Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 18-02-2018, 04:55 PM
Angel1

Frequency matches!
Isn't that the truth...when my mind and focus is
directed to the Highest ...what a connection, what an experience!
(I know, it's not 'my' mind...)
;)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-02-2018, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Frequency matches!
Isn't that the truth...when my mind and focus is
directed to the Highest ...what a connection, what an experience!
(I know, it's not 'my' mind...)
;)
Yes, exactly – but would you care to expand on your interpretation of it?
Quote:
We live in a vibrational universe and everything is energy vibrating at different frequencies around us and within us.
Science, through quantum physics, is showing us that at the sub-atomic level everything is pure energy. All energy is continually moving and it emits frequency. It is that frequency which creates form.
When you come near a Sacred Place in Nature, the first thing you notice is the vibrational change in the atmosphere, and as you - like a tuning fork ‘align’ with that frequency – it can ‘transport’ you back into the ‘Dreamtime’.
I thought Moriarty had expressed this so beautifully:
http://www.godeeper.info/uploads/8/2...132_orig.jpg?0

I think all Shamanic stories tell that ‘In the Beginning – when everything spoke the same language, communication was like magic …… Humans could shapeshift into animals & animals into humans – because the boundary just wasn’t there.’
(Ref. Gimbuta’s pottery examples that still shows the early Paleolithic layer, which was prior to the population replacement by agriculturalists from Near East into Europe during the Neolithic and prior to Indo-European invasions, that came even later).

But even before that, 'we' (in Europe) have the Creation myths – The birth from the Cosmic Egg.
(Ref. Gimbuta’s pottery that shows how this Creation myth symbolism was continued into the Neolithic era, when Aboriginal European hunter-gatherers and Near Eastern agriculturalists mixed - changing the lifestyle).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_egg

And if we talk about that energetically – it starts to look like the Auric Egg.

Shamanic mythology is about energy frequencies.
The non-dual World Pole (World Mountain, Axis Mundi) that can transport us into the Upper and Lower Worlds.
These three Worlds: Upper-Lower-Middle (experimentally) are differences in Energy Frequencies.

And no - the "Mind Trip" isn't "The Way" (from a white Australian 'direct pointer' Leunig):
http://www.leunig.com.au/images/rece...ns/the-way.jpg

Old 19-02-2018, 02:54 AM
Master

Poor ol mind gets such a bad press.

What is the "we" or "I" or "me" referred to if it is not the mind referring to itself without which there would be no reflection or communiction about thoughts and feelings.

What is it if it is not That which is beyond discription which manifests as mind to imagine and conjure this astonishing manifestation!

Last edited by Iamit : 19-02-2018 at 05:59 AM.
Old 19-02-2018, 10:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
I think all Shamanic stories tell that ‘In the Beginning – when everything spoke the same language, communication was like magic …… Humans could shapeshift into animals & animals into humans – because the boundary just wasn’t there.’
'Sense' of 'self' and so locus and form of 'consciousness' was much more fluid then.

Riddle me this: just suppose you could 'easily' shapeshift into another form, say an animal but it could be anything or anyone else, what would you do with such ability and why would you want to do it that way - I mean what would be 'better' about being able to 'live' (i.e. experience and express yourself) that way?

Stories about shamanisn, magic, Merlin, Jesus performing miracles, Superhero comics, etc., etc., etc. often strikes me as just being cases of peeps 'romanticizing' the 'good old days' ('cuz their 'present' days strike them as being 'drab', 'ordinary', 'lacking something', maybe). What am I missing?

Last edited by davidsun : 20-02-2018 at 12:57 PM.
Old 19-02-2018, 11:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
'Sense' of 'self' and so locus and form of 'consciousness' was much more flujid then.

Riddle me this: just suppose you could 'easily' shapeshift into another form, say an animal but it could be anything or anyone else, what would you do with such ability and why would you want to do it that way - I mean what would be 'better' about being able to 'live' (i.e. experience and express yourself) that way?

Stories about shamanisn, magic, Merlin, Jesus performing miracles, Superhero comics, etc., etc., etc. often strikes me as just being cases of peeps 'romanticizing' the 'good old days' ('cuz their 'present' days strike them as being 'drab', 'ordinary', 'lacking something', maybe). What am I missing?
I agree with you.
Old 20-02-2018, 05:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Poor ol mind gets such a bad press.

What is the "we" or "I" or "me" referred to if it is not the mind referring to itself without which there would be no reflection or communiction about thoughts and feelings.

