Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-10-2017, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
That's why you didn't following all we're response to each other. I transported his demon from his body to my body using Jesus dharma. So I can see and telling all these. So do you believe me or him? That's why I ask you can see demons or not?

And you don't see what he said is wrong? You can go back to check out so many misunderstanding that I point out for him but at the last part I'm tired to respond his word by word response.

That's why his techniques is no one can respond to him in full. So I only say that he's wrong. That's all.

Jeremy I do not see demons, nor do I want to see demons, they only exist in the perciever...
What Ab posts are true Scriptures, you either believe them or you don't it's your choice as it is mine. The way you are responding proves you have never read any so mybe it's sensible to check them out yourself instead of disagreeing when you don't understand them.
Yes I know you think he's wrong but he and many others think he's correct so does it matter, we all believe what we believe is true until the time comes when we either change our beliefs or expand them, that's life Jeremy, we are all different. Probably others would not agree with my beliefs but that's ok, I believe them and that's what matters.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:43 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Jeremy I do not see demons, nor do I want to see demons, they only exist in the perciever...
What Ab posts are true Scriptures, you either believe them or you don't it's your choice as it is mine. The way you are responding proves you have never read any so mybe it's sensible to check them out yourself instead of disagreeing when you don't understand them.
Yes I know you think he's wrong but he and many others think he's correct so does it matter, we all believe what we believe is true until the time comes when we either change our beliefs or expand them, that's life Jeremy, we are all different. Probably others would not agree with my beliefs but that's ok, I believe them and that's what matters.

Do you also know his membership of this forum also have rejected ? And he changed his name to start the same joke again. So you think that he should be supported by others.

I said, he's possessed by demon so you don't see that's the matter. So his talking is also not a matter. Only the Gnostic book is matter. But that's can't be happening before and after Jesus. Otherwise Jesus will have teaching me.

If you truely want to believe him or the Gnostic book then you'll become a joker. There's rules for creation or life but that's why I see what's written is not true. I can also ask creator if I'm wrong. So you see......
Old 07-10-2017, 02:20 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Jeremy; No mate you do NOT see demons either you are wholly deluded and worse, you know full well that you are a charlatan...Quite despicable really considering I tell you Im all about legitimate truth - you do indeed make it all into mockery..

So I tell you - PROVE TO YOU - that it is CHRIST saying these things - I show you SCRIPTURE Jeremy - and your answer now is to say not only me but Thomas and the other disciples as well MUST be "demon influenced" lol..??.. You do indeed make it up as you go along..lol....

Lets see then - these Disciples WALK AND TALK for a little over three years - side by side with the LIVING CHRIST... They learn from Him DIRECTLY, get to question Him intimately, face to face, He explains FULLY - tells John He has taught him EVERYTHING for instance.... Then when the others murder Him, He returns in spirit, to give the Disciples the HOLY GHOST (plus He then spends some more time among them finishing their teaching)...

Now Jeremy, if you understand ANY of this religious malarky at all, then you will know about the ELECT...These Disciples ARE THE ELECT -THEY start it al off -they ALONE have Christ truth revealed directly..... See the crucial part - Jeremy - HOLY GHOST - now whether you think I have it or not is irrelevant - fact is the DISCIPLES DID HAVE IT - we are told it directly even in the bible lol....

But look here - wise all powerful Jeremy is going to CONTRADICT CHRIST - and you will tell us now the disciples somehow are demons...lol... Now think fast mate - what lame excuse can you counter that TRUTH with..??.. Once you attain the Holy Ghost, you are SUPPOSED to be beyond such evil influence Jeremy - so how pray tell did the disciples become corrupt..??...lol..

The Holy Ghost IS Kundalini Jeremy - exact same phenomena - according to EVERYONE else SHE IS A DIVINE GODDESS - but according to all powerful Jeremy its a demon...lol... you don't even get the basics here..

Look at the scripture I present Jeremy and understand that IS CHRIST SPEAKING DIRECTLY - that's not me mate, making things up..lol...that is ACTUAL SCRIPTURE -the ORIGINAL gospels that the bible will be manufactured from.. These original gospels existed even BEFORE the religion did mate, so don't try to blame ME for their content - as said, Im just repeating what CHRIST had to say FIRST - so again, you criticise HIM really not me - as if you are even up to the task...lol..

