Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Knower
Guides shoving or kicking?

Sometimes I will feel a presence and then I will feel a kick on the knee, or when Im sleeping ill be shoved on my shoulder. Its not a twitch, I can perceive that there is something there with me when it happens. The reason I ask if a guide would do this is because I was supposed to be volunteering that day and instead stayed home on the couch. Could I have gotten to kick as a way of them saying "get to work"?

Also, Ive been working with a medium for to help with some entity issues, We had a bit of a disagreement that day. Would it be more likely that she came to me in astral and did this? Its not the first time ive been smacked by someones projection
Old 14-07-2018, 05:56 PM
Master
i no iv felst sum 1 sitin on my legs few tims wen iv bean in bed evn fealin my legs but i do sea spirtt evn feal it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-07-2018, 11:29 PM
Master
No, guides would not kick you like that unless maybe you asked them to.

It was most likely that entity did it--if the medium did it I would be surprised. Then again sometimes people project and do things unconsciously...
Old 20-07-2018, 12:50 PM
Newbie ;)

If your particular guide is a celestial spirit or if they are a spirit who understands (and respects) the truth of Free Will they would never interfere with you in this manner but not all guides are in this condition. Additionally, there are spirit influences happening constantly, both benevolent and malevolent that have nothing at all to do with our guides. The kick could be simply someone who is attached to you due to LOA or has even a passing interest and saw that you needed a little nudge to do the right thing (in their eyes). This could even be an earth bound spirit with good intentions towards you like a relative or friend who has passed.

If someone is keeping you from sleep however, they are not being very loving at all are they? This may be someone with not-so-good intentions. One possibility: If you have made positive changes in your life recently such as quitting any emotional or physical addictions or taking up a more spiritually positive outlook, you may find that your old "friends" (or spirits engaged with your old addictions) are not too happy that you are turning your back on them. This can occur until we identify -and deal with- any emotional injuries that we have that are causal to the bad behavior as our LOA will keep us susceptible to these visitors until we make changes within ourselves.

I'm not saying that all or any of the above is valid for you but I'm simply stating them as possibilities to explore and experiment with.
Old 20-07-2018, 08:40 PM
Administrator
Guides wont shove or kick you they are there help you on your spiritual path

these are not your guides

Namaste
Old 20-07-2018, 11:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtesyofmind
Sometimes I will feel a presence and then I will feel a kick on the knee, or when Im sleeping ill be shoved on my shoulder. Its not a twitch, I can perceive that there is something there with me when it happens. The reason I ask if a guide would do this is because I was supposed to be volunteering that day and instead stayed home on the couch. Could I have gotten to kick as a way of them saying "get to work"?

Also, Ive been working with a medium for to help with some entity issues, We had a bit of a disagreement that day. Would it be more likely that she came to me in astral and did this? Its not the first time ive been smacked by someones projection

My initial response is no. Angels or guides don't interfere with you this way. Could it have been a ghost? Maybe.

I know when I was intently thinking of a deceased friend. I felt my arm jolt as if some one had poked me from my meditation.

It's fun when that happens.
Old 21-07-2018, 05:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
No, guides would not kick you like that unless maybe you asked them to.

It was most likely that entity did it--if the medium did it I would be surprised.
Pretty much agree with the above.

I have had astral entities pull my (physical) arm. Despite their claims, they were definitely NOT some of my guides.
Old 22-07-2018, 11:19 AM
Master
At times maybe mine should slap me in back of the head at times.