What is it if it is not That which is beyond discription which manifests as mind to imagine and conjure this astonishing manifestation!
I don’t know what the correct definition for the ‘mind’ is, but I always seem to come back to that word reflection and the Buddhist image of ‘one moon shining in the sky while its image is reflected in one hundred bowls of water’.

And as we still the waters of our 'waterbowlness’ in order to be able to reflect ‘THAT’ – if it is not a sudden awakening, then I find that – like peeling onions, layers and layers of my subconscious patterning does come up for reflective review – to either relearn or unlearn, since these subconscious patterns either help or hinder the further surrendering to ‘THAT’ - process.

So I don’t think this statement by C.Perkins is true only for the Indigenous, but also for the Westerners (in the New Worlds):
Quote:
We know we cannot live in the past, but the past lives in us.

Reconciling with both - Earthsong articles link, if anyone is interested:
http://earthsong.org.au/publications...ature-article/
Quote:
And yet, for all our self-created political, economic, and racial barriers, there is a level, often intuitively felt but rarely discussed, at which we are all united in the spirit.

Even though this “One Spirit” - Nondual level is experienced, one still needs to deal with one’s own subconscious and (culturally) collective subconscious patterning layers, be they Shamanic (i.e. animist - subconsciously taking it for granted that all things in Nature has Spirit and/or Soul) or Christian, (subconsciously taking it for granted that only humans can have a Soul and be of Spirit.)

Old 20-02-2018, 06:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Yeah, well, I equate “Correctional Centres” with those Sacred Places in Nature that can ‘align’ us and take us back to our origins beyond space and time.

Thank You for bringing this up.

I am so curious, where Moriarty would place the ‘European Dreamtime’?

One has to really be interested in this subject matter to listen Marija Gimbuta’s lecture here dealing with the similar issue, (as reference):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU1bEmq_pf0
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjE2-H1R9Zs

Lithuanians – genetically - are the most Aboriginal Europeans – Saami and Finnics, I think coming close second (as we have additional Eurasian, Siberian mix and influences), but because Lithuanians I think became an agricultural society early - Gimbuta’s ‘Dreamtime’ seems to be in the Neolithic period, which is a mixture of Palaeolithic & Neolithic symbolism and she then blames the Indo-Europeans

I find Gimbuta’s explanations of the symbolic meanings very interesting, but can only really relate to bits of it, because ‘we’ up in the North were the last hunter-fisher-gatherers and as long as that lifestyle survived, so did the Palaeolithic myths.
The Stone Gods of Sacred places, Totemic Animal fore-fathers, the birth from the Cosmic Egg (usually the duck), the shamanic Three Wolds, The World Pillar, the Masters of the Forest and the Sea, Guardians of Species etc. etc. etc.
The Eurasian Thunderbird, Turanian Tree-Snake worship, Eurasian Earth Diver myths etc. all speak of the Animist-Totemist–Shamanic egalitarian Worldview.
So for us it is more about the “Mythic Images and Shamanism” “The Sámi shaman – mediator between man and universe” - type of books that talk about ‘our’ Dreamtime.
So I blame the agriculturalists, Indo-Europeans and Christians for us having almost lost our ‘Dreamtime’ connection with Nature (blame them all! )

Well - not really - as long as we can go back and back and back to our original connection.
http://www.godeeper.info/uploads/8/2...132_orig.jpg?0

Thank you for sharing this and I'm listening to Gimbutas atm. I'm not entirely sure about what to make of her lecture. I'm sure she is challenging the orthodoxy of belief that might exist within Archeological Departments as to the existence and (purpose) of the Goddess within Palaeolithic and Neolithic cultures. In other words the Goddess didn't exist in the way that certain Archeological orthodoxies propose ? So it seems Gimbutas is challenging those beliefs, I have to listen to the whole lecture. The images are beautiful and striking, fascinating.

Immediately I'm curious as to where did the Goddess go ? To Hollywood, to the Parisian Catwalks ? My very strong immediate instinct is also what were the fruits of living in a Goddess culture, peace ? I suppose the whole idea of a Golden age of Alignment with what the Goddess represented and the beneficent flowerings and fruit of such an Alignment and did such an Alignment ever exist and to what extent. Sorry ive lost my train of thought there.

What about if the Goddess culture was a period of insanity and then the Big man in the form of Christianity entered the fray and it became a worse form of insanity and now the Punch and Judy show is coming to an end and we really are harking on an opportunity to stand back from this big squabble and say now now folks calm down. lol ..Is something like that on the horizon ?

