Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 10-10-2013, 09:47 PM
michelle1

NDE

Anyone interested in the near death experience needs to read books by Dr. Raymond Moody. He had done studies - and even was the one to give the NDE it's name - with hundreds of people who have survived near death. It is fascinating reading. All seemed to be given an understanding as to why they needed to come back and finish their life. Some were not happy about coming back and for the rest of their days they longed to return to that place that some may call heaven.
Old 17-10-2013, 12:22 AM
Master
http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/descension/

http://www.myshrink.com/counseling-theory.php?t_id=86

http://www.oberf.org/torkel_o's_sobe.htm

These above three links should tell you all you need to know about a greater reality and Truth apart from this, "Construct", and "Matrix". In alignment with scripture, and the ancient teachings.

www.nderf.org

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 17-10-2013, 07:57 AM
Master
I cant recall where I heard this, but some small research I think (sorry this is dug up from the forgotten corners of my mind!! so bit sketchy!) was taken up a while ago, comparing peoples spiritual/religious faith beliefs or lack of them, in whichever case, to the experience they got with an nde.
Im not sure if it was some kind of way to validate them, or wether it was more geared towards unvalidating them at the time.
But it is an interesting point, wether were greeted by darkness or light, wether by a 'god' or by a 'angel' or a relative etc, and what our beliefs are regarding it anyway, it seemed to be about wether and how much of our perceptions, appear to play a part in NDE's or rather our introductions to it.
as an example I don't follow any faith as such and never have. But ive always held strong beliefs and for myself, my NDE's were always met by the last person within my family that had passed...I always had whiteness, never darkness and I never even tried to look back down on myself in thise incidents, I was to gob smacked by what was actually happening!!
But id love to see a huge study done on it, it would do nothing more or less for me in terms of my belief in after life, its beyond disputing to me. But much like astral and obe here, I adore the fact were given what we need as individuals, despite there being so many of us, to cope with the transition and its huge huge reality, I mean imagine trying to work that out for everyone.. some mean task huh!!
Great share here, beautiful experiences I really love reading about this kinda thing,
But for me the simple answer is I don't know death from NDE, I know a small part of the true magnitude and scope of this universe and I live in amazement from it daily :)
Kind blessings Loopylucid :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 18-10-2013, 11:14 AM
africh

thanks for sharing link.. keep sharing. :)
Old 24-10-2013, 11:51 AM
RavenListener

I and 3 others I know personally have experienced at least one nde each. The experiences are different. I've come to believe that we experience as close to what we planned (pre-incarnation) as can be. I think this applies to death or near death as much as it does to life.
I liken our experiences here (and incarnation as a whole) much like watching a scary movie. Have you every watched a scary movie?.. and why? No one really wants to be chased by an axe murderer of course.
However, 1) want to see what it may feel like, 2) it only lasts a couple hours, and 3) we know it's not 'real'.
I tend to believe when a spirit incarnates here, the same applies :)
Old 06-01-2014, 08:58 AM
Master
The propaganda should cease.

Because the material world, reality and "Matrix" is not real, does not mean that there is nothing real. This is false propaganda.
The greater reality and Truth, involving the timeless, is about, "waking up".
Another link...

http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-03-2014, 02:09 AM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambermay
When our bodies are dead - they are dead.
End of the story.
But what about our souls?
Sure they don't die with our bodies we wear at the given time?

I have been fortunate or unfortunate to have been able to communicate with my soul. It said it is eternal and cannot die. When it projected an image of itself to me, it appeared as an ancient entity. It reminded me of something that suffers eternally. We are lucky that we have short lives and then perish. The last of us rejoins our eternal soul. Then we are reborn upon new Earths. It will only be a copy of us and not us as such. We will be reborn fresh and without the knowledge of our present existence. This eliminates the suffering of this existence moving on to our new lives.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm13
-

- A reuniting with deceased friends and relatives, or other spiritual family.

- A strong sense of love that can't be comprehended on a earthly level.

- Often a life review in which you judge or watch yourself and feel all the effects you had on each person in life.

- Then usually comes to the end where you are either sent back or decide to come back....farther than that we don't know because those people are still over there :)

Yes all of this in my after death experience the words could almost be my own account.
Old 17-04-2014, 08:10 AM
NRynes

What seekerscientist said.

Each NDE is different. Much NDE research has been done and not everyone experiences the tunnel, the life review, or being met by loved ones. So please don't think that because one person published an account of his/her NDE, *all* will be like that. Not so.

My 2 NDEs were very recent (January) and very profound. I was agnostic/atheist before and now...well, I am here on this forum so that should tell you something ;-) My first NDE was really more of an out-of-body experience that took place during my accident. The second was a very profound "come-to-Jesus" meeting in "heaven" that occurred during surgery a few days later - again, no tunnel or life review or family greeting me. Instead it was light, then a beautiful, ethereal landscape, then an overwhelming sense of LOVE and Peace and Joy. That was followed by a "grand tour" of sorts by a Being of Light (angel???) and being taught/told many things to help me in life. Then against my stringent objections I was sent back to my body...

Hope that helps,

Nancy
Old 04-05-2014, 10:54 AM
Pathfinder
And yet the "Experience" remains more real to me than what i did yesterday ...

Strange eh