What next then - you going to say CHRIST is demon possessed too..??...lol...HE SAID IT FIRST MATE - it IS His truth - you really do not have a clue about any of this - and THAT is why you find this such hard mental work - lived in la la land so long unchallenged that now you cant handle a dose of reality !!

btw - you have NEVER pointed out to me any "misunderstanding" - lol - again I tell you clearly you are a charlatan game player and that does not make you a spiritual authority at all despite your many many many boastful claims - you CANNOT point out any MIS understanding - simply not possible as you actually understand NONE OF IT and are as said making it up as you go along - and now I expose you so here you even admit, you are STRUGGLING now to make it up as you go along aren't you..??..lol...

Your not tired mate - you are out of your depth simple as that..lol.. Told you Im ALL ABOUT TRUTH - so go read the scripture I present then tell us what you think it means...it IS Christ speaking...not a demon..lol..

In the 4th century Cyril of Jerusalem considered the author a disciple of Mani who was also called Thomas.[71] Cyril stated: [72]

Mani had three disciples: Thomas, Baddas and Hermas. Let no one read the Gospel according to Thomas. For he is not one of the twelve apostles but one of the three wicked disciples of Mani.
L
The Manichæans also wrote a Gospel according to Thomas, which being tinctured with the fragrance of the evangelic title corrupts the souls of the simple sort."[24] and "Let none read the Gospel according to Thomas: for it is the work not of one of the twelve Apostles, but of one of the three wicked disciples of Manes."[25] The 5th century Decretum Gelasianum includes "A Gospel attributed to Thomas which the Manichaean use" in its list of heretical books.[26]

Valantasis and other scholars argue that it is difficult to date Thomas because, as a collection of logia without a narrative framework, individual sayings could have been added to it gradually over time.[28] Valantasis dates Thomas to 100 – 110 AD, with some of the material certainly coming from the first stratum which is dated to 30 – 60 AD.[29] J. R. Porter dates the Gospel of Thomas much later, to 250 AD.[30]
Llllllllll

Gospel of John

Book of Signs Edit
Main article: Book of Signs
The narrative of Jesus' public ministry, beginning with the introduction of the first disciples of Jesus. It consists of seven miracles, or "signs", interspersed with long dialogues, discourses, "Amen, amen" sayings, and "I Am" sayings, culminating with the raising of Lazarus from the dead. In John it is this, and not the cleansing of the Temple, that prompts the authorities to have Jesus executed. The seven signs consist of Jesus' miracle at the wedding at Cana, his healing the royal official's son, his healing the paralytic at Bethesda, his feeding the 5,000, his walking on water, his healing the man born blind, and his raising Lazarus from the dead. Other incidents recounted in this segment of the gospel include the cleansing of the Temple; Jesus' conversation with the Pharisee Nicodemus, wherein he explains the importance of spiritual rebirth; his conversation with the Samaritan woman at the well, wherein he gives the Water of Life Discourse; the Bread of Life Discourse, which prompted many of his disciples to leave; the Woman Taken in Adultery; Jesus' claims to be the Light of the World; Jesus' answer to Pilate; the Good Shepherd pericope; Jesus' rejection by the Jews; the Jesus wept; the plot to kill Jesus; the anointing of Jesus; Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem; the prediction of the glorification of the Son of Man; and the prediction of the Last Judgment.

In the New Testament, Chapters 14-17 of the Gospel of John are known as the Farewell Discourse given by Jesus to eleven of his disciples immediately after the conclusion of the Last Supper in Jerusalem, the night before his crucifixion.[1]

The discourse is generally seen as having distinct components.[2] First, Jesus tells the disciples that he will be going away to the Father, that he will send the Holy Spirit to guide the disciples.[2] Jesus bestows peace on the disciples and commands them to love one another. The expression of the unity of love between Jesus and his Father, in the Spirit, as it applies to his disciples in the love of Christ, is a key theme in the discourse, manifested by several reiterations of the New Commandment: "love one another as I have loved you".[3]

The next part of the discourse contains the allegory of The Vine which positions Jesus as the vine (the source of life for the world) and the disciples as the branches, building on the pattern of discipleship in the gospels.[4][5] The Vine again emphasizes the love among the disciples, but Jesus then warns the disciples of upcoming persecutions: "If the world hates you, remember that they hated me before you".[1] "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart!

