Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 01:11 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

Book1 Healing Stones and Other Things

Hello Everyone, Sorry I haven't been on the site for awhile. My Mom has been having loss of breath and weakness, which I believe is caused by the hole in her heart and she has had it since birth and being 91 adds to the problem I am sure. Anyway I was so worried so I looked through my Library on healing for the heart and breathing and came up with Adventurine and Garnet. So I put a nice 2" flat Adventurine and a Garnet necklace in bed with her under the pillow. Well she was up and around the next day, and though still a bit weak she has improved. I also perform Reiki on her and administer Colloidal Silver water to her daily. I have been making and using CS for several years now and use it myself I had Fibromyalgia and was not able to take pain meds. and relaxers so tried the CS and in a few weeks I began being pain free and the bouts of spasms decreased and now I have had none since 2002. So since I have been giving it to my mom she hasn't been ill with any flu or colds for over two years. I discussed this with her Dr. to get his approval and he said it was okay. So I did. If anyone out there wants to add any other healing tips...Please feel free to let me know. I will be ever so Grateful. WWLN

Last edited by Woman Who Loves Nature : 12-02-2007 at 01:17 AM.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:34 PM
RalphGM

Healing tips

Hi there!

I think this is an interesting topic, healing tips. One thing that has helped me a lot, since a I was a little boy is something that I call "Laying Still". Every time that you have some kind of illness, let's say a headache, stomach pain, etc., just go to bed, try to relax, think about something nice, and don't move at all. If you get to remain still for 5 minutes, which is really hard, then you will feel the healing. After that, keep relaxing for a while.

I hope this tip can help everyone!

RalphGM
http://www.ralphgm.com
Old 12-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Laurie

RalphGM, I agree with you, I do something similar... and it works, but, Woman Who Loves Nature, can you recommend any literature on healing stones? Something for when I don't have time to relax maybe...
Old 05-05-2007, 07:38 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

Laurie, hello there sorry I have taken so long to answer you. Well there is a great many books to choose from and of them all, my favorite is "Love Is In The Earth" KALEIDOSCOPIC PICTORIAL SUPPLEMENT A by Melody ISBN 0-9628190-7-7. It covers quite a bit of information of the different stones and how to use them, and you can just put them in a pocket if you don't want to do the laying on of stones bit. As to which stones to suggest (for there are many) I would at this time say try the Clear Quartz with Snowballs that has inclusions of Hematite, Carbon, and Manganese in it. If you have a rock or raw stones store nearby, you can ask them for this specific stone. This Quartz has been referred to as the Stone of the Whirling Dervishes, supporting the maintenance of the meditative state. It is a stone for peace and healing to help one go to the centers of stress or conflict in order to initiate the self healing properties of the state of perfection and /or calmness. Enabling one to relax and remain centered, to bring peace of mind, acting as an equilibrant to outside forces and stabilizing the yin/yang values within ones energy. In closing, as I have said there are many stones to choose from so if you do find the book I believe you will be very pleased with it and the 3-4 other books also by Melody. It has been a very knowledgeable book for me so I know you too will enjoy it! Love, Light, Joy and Healing To you and Yours. WWLN
Closed Thread