Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 26-03-2017, 01:47 PM
Suspended
Guide
My Second of 3 NDE's Sydney Australià 1973 age 20yrs

Cool,middle of summer,sun shining and we are off to a waterhole for a swim and barbecue,few beers,the place was Bents Basin near Wallachia,Sydney.
I run down to the water to be first in,I was with a girlfriend Basia ,her young brother tagged along,his name was Eddie he was 7 years younger than me but we got on great and I worked metal fabricating/welding etc,their parents were from Poland and came after the war.

It's very important to mention Eddie here as he will be mentioned in another thread later, the last time I saw him was July 1993,in purgatory, the night of his funeral,he was killed in a one car crash,very sad,my best mate and my boss dead at 33.same age as Christ!

I am nearly at the water,nearly there and bang,I tripped on a big rock,I didn't see it as I was looking back to the others.
Smashed my big right toe and it was broken,no blood just a big toe that really was a BIG toe,it swelled up quickly so I put my legs in the water,it was cold in the middle of the basin water but a few beers and a chuff fixed that.

Took the other two home,Basia's dad was my boss and showed him my foot,he just said go to the hospital now because its broken,it was Sunday late in the day and he just said I won't see you for a week Bilek,he was Tolek so he called me Bilek,it was a joke between us.
So I went to the local hospital and they said I would have to come back in the morning as there was nobody to do an xray,they said I could drive into Sydney to the RPA hospital,I said I was in too much pain,she said I will give you two pills now and four in an envelope to take home,she said they had codiene and something else to make me sleep,I said I would do that and she said come back at 8am tomorrow and we will get it looked at.

Geez this big toe was massively swollen,my whole foot was black and blue and I had a paid week off work,cool,get into my music,had a new LP by Hawkwind and à new Rodriguez LP.
So I live in a garden flat,just one big room,two thirds bedroom/lounge and the rest was kitchen,outside there was bath/shower and toilet in an outbuilding that was separate from the house but we shared the laundry.
I am telling you this because its 20 foot between me and the utilities,so I put some music on had a couple of rum and cokes and took two more pills which had wore off,the pain was staggeringly intense and throbbed to my pulse,by now it was 11pm and I thought about the other two pills mainly so I could sleep through the pain,that was an understatement, as soon as my head hit the pillow I started sinking into the bed,and was swaying side to side like a hammock.I am wondering what is going on? Then it happened.

I am amazed, I hear a sound like a sheet of paper being ripped in half and i am floating through the door in a tunnel,I really freaked out,I had no body I could see,no arms or legs,I was like the first time a floating set of eyeballs,just pure consciousness but I felt like I had a body,I seemed to be halfway through the door floating in the most wonderous indigo/blue tunnel,I felt so calm and relaxed that I stopped,I could see through the tunnel and could see through the door and walls,they were made of a silver/gold colour shimmering, glistening atoms and were like looking at the stars on a good night except they seemed to be moving together like in unison in harmony,I had a thought that they were moving in harmony.
The walls were just amazing considering it's made of brick,I was thinking on human terms, the tunnel was about 3 feet or 95cm in diameter,I looked down it and it was endless, went right through the shower/utilities building,made of brick too,what I thought were stars were diamonds,emeralds,rubies,the tunnel was studded with precious gems.

Suddenly and I don't know why I had a thought,not mine but a thought I should be worried? worried about what,then I suddenly felt fear, real fear for the first time,I realised where I was and just looked back to the bedroom,I was on the bed and had this big thick silver grey cord coming right out of the top of my head,and I could see that it was disintegrating rapidly and I thought f.…k this I don't want to die,as soon as I had that thought..WHAM..I was slammed back in so hard I thought it must of broken the bed,lol
I opened my eyes and I was back in the bedroom,I tried to get up but I was groggy and unsteady,I got to the kitchen,grabbed the tin of coffee,poured half out and just put tap water in it,stirred with my finger and drunk it down to keep me awake,

I stayed awake all night,I was worried if I fell asleep,in fact it wasn't my thought and it happens a lot,somehow thoughts are being put in my head,like an email, no voices just thoughts but not from me!