The Episode In The Temple .

(who's Jesus's Father)?

The only other reference to him is the episode regarding Jesus teaching at the temple at age twelve.

Everyone who heard him was amazed at his understanding and his answers. When his parents saw him, they were astonished. His mother said to him, "Son, why have you treated us like this? Your father and I have been anxiously searching for you." "Why were you searching for me?" he asked. "Didn't you know I had to be in my Father's house?" (Luke 2:47-50).

Llllllllll

Now in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city in Galilee called Nazareth, to a virgin engaged to a man whose name was Joseph, of the descendants of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. And coming in, he said to her, "Greetings, favored one! The Lord is with you." But she was very perplexed at this statement, and kept pondering what kind of salutation this was. The angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; for you have found favor with God. "And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name him Jesus. "He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give him the throne of his father David; and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and his kingdom will have no end." Mary said to the angel, "How can this be, since I am a virgin?" The angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy child shall be called the Son of God. "And behold, even your relative Elizabeth has also conceived a son in her old age; and she who was called barren is now in her sixth month. "For nothing will be impossible with God." And Mary said, "Behold, the bondslave of the Lord; may it be done to me according to your word." And the angel departed from her (Luke 1:26-38).

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%^

Ab Orgine,

Just tell me you're right again and I'm wrong under your folly description. What's kundalini energy? I've explained to you over and over again for many times already, so I'm not to describe it again . That's demons work.

Your wrong father and wrong Jesus, wrong this and wrong that.... and don't forget yourself is a BIG WRONG PREACHER of nonsense.

Another fact , why Jesus can be nailed on cross??? YOU EXPLAINED TO ME. If he's not following his father's command then he's God and can't be nailed on cross without any protest or he can always dissolving himself to somewhere else. He's following order and that's obviously not as you think that simple. God has a plan for him...... And he's a plan.........
Old 07-10-2017, 02:45 AM
Suspended
I paste it here again to remind you What I've said before.

What you or other practice of kundalini energy is not for true uprising of spiritual abilities but it's the same as mediumship. You may feel the awakening of spiritual but that seems not real for me. I can't convince you or anyone else that words can be written as if it's infinity or great but the reality isn't so.

What I see once, there's a god in the universe who sends kundalini energy to me, inside my stomach. Then I feel bliss (I never practice Kundalini) because I can see with my third eye then what I saw is the 5 couples of Hinduism Gods and Goddesses love making in my stomach. That produces the feeling of orgasm feeling which has connected to my nervous system by the kundalini energy connection. That's bliss feeling but it's not natural of our inner self but it's transmitted by Hindus Gods and Goddesses....

So you see what I mean. It's not the third eye that I just produce here. My third eye is with me since I'm three years old. At that time, I accidentally found the learning of my third eyesight . And it's my ability to see spiritual realm outside or inside of my body (that isn't my consciousness that can only rambling inside my astral playground). So there's nothing that the kundalini has risen my third eye.

It just got inside my body for nearly one day. Then I saw all the scene in my stomach. And I can get it out instantly. So after that I'm free from the attachment.

My mentors are Jesus, God Jehovah , Buddha Sakyamuni, Old Angel, creator........ They're more than ten of them and they're all transferring their dharma energy to me. They're all letting me to see them before they integrated inside my body. And now they're no more inside my body. But outside of me and helping me to do "my work".

So you see, I no need any type of energy which is physical only. Inside my body there're scriptures Chinese words all over my inner body. And Jesus's cross is at the back of me. And you can see I'm protected by my mentors.

