Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 07-06-2014, 10:30 AM
LeoJeo

I am not a skeptic. I have seen one with my own eyes and it was the one of the most fascinating things I've witnessed in the sky. Also for me, I can see through the lies that have been propagated for decades by the governments of the world about this phenomena as well as a plethora of other things. For one such as myself, its obvious that those who are being controlled the most are the ones who are the most clueless.
Old 07-06-2014, 01:24 PM
Master

I have never seen a ufo or aliens but I do believe they exist. There are just to much compelling "evidence" out there to bury my head in the sand and say they don't exist.

And I don't give a rat's behind what the government and society think of the whole matter. We can change the whole world one person at a time.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:11 AM
dadman

dadman: .. my wife and I were sitting at the fire pit Sunday night facing south @ approx 10:30 PM .. the second I saw it approaching from behind the trees .. I immediately knew this was something different .. I looked at my wife and said: "stand up" .. as it emerged from behind the tree .. it was now in plain sight .. a VERY BRIGHT AND GLOWING redish / orange / purpleish tint .. a completely round and spherical object . . . as if you held out a penny between your thumb and finger as far as you could and moved it across the sky .. it was moving approx 120 mph like a small plane preparing to land .. moving in a straight line (as a satellite would) but low and slow . . . this WAS NOT an airplane or mechanical craft .. it was hard to tell just how far away it was .. but to me .. it looked close enough to be able to hear if it was something mechanical .. it had no beacon lights .. it had no wing-span and it made absolutely NO sound AT ALL . . . the wind speed was no more than 1 mph . . . we watched it for about 25-30 seconds as it approached from the South East and traveled to the North West until it disappeared behind our house and tree line . . . my wife watched it in her camera phone (zoomed in) and said for about 2 seconds .. it seemed to separate/expand into smaller pieces as in fireworks (she mentioned fireworks) and then gathered itself back together . . . the weather was cool / still / very clear and vivid stars . . . something messed up with the phone and my wife was not able to save the video . . . DRATT !!! ..
Old 12-06-2014, 01:00 AM
Master
Look, you got very compelling descriptions by very competent people such as Pilots, and other professionals.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein