Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 04:22 AM
feohgoddess

i suppose fairies don't like us smoking ;p

i scense this fairy around me but haven't seen her since that one occasion.

how do you heal a plant? i have one that is 3 years old and dying :( my cats ate it (bamboo plant) and it is now dying
Old 01-12-2006, 07:53 PM
nwc

mmmm perhaps just give it a lot of love ect and ask the universe for the highest good of all concerned to help heal your plant. maybe a being will help. and energised water ect.

i'm not a plant goddess... lol... was one of the reasons i was so bummed when my plant was dying because it lived for me!!! i moved and brought it in m back back on the plane and the elements wore it down when we got home ect.

i was just in complete awe and amazed of the speedy recovery ect that fairy performed... it was like a miracle! and how much it grew was amazing in that week.

but not all plants are meant to have very long lives...they might want (be eager to) to reincarnate as a bug or something...lol.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:26 AM
OceanWaves19161

They reakon putting healing crystals around the base of plants helps plants to heal and grow. Perhaps send out a healing intention as well. Could be worth a go:)
Old 11-02-2007, 01:07 AM
deltawaves

I put crystals, shells, little statues etc. around my indoor and outdoor potted plants and they all seem to do beautifully well!! And you could try some hands on healing just out from the plant's leaves and root system, and peaceful, relaxing music helps too. They're just like us really.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:10 PM
dark_veil

I believe in fairies, they are of course earth angels come to help us, if you believe you see. I sit staring and watching my lavender bush in summer, its alive with tiny white star like flashes, I also leave things out for fairies, before I moved house we had a special fairy garden with minature everything. One thing I should say, when picking flowers from your garden please ask first, they dont belong to us they belong to the fey

huggs
dark veil
Old 22-02-2007, 11:01 AM
next plateau

fairy folk are mischevious and will often appear when they hear laughter and frivolity - i say thats a big thumbs up to you and hubby as she was in your bedroom
Old 28-04-2007, 06:07 PM
LizHope10

Lapis,
I enjoyed reading your posts!
I have never seen an elemental but would love to...
Closed Thread