Now, Jesus is staying in my Paradise. Buddha Sakyamuni is with my two Spirit-Gods( I've a total of three spirits become Spirit-Gods) in the far universe to practice subtle and profound dharma.
God Jehovah is back to his planet staying with his Angels family. Creator is staying in the universe...... they're still kept an eye on me or whatever I do.

You can see my early post on this thread what I mean by spiritual energy.
Old 07-10-2017, 03:32 AM
Suspended
I paste it here for Ab Orgine to read. This is the proof that others can provide to show that you're wrong to say, the Bible is a fake.

When is New Testament written?
About The Author
Matt Slick is the President and Founder of the Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry.

Wasn't the New Testament written hundreds of years after Christ?
by Matt Slick
11/22/08

Though some say that the New Testament was written 100-300 years after Christ died, the truth is that it was written before the close of the first century by those who either knew Christ personally, had encountered him, or were under the direction of those who were His disciples.

In the article When were the gospels written and by whom?, I demonstrated that Matthew, Mark, and Luke were all written before 70 A.D. Basically, the book of Acts was written by Luke. But Luke fails to mention the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D., nor does he mention the deaths of James (A.D. 62), Paul (A.D. 64), and Peter (A.D. 65). Since Acts is a historical document dealing with the church, we would naturally expect such important events to be recorded if Acts was written after the fact. Since Acts 1:1-2 mentions that it is the second writing of Luke, the gospel of Luke was written even earlier. Also, Jesus prophesied the destruction of the temple in the Gospels: "As for these things which you are looking at, the days will come in which there will not be left one stone upon another which will not be torn down," (Luke 21:6, see also Matt. 24:2; Mark 13:2). Undoubtedly, if Matthew, Mark, and Luke were written after the destruction of the Temple, they would have included the fulfillment of Christ's prophecy in them. Since they don't, it is very strong indication that they were written before 70 A.D.

The gospel of John is supposed to have been written by John the apostle. It is written from the perspective of an eyewitness to the events of Christ's life. The John Rylands papyrus fragment 52 of John's gospel dated in the year 135 contains portions of John 18:31-33, 37-38. This fragment was found in Egypt and a considerable amount of time is needed for the circulation of the gospel before it reached Egypt. It is the last of the gospels and appears to have been written in the 80's to 90's.

Of important note is the lack of mention of the destruction of the Jewish temple in 70 A.D. But this is understandable since John does not mention Jesus' prophecy of the destruction of the Temple. He was not focusing on historical events. Instead, he focused on the theological aspect of the person of Christ and listed His miracles and words that affirmed Christ's deity. This makes perfect sense since he already knew of the previously written gospels.

Furthermore, 1, 2, and 3 John all contain the same writing style as the gospel of John and the book of Revelation which is supposed to have been written in the late 80's or early 90's.
L
Paul's Writings ~ Romans, 1 & 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1 & 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon

Paul the Apostle was a convert to Christianity. The book of Acts speaks of his conversion in Acts 9. Since Acts was written before 70 A.D. and Paul wrote the Pauline Epistles and we know that Paul died in 64 A.D., the Pauline Epistles were all written before that date. Furthermore, in 1 Cor. 15:3-4 is an early creed of the Christian church where Paul mentions that Jesus had died and risen. "For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures," (1 Cor. 15:3-4). Notice that he says he received this information. From whom did he receive it? Most probably the apostles since he had a lot of interaction with them. This means that Paul received the gospel account from the eyewitnesses. They were, of course, contemporaries; they all died before the turn of the century. Therefore, their writings were completed within the lifetime of the apostles of Jesus.

17-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Jeremy Bong
Master

When is New Testament written (2).
Hebrews
It is not known for sure who wrote the book of Hebrews. Authorship has been proposed for Paul, Barnabas (Acts 4:36), Apollos (Acts 18:24), etc. The only geographical area mentioned is Italy (Heb. 13:24). The latest possible date for the writing of Hebrews is A.D. 95 but could have been written as early as A.D. 67. The book of Hebrews speaks of the sacrifice by the High Priest in the present tense (Heb. 5:1-3; Heb. 7:27) possibly signifying that the destruction of the Jerusalem Temple in 70 A.D. had not yet happened.

