Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 13-02-2007, 05:08 PM
angelica

Please help with any advise

I haven't been on this forum for over a year....2 1/2 yrs ago i dreamt of this evil women...4 seasons changing into a deeper evil...i met her last year...i thought i could help her see the truth....she always claimed she was evil, and stupid me, i tried to convince her to stray away from that life....its been several months since i spoke to her..yet while i was around her, my life became terrible, i started to drink tons of wine with her, and it seemed like i took a u-turn...i have been getting back to normal again...thank god! yet i wondered why i still think of her, she was trouble... i have prayed for her, yet i wonder if me thinking of her is keeping her presence around me still....or keeping her present in my life....everything to do with her was a sequence of the number 2...i wish i had listen to my guides and of god, because they had warned me.... see what happens when you don't listen....choas!!!
and if i have anything of hers,clothing..etc...should i get rid of it?

thank you......

angelica
Old 13-02-2007, 06:03 PM
Moonflower

Hi Angelica

Well done & welcome back to SF & for breaking the destructive cycle that you found yourself in! A positive outcome eventually eh .

However it sounds as though this person has a psychic attachment adversly influencing you they do not have to be dead to attach themselves to you. In this I mean that this person is still attached to your aura & is leeching your energy. The contact can have happened a long time ago but the physcic vampire finds it impossible to let go. Usually such an attachment can only take place where personal boundaries have been weak & it sounds to me as though this may be the case, whatever the attachment is or influencing you can be a thought form or mental influence. It can be that the person is still angry, jealous that you have been able to move on without them you need to find a way to return the energy to it's source at the right time when you feel it is appropriate.

I hope I am making sense at this stage lol.

You need to find a method of pshycic protection that is right for you and your scenario. The best protection is to ensure that you are well grounded, rooted everyday morning when you awake & at night before sleep, if you are well grounded in your physical body then it is more difficult for anyone to penetrate. Lax boundaries is an invitation to pshycic penetration, deep breathing will also help to protect but shallow breathing these are almost like a welcome mat being at your door saying open to pshycic penetration & hence depleting your energy.

Ther are all manner of useful tools out ther also to help prevent pshycic penetration, crystals to be worn or carried about the person, flower essences that can be rubbed into the palms of your hands & massaged around your physical body or your auric field.

But remember most of all what you fear will be drawn to you so you need to send this person packing emotionally, mentally & physically cutting any emotional cords.

Love Light & Positivity for you from me I will add you to my distant healing list Angelica.

Moonflower xx
Old 13-02-2007, 07:30 PM
OceanWaves19161

I agree with moonflower. I also had a guy around me who was like that. I stopped taking any phone calls, started becomming much more assertive, started balancing my chakras every day, grounding myself and carrying black tourmaline. Try it, it worked for me:)
Old 13-02-2007, 07:56 PM
cweiters

Proud evil woman

Angelica it appear to me this woman was proud to be evil just as you are proud to be kind. In many cases opposites will attract each other. However the good thing about this is you were not deceived of her nature. Drinking on a regular will cause any of us to become weak, don't beat up on yourself. I'm happy to see you on the road to recovery "MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU"

I often to tell myself; Obedience is far better than sacrifice.

IMO, love is not something you can retrieve, once its been given sincerely. You will continue to have thoughts and feelings from time to time. Which will quickly pass as you play the tape all the way through. If the things you have of hers is something you know she would want, may I suggest a box outside in the storage shed or simply drop off to her.

Nevertheless if you have come to a point where you just don't wont to be around her at all, under any circumstances, go on "trash um".

Blessings and love to you Angelica.

Love to all
cw
Old 13-02-2007, 08:24 PM
angelica

Thank you so much........... any gifts she had given me...i should throw them away as well.? maybe its a reminder, everytime i look at it? i have never came across this before..and i hope i never will again..... next time i will just get away........ i know i have to heal.....i feel it so much.....thank you again!!!!!
God Bless

Angelica
Old 12-04-2007, 05:30 PM
Laurie

A very intersting thread, but, can I ask... OceanWaves, what is 'black toumaline?' and, Moonflower, do crystals work for a variety of things? What kind of crystals should I be looking for?
Old 12-04-2007, 08:39 PM
OceanWaves19161

Lol sorry black tourmaline...a highly protective crystal that guards against strong negativity and psychic attacks. Buy a piece of it and put it in your pocket. It's energy is quite strong and if your able to feel energy in crystals you'll understand what I mean about its strength.

Alana:)
Old 12-04-2007, 08:48 PM
Maranda

Sound like you have suffered a psychic attack and might still be caught up in those events. Yes! Please get rid of anything and everything of hers. Cleans your home and work to protect yourself from further attacks. Light candles, meditate on positive things and on being stronger than she is.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Moonflower

Hi Laurie

Sorry for delayed response but been kept busy.. tell me alittle bit about what you are asking advice on??

Moonflower x
Old 14-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Muddler

I want to suggest that this presence is your on dark side which you are denying & instead trying to "convert". The number 2 signifying that it has equal power & is your other half. The issue then has to do with integrating this side of your personality. For this I suggest you see a therapist.
Closed Thread