Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 19-04-2007, 04:24 PM
elaine

Colour healing

Hi everyone,

Could anyone help with a question about colour healing?
I have been drawn to certain colours for a long time, and have colours that I am not fond of either. At the moment I am drawn to magenta, purple, and teal green, I see teal green while meditating, and info much appreciated.

Love to all elaine xx
Old 19-04-2007, 04:32 PM
kundalini

Hi elaine,

I have worked with colours for some time; not in a professional way though. However, it is said that the colours you are most drawn too AND the colours you most dislike have a lesson for you to learn within them. What those lessons are though may be something that you will need to work out for yourself.

However, it could be said that the guidance for you with the purple, magenta and teal green colours could be for you to work with the corresponding colour Chakra(s) which in you case, would be the Heart Chakra and the Brow and Crown Chakra. That is only a perspective so please take from that only what you can.

With regards to seeing teal green during meditation, I too have seen that colour and the colour purple; I believe it is a regular occurence for meditators. I am not totally clear on what the colours seen during meditation or indeed, crystal healing, indicate although I have an idea that it is means the third eye is about to receive a vision of sorts.

This is because generally speaking, almost every time this happens, I tend to have clairvoyant visions. The colours seem to eventually form images.

I hope that helps, K.
Old 19-04-2007, 05:06 PM
cweiters

Here is a color meaning chart I hope will shine some light on the subject for you elaine.

Seeing colors during meditation is awhsome imho!

http://www.sobrietystones.com/resour...olorsindex.htm

Love to all
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 19-04-2007 at 05:14 PM.
Old 19-04-2007, 06:54 PM
elaine

Thank you K and CW,
That really has helped, its lovely to get such good advice to all the questions that I ask. Hope its not too many LOL. Have learned loads and feel that I am really progressing now, and well on my way. Seeing colours during meditation is fairly easy for me but now I can truly enter the colour and feel its energy too.

This has mainly since, I have been working, more on relaxing and not expecting too much in return.
Every day is a lesson learned now. love to all elaine
Old 19-04-2007, 07:04 PM
elaine

Cweiters, have just checked out the link thank you sooooooo much, they do jewellery too, love the angel heart and OM pendant.

Love elaine
Old 19-04-2007, 07:49 PM
cweiters

So happy you are making good use of the site, didn't mean to promote the jewelery only the information regarding colors.

Love to all
cw
Old 20-04-2007, 01:53 PM
angelica

Thank you for that site

angelica
Old 03-05-2007, 08:22 PM
ashti

Now I know why I crave red and orange! My root and navel chakras need some work - also know why I fear money!

Learning so much so quickly x
Closed Thread