Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Saranda

Healing for a river....

Hello, all.

Right now, there is an ecological catastrophe in the main river, Daugava, in my country - Latvia. For us, Daugava is not only a river, it is the simbol of our people, the blood of Latvia - and now it is being massively polluted with oil products as a result of some malfunctions in a Belarussian factory... The mass media is desinformating - for ignorant people are calm people. They say, that the pollution goes just as far as 8km over the borders. Actually, it is 100km, and growing swiftly. They say, that the oil spots are under control. Actually, nothing is, our emergency squads even have no experience in such situations.

Because of this, I have this rather unusual request - please, send as much healing thoughts and prayers to this river, to Daugava, as possible. The Life itself will appreciate it very much.

Thanks in advance.

Love and Light,

Saranda
Old 29-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Arcturus

I will send Reiki to this river. Mother Earth is constantly being attacked and it fills me with disgust at how little mankind cares for the very thing that gives us life.
Old 29-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Saranda

Thank you, Arcturus. I always feel sick when I see/get to know about such things, about the ignorance with which so many treat Mother Earth, about the kind of small thinking that doesn't realize that cutting forests means killing your own lungs, for we are all one, etc., etc...

But I believe that those who realize all this can be strong together and with healing thoughts alone can do very much for Life.

Love & Light,

Saranda
Old 03-04-2007, 05:34 PM
Muddler

I will do what I can too. Rivers are the arteries of the earth. I just sense Gaia crying.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Saranda

Thank you, Muddler. I hope this river will recover as soon as possible - although it is predicted that the pollution will wash away only in a couple of decades.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:16 AM
SpiritAwakes

Fish healing waters

Hi Saranda,

I'm sure all who read this post, including myself, will send healing love and light to this body of water and all of its inhabitants. May we also send healing love and light to Mother-Earth herself, and awakening and action to humankind, so that Nature will be loved, sacred and cared for once again.

Well wishes~
Old 04-04-2007, 05:00 PM
Seeker
Water is the escence of life.
Sending light and love to this River and to all the waters in our planet.
Might our love affect the changes that are so much needed.

Blessings,

Octarine
Old 04-04-2007, 06:43 PM
elaine

I will send all my healing thoughts to this river, may our planet truly heal

Loving thoughs, elaine xx
Old 04-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Saranda

Love you all, angels!
Closed Thread