Problem immediately for me is I see a lovely image of a Goddess perhaps with
those 45 degree lines that Gimbutas keeps pronoucing..ive forgotten the word and then i See a man next to that goddess with a Sword dripping with blood ? That is my problem really. Perhaps it is a propaganda of some sort existing within the mind of Joe, most likely but it's there isn't it ? So some food for thought. Thanks for sharing ..im going to listen on.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 20-02-2018, 01:37 PM
Master
The Sketch:

Being European or being of European descent means that genetically and culturally ‘we’ are a mixture of 3 major migratory waves into Europe.

1. The original Hunter-Gatherers, the Shamanic Palaeolithic era.

2. The Early European Farmers - as in - migrations of Near Eastern populations into Europe who brought in the agriculture and this matriarchal Goddess business. The Neolithic era. (Now the Feminist’s ‘Dreamtime’)
No major warfare with the hunter-gatherers who retreated to the fringes and carried on as usual with their Shamanic business.

3. According to Gimbutas - enter the ‘John Waynes’ into the scene – the patriarchal, militant and hierarchical Kurgan Steppe Pastoralists – who killed people right, left and centre that were seen to be in the way of these brutes progression to take over and rule the European lands. They also brought the Indo-European language. Early Bronze Age.
Meanwhile back in the Forests among the Forest Spirits the hunter-fisher-gatherers carried on as usual with our Shamanic culture missing out on these Goddesses and Gods, but I do like to look at the images in Gimbutas' book, they are fascinating, a fantastic body of work

European invasions:
https://theconversation.com/european...uropeans-38096

Old 20-02-2018, 02:14 PM
Master
Quote:
- enter the ‘John Waynes’ into the scene – the patriarchal, militant and hierarchical Kurgan Steppe Pastoralists – who killed people right, left and centre that were seen to be in the way of these brutes progression to take over and rule the European lands. They also brought the Indo-European language. Early Bronze Age.
My understanding is that the progression of spiritual history is not 'linear', rather is a 'seasonally' cyclical a gradually spiralling 'upward' - with periods wherein spiritual 'light' and 'dark', 'warmth' and 'cold', 'spring-summer' and 'fall-winter' alternatingly dominate.

As descriptively referenced in the Gita: "Whenever spirituality decays and materialism is rampant, then, O Arjuna, I reincarnate Myself! To protect the righteous, to destroy the wicked and to establish the kingdom of God, I am reborn from age to age. He who realizes the divine truth concerning My birth and life is not born again; and when he leaves his body, he becomes one with Me."

This is how 'cosmic-conscious' spiritual evolution resulting in self-transcendance and immortal union with THE Spirit of Life, which some reference as 'ascension', and which I sometime reference as a process of soul 'hatching' and 'fledging', proceeds.

The seasons of 'darkness', 'winter', John Wayne's rule! etc., are functionally essential, dynamic aspects of THE process, without which (i.e. if everything was just warm-n-fuzzy) there would be no 'incentive' for the referenced progression to 'take' 'place'.

That's why (and only why, IMO) it's all 'good' makes (good ) sense.
Old 20-02-2018, 09:33 PM
Master

Quote:
I don’t know what the correct definition for the ‘mind’ is, but I always seem to come back to that word reflection and the Buddhist image of ‘one moon shining in the sky while its image is reflected in one hundred bowls of water’.

And as we still the waters of our 'waterbowlness’ in order to be able to reflect ‘THAT’ – if it is not a sudden awakening, then I find that – like peeling onions, layers and layers of my subconscious patterning does come up for reflective review – to either relearn or unlearn, since these subconscious patterns either help or hinder the further surrendering to ‘THAT’ - process.

So I don’t think this statement by C.Perkins is true only for the Indigenous, but also for the Westerners (in the New Worlds):

Reconciling with both - Earthsong articles link, if anyone is interested:
http://earthsong.org.au/publications...ature-article/

Even though this “One Spirit” - Nondual level is experienced, one still needs to deal with one’s own subconscious and (culturally) collective subconscious patterning layers, be they Shamanic (i.e. animist - subconsciously taking it for granted that all things in Nature has Spirit and/or Soul) or Christian, (subconsciously taking it for granted that only humans can have a Soul and be of Spirit.)

Who or what is this "one" that has to deal with this or that? Each the other and the One Love in action dreaming difference where there is none.