James
This Epistle claims to have been written by James, "James, a bond-servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes who are dispersed abroad, greetings," (James 1:1). The question is, "Which James?" Is it James, the son of Zebedee (Matt. 10:2-3); James, the son of Alphaeus (Matt. 10:2-3), or (the most commonly accepted) James who was the brother of Jesus? "Is not this the carpenter’s son? Is not His mother called Mary, and His brothers, James and Joseph and Simon and Judas? And His sisters, are they not all with us?" (Matt. 13:55,56). Notice that the context of the verses suggest immediate family since it mentions Jesus' Mother, brothers, and sisters. Also, see Gal. 1:18,19 which says "Then three years later I went up to Jerusalem to become acquainted with Cephas and stayed with him fifteen days. But I did not see any other of the apostles except James, the Lord’s brother." It is probable that James didn't believe in Jesus as the Messiah until Jesus appeared to him after His resurrection as is mentioned in 1 Cor. 15:7, "then He appeared to James, then to all the apostles."

James was martyred by the order of the high priest Ananus after the death of the "procurator Festus in A.D. 61 (Josephus, Ant. 20. 9)." Therefore, the epistle of James was written before A.D. 61.1

1 and 2 Peter
Both epistles clearly state that they were authored by Peter, an eyewitness of Jesus' life and post-resurrection appearances. Though there have been some who have doubted the authorship of these two epistles, the clear opening statements of each epistle tell us Peter was the author. "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who reside as aliens, scattered throughout Pontus...", (1 Pet. 1:1) and "Simon Peter, a bond-servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who have received a faith of the same kind as ours..." (2 Pet. 1:1). It certainly seems most logical that Peter is indeed the author of the letters that bear his name.

Peter died in Rome during Nero's persecution of Christians around 64 AD, so the epistles were obviously written before that time.

1, 2, 3 John
The writer of 1 John does not identify himself in the letter. The writer of 2 and 3 John refers to himself as "the elder," (2 John 1; 3 John 1). Regarding the first epistle, authorship can reasonably be determined to be that of John the Apostle. The opening of John is written from the perspective of someone who was there with Jesus (John 1:1-4). Also, "Eusebius (Ecclesiastical History, 3.39) says of Papias, a hearer of John, and a friend of Polycarp, 'He used testimonies from the First Epistle of John. Irenaeus, according to Eusebius (Ecclesiastical History, 5.8), often quoted this Epistle. So in his work Against Heresies (3.15; 5, 8) he quotes from John by name, 1 John 2:18... Clement of Alexandria (Miscellanies, 2.66, p. 464) refers to 1 Jn 5:16, as in John’s larger Epistle.'"2 "In the earliest canonical lists, dating from the end of the second century, 1 John already appears. Indeed, 1 John is quoted as authoritative by Bishop Polycarp of Smyrna [a disciple of John the apostle] before the middle of the second century. The attestation of 2 John is almost as good. There is no second-century reference to 3 John, but that is not surprising since it deals with a specific, local issue."3 Furthermore, the style of the three epistles is very similar to that of the gospel of John. 1 John mentions the "word of life......
Old 07-10-2017, 04:14 PM
Suspended
I find some more comments about the explanation of Bible about Gnostic book of Thomas and the Bible.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The “Gnostic” Gospels like the Gospel of Thomas were just as popular as Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

Ever since the discovery of the so-called Gnostic Gospels at Nag Hammadi in 1945, it has been popular to insist that these “lost” gospels were really more popular than even our canonical ones. During the first few centuries, we are told, Christians read the Gospel of Thomas with equal (if not more) regularity than the books that made it into our Bibles.

And, of course, this whole narrative has a clear purpose behind it, namely to convince people that all gospels are pretty much the same and that no gospel is more valid than another.

But, this narrative quickly evaporates when one looks at the historical data. When it comes to nearly every line of evidence–frequency of citation, use as Scripture, number of manuscripts–it is clear that these apocryphal gospels were not very popular after all. Indeed, all the historical indicators show that that our four gospels were, far and away, the most popular gospels in the early church.

