odd, a black Italian. I think it has to do something from the past where blacks where part of the roman culture. So the Male also represent my lower consciousness that is the dark and my higher one in the light.

So on the west I have my Female spirit guide, who represent the colors of white and yellow.

On the East, I have my male guide, who represents white and black.

and me, who is representing the color red, and completes the four colors.

Oh! I almost forgot about North and South. This is where Mary Magdalen and Jesus comes in. So Jesus suppose to represent North, but he is being held in the darkness because of the sins of our souls, he is at the bottom of the barrel, where his light shines. To get to his light we must follow what he stands for, and let Mary lead us to into the darkness of the soul, to reunite the fire within, to the of our true being.

The spirit is in the air that feeds the fire, the fire represents the energy of the spirit, at the Earth's core. So Mary to me represents the color red, and is one half of the holy spirit, and she represents south meaning she is half black also. While Jesus represents the male side of the holy spirit, the holy part of Mother earth's consciousness, that is powered by the light. Until he is set free he will be half black, and half white.

Sorry if i got a little off track, just saying that we are represented, a little bit of everything, when it comes to creation of ones soul.

This was very helpful to me, thank you for sharing it. I often feel I must be crazy with these spirits, and yet they seem to affect my life positively. What you described helped enormously. I am not a native person, I am of Welsh ancestry, my ancestors were metal workers. But the way you put this makes sense and I am going to pursue it because I think it will help me understand what is happening.

Again, thank you very much,
Old 02-12-2013, 10:54 PM
pgrundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharleneMarie2712
I wonder if the indian man has any connection to you? Maybe he is some sort of guide? Especially if you are naturally easing your mind to understand his unique thoughts.
Its not nuts at all. I had miscarried about a two years ago, and now I occasionally have conversations with my baby in my mind when I meditate. I can see his face, and I can see through to his thoughts, if that makes any sense? He is an amazing child. I beleive he has been guiding me the past few years, even before I was pregnant. I can feel him with me when I am in sticky situations. Now thats weird:) lol

Charlene, I think maybe he is some sort of guide. I feel bad for him to be charged with following my batty self around all the time though.

Your sharing about talking with your miscarried child really struck me. When I was in my 30s I found myself pregnant right after giving birth. I was so upset, but then finally I accepted it and got positive about it.

One night I dreamed of my baby. He was a boy and he said he wasn't right, he wouldn't be able to come. I could see that something had happened to him physically, he had not grown right or something, but he was a wonderful spirit.

Within days I miscarried. Your post made me remember that.

All the best to you. Miscarriage is harder than many people realize.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:09 AM
Administrator
When in meditation its possible to hear different lamguages because you are making your vibration higher,your vibration goes up theres come down. i am a celt but i have also got Native blood in me my guides have always been Native,the only exception was my healing guide he was a very old welsh doctor,he stayed for a while them my native guides took over.it is normal to have have guides of every denomination or culture they all speak their own language as well as english. the celtic nation and the Native nation are very similar. they both have clans but go back far enough and you will find many similarities,

Namaste
Old 27-12-2013, 02:54 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
It defintely didnt sound oriental. But Im probably not even hearing it correctly. My friends try to teach me how to even just say I love you in navajo and I still cant hear or say it correctly. LOL I just wish I knew what he was saying ? What does it mean!!?? Lol
Hi, CharleneMarie. Like another friend said here, if we are not fluent in the language of our ancestors, we can still understand on a spiritual level, not a cerebral one.

At one of the Sundance ceremonies I attended, an Old Man spoke in ancient Ojibwe language (one of the Plains nations up here in central Canada/northern US). Although I did not understand with my brain, I still felt something on a cellular level - in fact, I even found myself nodding. then I stopped, feeling a little embarrassed that others would think I understood him. But I did - in my heart, I heard his message about having unconditional love and compassion for all beings. Later, the Old Man's speech was paraphrased by the Sun Dance chief, and it turned out I did understand parts of his message.

Approach with a calm still mind and an open, humble heart, and you will understand.
Old 27-12-2013, 02:56 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
I wonder if the indian man has any connection to you? Maybe he is some sort of guide? Especially if you are naturally easing your mind to understand his unique thoughts.
Its not nuts at all. I had miscarried about a two years ago, and now I occasionally have conversations with my baby in my mind when I meditate. I can see his face, and I can see through to his thoughts, if that makes any sense? He is an amazing child. I beleive he has been guiding me the past few years, even before I was pregnant. I can feel him with me when I am in sticky situations. Now thats weird:) lol
Aw, CharleneMarie - that is beautiful! What a blessing - to have the spirit who was planning on incarnating as your child stay with you as a guide! I've not been able to communicate with the child I miscarried seventeen years ago - and I see that as what was spiritually intended. But I think that is SO wonderful you still have a connection - not weird at all!