Go to hospital and they strapped my toe up,it was a clean fracture,no op.
The doctor said "you want painkillers" its going to be sore for a few days,and I said not like the ones I got last night,they near killed me,he says what were they,I said big pink ones in an envelope,no writing on it,he showed me some pills to look at,he checked the nurses notes on what I got,he said what did she give you I pointed it out,he said and you took six last night,I said yes,he said lucky you are still alive,I said why,he said mate you were given a barbiturate, a strong and deadly medication,he said what you had could kill a child,you are lucky!

Kind Regards Billy.

PS..all the above is absolutely true,a non embellished NDE.
Old 27-03-2017, 11:21 AM
Experiencer

Very interesting, Billy...thanks for sharing this second NDE (looking forward to reading about your third...!).
I've come across others who've had more than one NDE, but you're the first I've come across that is sharing each one. The big, thick silver grey cord you saw coming out of the top of your head is very, very interesting. Some claim there's a "silver thread" that once it's severed the separation of consciousness from the physical body is final. It sounds as if the fear you felt might be associated with your consciousness realizing that in not wanting to make that final separation. Yours is the first NDE I've actually heard tell of seeing this cord.
Old 27-03-2017, 02:28 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing your NDE, it is interesting!
Old 27-03-2017, 10:59 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Very interesting, Billy...thanks for sharing this second NDE (looking forward to reading about your third...!).
I've come across others who've had more than one NDE, but you're the first I've come across that is sharing each one. The big, thick silver grey cord you saw coming out of the top of your head is very, very interesting. Some claim there's a "silver thread" that once it's severed the separation of consciousness from the physical body is final. It sounds as if the fear you felt might be associated with your consciousness realizing that in not wanting to make that final separation. Yours is the first NDE I've actually heard tell of seeing this cord.

Hello MARDAV70,
I too have heard about this ” gossamer thread ” and wondered about it,I am thinking its really thick just like the mother child cord,except this is body spirit cord and its thicker.
I didn't know what it was I was floating down a tunnel,feet first except I had no body,it was when I looked back to my body on the bed,and I was looking through the tunnel and the brick building wall and seeing my body,unconscious on the bed that was fear,real fear because I had this big thick pulsing cord that was a grey/silver colour coming out the top (crown) of my head.

I know the bible,and you are not dead ” till the silver cord be severed,and the golden bowl be shattered "
Now the golden bowl is the " nimbus ",the halo around the heads of saints in paintings,in eastern paintings of sculptures too,how does a person carve or sculpt statues showing the crown chakra as a series of tiny flowers sculpted into a skull, look at pictures of statues of Buddha,look at how its been depicted by the artist/artisan,1,000 tiny petalled lotus flowers,

But it does not have 1,000 petals its less,it fits the harmonic of a music note,I think it's 964 but that's from memory only,
but the cord was coming out the crown and I. could see and feel it was dieing, around where the cord exited my crown it had atoms and dusty stuff floating away,it was disintegrating, I freaked,and was reeled in very hard and almost body slammed into my bed.

Regards Billy.

Last edited by slowsnake : 28-03-2017 at 01:58 AM.
Old 28-03-2017, 10:10 AM
Suspended
Guide
Silver Cord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70

Hello,
I sent you a PM with a bit more info,my ideas and my thoughts.
To me its just a connection and when we are dead it is severed,I think of it like a telephone cable,they have hundreds of smaller wires I suppose is a good word to use,then the Crown chakra disintegrates,that is death,nothing is death if you still are connected to a physical body,and the crown chakra the golden bowl is shattered and cord severed,I have other theories also and I actually lived the experience!

Regards Billy.
Old 28-03-2017, 04:48 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,

To me its just a connection and when we are dead it is severed,I

Regards Billy.

We're on the same page with that, Billy. I'll add that because we visually observe different things during a NDE the ego still has some influence until it's completely severed.

Thanks much for PMing me...! I have answered with some of my thoughts.