Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-07-2018, 09:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Shine,

I saw your question about how to become a medium.

I honestly believe we all have the ability within us, and that we are all born with it. However, for some of us, it will be natural and just happen. Whereas others will struggle to open and develop it. This is not because they are less than any other. It is possible because we have blockages, fear, doubt, etc. We can all work thru these things and overcome them.

I was able to see and hear them before 16, but after the car accident I had it got very strong and was uncontrolled. So I sought out a teacher and she taught me about Meditation and Chakras. She also taught me about rules and boundaries, Angels and ArchAngels and many other things.

She then went on to teach me about conducting readings and how to give the messages that were coming through.

I can help you, and I am sure there are many others here that can help you. If you would like any help please let me know.
Old 29-07-2018, 01:04 AM
Administrator
Hello

I know that many teach and I too have done many workshops but I so caution that we are all different and to get on line help with things like talking to spirits is something we need to take with cautions.

We have a rule in place for this reason so that we give guidance and advise, in sharing out experiences what we have learned that has worked for us but that does not mean it is the right path for all.

I have to wonder at times if we are to open doors at times to push to be something. I think its best to seek out a Spiritual Church or Centre and learn with others so that there is someone to keep watch over you we never know what might come to us and at times attach to us.

Lynn
Old 29-07-2018, 12:47 PM
Experiencer
Thank you Sean the Medium and Lynn.

Because there isnt a Spiritual Church were I live and I'm guessing many others here too; don't have a Spiritual Church, would it be safe if we were taught on Spirital Forums about rules and boundaries and how to protect ourselves.

Is this something we could be safely taught here or too risky on a forum?

Love Shine
Old 29-07-2018, 05:52 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by shine
Thank you Sean the Medium and Lynn.

Because there isnt a Spiritual Church were I live and I'm guessing many others here too; don't have a Spiritual Church, would it be safe if we were taught on Spirital Forums about rules and boundaries and how to protect ourselves.

Is this something we could be safely taught here or too risky on a forum?

Love Shine

Hello

Here is the site rule that covers teaching.

Mentors & Teachers: SF does not permit mentors and teachers to work within the forum or chatrooms, paid or otherwise, as we cannot vouch for anyone to be claiming to be such and in the interests of our members safety have decided on a strict 'not under any circumstances' policy, anyone discovered to be mentoring/teaching, or trying to coerce our membership into joining such groups off site, in the forum or via pm will have their mebership suspended with no warning.

When the site was set up a lot of work went into our rules to not only keep the members safe but also to keep those that run the site safe. Legal issues could come up from teaching and giving out harmful information. We do not have control over for the most part what is shared in PM Mode. There are times when it comes to our attention that there is things being shared that are not appropriate. Too we are an all age site and we have to be careful of information shared with those under 19 and those that might have some language or mental health issues where they could use things in the wrong way. For this we are very firm on teaching on the site.

I understand fully that there is in many areas a lack of places to learn, and I get that but too we have to be legally aware of the implications that could come from teaching.

Lynn
Old 29-07-2018, 08:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Lynn,
Would I be allowed to help Shine through Email or does that go against the rules as well?

I would even be willing to CC you in the email to make sure that it does not go against any rules of the Forums.
Old 29-07-2018, 11:34 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTheMedium
Lynn,
Would I be allowed to help Shine through Email or does that go against the rules as well?

I would even be willing to CC you in the email to make sure that it does not go against any rules of the Forums.

Hello

If it originates on site and something happens it can reflect on the site. Members can share E Mail with other members if that part of their profile is open. I do not need to be CC into the mix, I just point out the rules we have here so that I have done due diligence for the site.

Lynn
Old 30-07-2018, 06:52 AM
leadville

I have no intention of showing any disrespect towards anyone or their abilities but as with any tuition / coaching / mentoring it's up to the individual seeking help to take the greatest care who they listen to.

Cyber space brings folk together but also prevents face-to-face contact, an important way for humans to interact with and assess one another.

Online tuition/training is fine for some subjects but in my view is not the way to try to develop one's mediumship.
Old 30-07-2018, 09:52 PM
Experiencer
Hi Sean theMedium and Lynn,

Thank you Sean for your very kind offer to help me thru email. The last thing i would want though is for us both to get in trouble with the forum.
That wouldn't be good!

So ill just ask general questions to the forum so there won't be any worry and i look forward to reading any responses you may have to questions I have.

Lynne,

I really enjoy this forum and fully respect you and the rules you have stated. I understand how if someone could read and misinterpret something it could turn out very badly.

Thank you both so much for your help and kindness,

Love Shine
Old 30-07-2018, 10:20 PM
Administrator
Shine you can ask as many questions as you like after all its how we learn

Namaste
Old 03-08-2018, 08:45 PM
Experiencer
Thank you so much Native Spirit i greatly appreciate the help

Love Shine