Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 04-09-2017, 09:54 PM
Pathfinder

Spell to make an animal your familar?

Any spells that can make an animal your familiar?
Old 06-09-2017, 01:48 PM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
Im not into Wicca as my belifes are far older but I can say this.

Any animal that choses to work with you will come to you of its own free will and will be their for its life time. Becuase to make an animal do so by force or by spell is

1/ Against that animal or birds free will.
and
2/ Shows you have little regard and no true love or respect for them if you have to force them.

I say that as I've been lucky enough to have 2 Ravens enter my life and live with me 24/ 7.

I didnt go and get them or catch them from the wild, and I never bought them to me by magic. They came to me through totally unforseen and unplanned circumstances, now these birds will have to stay with me for life as they can't be released back to the wild and life for them in captivity is 40 years plus. But that's the responsibility I took on when they came to me.

I do have all the relevent licences and knowledge etc to keep wild birds as I rehab them for local vets.

But I never asked or forced these birds to join me in my belifes or what I do, they did that all themselves when they let themselves out of their house one evening when I was working to help a friend and they chose to come and join in with what I was doing. This included trying to eat the smoke from the buring smudge, re arangeing everything to how and where they wanted, jumping about on my drum or hitting it with their beaks and sitting on my shoulder and head nibbleing my ears when they disapproved of something.

I have to say it was the most surprising, amazing, painful on my part and funny lot of work I have ever done. Their input how ever did help my friend for sure as they found a Ravens feather at their door when they opened it the next morning and one sitting on the corner of the Corral fence looking at them. That friend lives half a world away from me in another country.

None of the other Corvids or birds that I have here chose to do this though they could have done at any time if they had wished , nor would I disrespect them enough to force them into anything. The Ravens though they will let me know whe it's time to work as they will go and get my smudge stuff out and brig it to me, even if its just becuase they want to eat some of the sacred smoke from the smudge again.

If your lucky enough to have an animal or bird come to you of its own free will and join in with what you do its an amazing experience but with it comes the repsonsibility and duty of protection, care and respect that you must give that animal or bird. That in itself is no small thing and they will come at a time when they choose you are ready for them, thats something that can't be forced and isn't on your time scale, that bit is out of your hands and in theirs and the hands of the Ancestors.

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 06-09-2017, 07:31 PM
Pathfinder

When you make an animal your familiar you don't force it to do anything you just complete the balance between your relationship... I have a pet and I just wanna make sure that I will be able to give him everything he needs so if somebody knows any spell to make an animal your familiar I'm begging them to tell me.
Old 07-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Newbie ;)

With all respect, like Makoiyi said, you dont make an animal to your familiar. They choose themselves. But since you have a pet and you seem to want to communicate with him / her, you can always try to use telepathy to get to know him / her and the needs better.

So in a peaceful moment, look at your pet in the eyes and silence your mind. Close your eyes and let the images flow. Sometimes its gibberish at first but the connection will come with time and practise. It can be as simple as that.
Old 07-09-2017, 01:53 PM
Pathfinder

God, why do you care about my pet? Let me care about him. I didn't ask for advices I asked for a spell does anyone have it or not?
Old 07-09-2017, 03:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Its actually a good question why God cares about your pet. ;)

You asked for a spell and spell shall you have. Google "spell for witches familiar" and you get plenty of material to choose from. The first on the list gives you rather nice simple explanations and introduce to animal magick and guided meditation.

Second hit gives you a spell for summoning a familiar.

The third hit again explains the concept of familiars.

If i agree or not what google gives is my own personal taste. Google, read, be patient, try things out and you hopefully find the answers you are seeking for. Blessed be.
Old 09-09-2017, 06:27 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skogsdotter
Its actually a good question why God cares about your pet. ;)

You asked for a spell and spell shall you have. Google "spell for witches familiar" and you get plenty of material to choose from. The first on the list gives you rather nice simple explanations and introduce to animal magick and guided meditation.

Second hit gives you a spell for summoning a familiar.

The third hit again explains the concept of familiars.

If i agree or not what google gives is my own personal taste. Google, read, be patient, try things out and you hopefully find the answers you are seeking for. Blessed be.
Yes smart one;)
I've already searched there's nothing on Google that's why I asked here.
Old 09-09-2017, 06:29 PM
Pathfinder

It's alright guys I'm glad I got an answer even if it wasn't what I asked for. Thank you.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Knower

I also don’t believe in ‘spells’ to make an animal your familiar. They choose you most of the time. But, there are those that grow into you over time.
In both cases there are reasons (on their behalf) of why they either chose you straight up / or decided to grow into you with time, and over time you’ll one day come to know and understand why they are as they are.

Both in my experience are as powerful as each other regardless of whether they took time or not. HSF are just that - Highly Sensitive. (I have a few in my house)
A wrong move will put them on the back foot before you can say Abracadabra.
(And this may come about for a many varied reasons)

To create the bond with your familiar requires intent (from you) of what you want first.
This needs to come from a conscious (physical) and subconscious (spiritual) level of bonding, from both of you.
If both forms are not met satisfactorily they will not be your familiar.

Trust (and that’s broad ranging in itself) with a familiar is the biggest hurdle. (And this depends a lot on what your familiar has been through or not been through).
Once that’s established rightly, it’s usually easy going from there.

But break that trust, (as with any animal or person) and its back to the drawing board and ‘repaint that whole kitchen again’, if that familiar is your true chosen desire.
Old 11-09-2017, 02:29 PM
Pathfinder

I never asked for advices. I have a reason I need the spell and I assure you it's not to make an animal to love me. So if you dont have a spell then just leave this thread.