For more on this point, see my article here, or check out Chuck Hill’s book, Who Chose the Gospels?.
Llllllllll

The words of the New Testament have been radically changed and corrupted in the earliest centuries.

Rounding out our top-five fake news stories is the claim that the text of the New Testament has been so radically corrupted, edited, and changed that we cannot really know what the original authors said. Made famous by Bart Ehrman’s best-seller Misquoting Jesus, this story has been repeated ad infinitum.

The problem, however, is that there is no evidence for this level of radical corruption. Can we see scribal changes/mistakes in our New Testament manuscripts? Of course. But, that is true for every document of antiquity. The New Testament is no different.

If there is a difference, it is that the New Testament seems even more well-preserved than comparable documents in the ancient world. After generations of careful scholarship, and a wealth of manuscripts at our disposal, we can have great confidence in the words of the New Testament.

For more on this issue, see the last chapter in my book, The Heresy of Orthodoxy, or my review of Misquoting Jesus.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:11 AM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
Would you accept to receive more benefits than someone who has gone through greater difficulties than you just to get to the same place? I would be ashamed of it and would be happy to know that someone who suffered more than me got their recompense for it.

In the doctrine that I believe there are 3 basic things that bring merit to a person, which are: spiritual knowledge, acts, and suffering. Without proper spiritual knowledge people would be suffering in vain and would not gain merit. A lot of spiritual knowledge but little suffering means you had an easy life, and were not as great as someone who also had the right knowledge and suffered more. Acts will show how virtuous you are, so it doesn't matter if someone has great knowledge and suffers, if he is not morally good there is no merit at all.
There is a key difference between suffering from random hardships and suffering from persecution for faith.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:17 AM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
I think the experience of the souls in Heaven depends mostly on what lies in their hearts and how they live their lives as oppose to what blessings or challenges that they may have encountered while on Earth.

For instance, let's say the 1st soul suffered many hardships such as what you mentioned, but they tend to turn away from God because they felt that everything is unfair and they are ungrateful for what they do have. They harbor feelings of envy, jealousy, resentment towards those who have more than them. Instead of utilizing their hardship to transform into a deeper faith and relationship with God, they ended up becoming hardened and bitter. Because of such negativity, they are unable to store their "treasures" in Heaven.

On the contrary, if the 2nd soul live a life of privilege and recognizes their immense blessings is a gift from God, they may choose to use their blessings and devote their life to assisting others. They feel that their blessings is a gift from God and not a right and that they should use their abilities and power to help those less fortunate than them. They experience a profound gratitude, not merely because of their material wealth and good fortune, but also because of their connection to God.

In this scenario, when these two souls enter Heaven, who do you think have more Heavenly treasures stored? The one with envy and resentment in their heart or the one with gratitude and compassion?

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal..." Matthew 6:19-20
That completely changes the context of the question. If one turns from God there's no fair comparison.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:31 AM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Maybe you should have asked a different question. Why doesn'i God make all men equal at birth, why are there those who as you say have to fight, suffer, even hide. Why are there handsome men and women and ugly ones. Why are there those born blind and deformed and those born with beautiful voices and lovely everythings...
Because a person can be born with any combination of physical and mental issues and not necessarily suffer their entire life, on the contrary they may have been fully content.
Old 08-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy; Well Im glad to see you dropped the fantasy charade for a bit at at last - but Im afraid to say all that cut and paste proves nothing at all..lol..waste of time mate - now I know English is not your first language - but tell us, do you understand the word "bias"..?...Do you know what "prejudice" means..?....because see, the people you quote there above are indeed wholly bias and wholly prejudice - that means mate they are not neutral, they are BASED IN THE RELIGION my friend - a PART OF IT - that means they cannot be trusted to give uncondtional truth to us and they are not likely to tell the TRUTH, and most likely to defend their religion at all costs...Because they ARE bias and prejudiced it is almost a guarantee that they presented only the bits that they can use to defend their position, and have ignored all the other truths that show them undeniably to be a fraud...Look and learn my friend..

Quote:
In the 4th century Cyril of Jerusalem considered the author a disciple of Mani who was also called Thomas.[

Hmm - I suppose you mean the GOSPEL of Thomas I did that thread on..??...Ok - two things here - first things first - your man who you quote there - do you even know who HE IS..??...Probably not as you just did a quick google search then jumped on the first page that gave you what you thought you needed...lol...but look - BIAS AND PREJUDICE my friend - that man Cyril of Jerusalem - is a CATHOLIC SAINT Jeremy lol - as said WHOLLY bias and prejudice - NOT RELIABLE as AN INDEPENDANT TRUTH !! Apart from that he lived like FOUR HUNDRED YEARS AFTER CHRIST - so harldy an eye witness is he..??...lol...

Its pointless presenting anything that a member of the clergy says lol - BIAS mate - cant be trusted - they of course will try to paint the best picture possible and at the same time try to hide or ignore the truths that damn them.. Its ok - IM HERE to bring those truths to light for you.. The man you quote is a SAINT Jeremy - a CATHOLIC SAINT lol - OF COURSE he is going to defend the religion lol....NOT TRUSTWORTHY EVIDENCE mate - go back - pick a scholar who has NO RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION, then you may get some legitimate HISTORICAL truth...obviously..

Second point - so St Cyril who you quote tries to say the gospel of Thomas was written by someone else, not disciple Thomas, but some dude who followed Mani and just happened to be called Thomas....lol... Well that's just him clutching at straws in desperation mate - see, if we READ the gospel of Thomas, we soon see WHO IS WRITNG IT, as it SAYS SO right at the start HERE :

Quote:
These are the secret sayings which the living Jesus spoke and which Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down.

That's how it ATUALLY STARTS Jeremy - so it doesn't really matter what old St Cyril had to say does it - his OPINION of who is writing is irrelevant -we have the truth WRITTEN FOR ALL TO SEE, the GOSPEL ITSELF is its own truth, and it SAYS OPENLY IT IS THOMAS WRITING !!

And look mate, that IS Thomas the DISCIPLE - you obviously like google so search the name Didymos Judas Thomas to convince yourself it is true - Thomas the DISCIPLE of Christ did indeed write that gospel - and look HE CLAIMED IT and said it is him writing, AS THEY ALL DO in the ORIGINALS - and look mate that is CRUCIALLY IMPORTANT, for as I will show you (All) in a minute the BIBLE has no authors that claim THOSE gospels and that is because it is NOT the disciples writing in the bible, and it is openly admitted at the beginning and end of each canon gospel - read it PROPERLY Folks - I will show you it in a minute, but first - lets throw away your second "witness testimony" too..lol....

Quote:
When is New Testament written?
About The Author
Matt Slick is the President and Founder of the Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry.

lol tut tut tut - yet more bias and prejudice Im afraid - OPINION given from a man who has an AGENDA to defend and support his religion...It proves nothing Jeremy for the same reasons given above - bias and prejudice - not neutral - not likely to give you a full truth - most likely to present a good picture and hide the bad bits - Im sure you understand.. Look mate - I know its not your language - but do you know what an "apologist" ACTUALLY is..??.. It means he sets out with an INTENT TO DEFEND HIS RELIGIOUS POSITION - hes not looking for TRUTH Jeremy - he is looking for his own verification of what he ALREADY believes....

The man you quote this time is a RELIGIOUS APOLOGIST - simply, he will ONLY admit the BIBLE as truth Jeremy - that's his INTENT literally so, to PROVE the bible as "truth" - again - obviously - he will not even consider any of the other ORIGINAL gospels as truth, dismisses them out of hand as that is THE RELIGIOUS POSITION HE DEFENDS !! He will not then show you ANYTHING that may go against "his truth" - he will HIDE IT FROM YOU - but its really OK, as said Im here to show you ACTUAL HOTORICAL FACTS of jhow this all came about !!

That means again, this man you quote above is NOT RELIABLE if we want ACTUAL TRUTH - again, go back find someone who has looked at all this who has NO RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION - no agenda, no bias and no prejudice - only then will you finally get close to truth my friend... Thus far, all you have done is go to the RELIGION itself to find things to "defend the religion" lol....Find something INDEPENDANT and SEPERATE from the religion and that would be more reliable by far....