Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-11-2016, 11:34 PM
Master
I have worked with many who needed help in the non physical earth realm.
Mostly suicide some overdosed. You arrive in the non physical earth realm in the same state as you left this one. And it doesn't matter whether it was an accident, violent act by someone, suicide or an overdose.
Unless you are well balanced, you will not complete your
Old 16-11-2016, 12:39 AM
Super Moderator
It will be a whole different thing for someone at the end of their natural life but of sound mind, yet suffering from a nasty terminal illness, to go and sit on a mountain in the winter and let the cold take them.
(In the absence of kind euthanasia for humans that is. Hopefully one day that might change.)

A whole different thing to someone who refuses to rise up from troubles, and carry on to fulfil their natural lives. They have got into a mess and are not willing to fight to work their way out of it.

Intent is everything when it comes to the Soul.
Old 16-11-2016, 03:40 AM
Super Moderator
Of course no one knows for sure but I believe in an unconditional God and as such I see no reason a person who suicides would be condemned. I don't think the healing process is necessarily easy, I suspect there may be some regret, but being human is hard and it isn't held against us is my opinion. This said, I do implore you to seek out some counseling. I have struggled with feeling suicidal myself and though it seemed to come from no where I did eventually trace it back to some early learning. Sometimes when we are raised in a fairly stable what would be considered a normal home it can be hard to see where it all comes from but those of us born with stronger than average emotions can have a tendency to internalize them which can play a number on our mood. Depending on the messages we got growing up all sorts of misguided ideas can be adopted by a child so I urge you to try and not see your situation as hopeless because of some label. Labels in and of themselves can be a big part of the problem so try to consider that you may simply have a bigger challenge than some because of a stronger preponderance to the emotional side of life. In a lot of ways it can be a blessing but finding your worth and the value of being human is imperative for you to live our full potential. You have much more to give than you realize but you have to keep living to see it all play out. Stay strong. Recovery is possible.
Old 16-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Master
Your death will be as unique as you are and no one can say what exactly will happen because it is a very intimate experience. It is what is in your heart which matters; and your intentions also matter.

Lets say a person commits suicide in order to save other people; a soldier who jumps on an exploding grenade to save his buddies, a mother who willingly gives her life to save her children, and others who commit altruistic suicide, ending their lives for something larger than themselves. Their intention was not so that they themselves could escape a mentally and emotionally horrible situation but rather so that others could escape a damaging physically horrible situation.

I would suggest talking with a licensed professional about your suicidal ideations; you have got to keep those in check otherwise they will run your life and eventually end it. Do not suffer too long over your suffering; rather learn from your suffering. Write down your thoughts and feelings in an attempt to get them out of you. Look at what you have written days and weeks from now to see if anything has changed, especially how you feel.

What is going to happen in the afterlife is not as important as what is going to happen to you in the days, weeks, and months to come. There are lots of people who attempt suicide and they end up crippling themselves and making their situation even worst. They damage themselves physically because they did not understand or know how to handle their own thoughts and emotions. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem; or others might say it is like throwing the baby out with the bathwater, when you only want to get rid of the dirty water and not the baby.
Old 16-11-2016, 05:12 PM
Newbie ;)

13 years ago my dad committed suicide. After his very sudden death, I couldn't go on in life without knowing why. He left no note, my parents raised six kids and we were all already gone from home except the youngest who it affected probably the worst. I started a 3 year journey, learning how different cultures communicated with the other side. I found the easiest way for me, was the way Indians did it. It's not an easy journey, long pain full and my life was literally on hold, until i was satisfied with his answer. I did get my answer. It was hard to accept, but my dad is still hear in limbo and will be until the last of us kids die. moving forward in the after life is also a choice, he is a second away when i call on him. he see's our pain that he caused everyday, for him that's his choosen punishment. I can't imagine the pain he deals with everyday, the days do get easier and more time pass every visit. I can call on my ansectors, from the other side very easily today, its not something you can unlearn, or forget. I tried many different ways to get my answer, and deal with recently dead people almost on a daily basis, but i know have five kids so its not always conveient for me when a spirit wants to talk or wants me to do things for them. They always want me to say good bye to this or that person, they always want to tell me there life and death stories. And if i were to do all that, they asked of me i wouldn't live my life . I dont know were dad is going once us kids pass\die, but i know i can call him if i need him. And yes i have literally seen and talked with him since he died. Most people wont believe until they have seen it or heard it first hand. I know that didn't answer your question but my whole point was he hurt so many people, us kids, his parent ,his grand kids, even before they were born, and he knows it and feels it everyday. and he had the worst physical pain in committing suicide that you could ever imagine, the question asker(15ahayes) cant even imagine. it dosent matter how you do it, even if one took a couple minutes to die you would feel such uncontrolled pain.
Old 28-11-2016, 03:12 PM
Suspended
Guide

I agree w/Native Spirit, a person goes to place of healing. When incarnated, the person is presented w/similar experiences that drove him/her to complete suicide as an opportunity to learn to cope w/life's challenges.

You are quite young and there is much to learn. You may want to seek professional help instead of perceiving suicide as an option of which is better. It serves no healthy purpose.
Old 28-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Master

Suicide mean the end of this body's existence and the curtailing of further potential experiences it was capable of. I don't think there is any punishment for this on the other side at all; there are a hundred miserable ways to die so why would anyone be singled out for how they went? Why punish someone already in so much pain? Is not suicide just one more way to become a victim to circumstance before your time is up? Some religions claim different but they claim a whole lot of other things I don't buy either.
Old 28-11-2016, 04:44 PM
Master

I was so suicidal when I was young. It was in my mind constantly. But I toughed it out and I'm glad I did.

Life is so blessed now that I have gotten through all those emotions and heartaches. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm so darn proud of what I have accomplished!
Old 28-11-2016, 07:20 PM
Knower

Sorry to spoil the fun but it is well known what happens to a suicidal.
As a general rule, firs they spent several years in a region in spiritual world called suicidal´s valey, The time depends how much vital fluid they still have to purge.
After that they are sent to a Rectifier Colony (like an astral city) where they will have lessons and preparation for a new reincarnation. depending on the way they kill themselves they may or may not experience some fragility/disorder in the organs affected by the act suicidal.

Felling displaced in earth is also common since we miss the spiritual world (much better that material world) also some time our tests or atonements are heavy (but always in the right size for us to bear it)

Suicide is the most commom mistake desperate people do to end/solve their problem, big mistake since life doesnot ends! They suffer much more when wake up in the other side and continue to experience the act of suicide over and over agian, the desperation continue and so one!

In the Spirit's Book by Allan Kardec questions: 257;376;758;943
http://www.ssbaltimore.org/PDF/Spirits.pdf

In the The Gospel According to Spiritism by Allan Kardec chap.V §14 e 29; XXVIII §71

Good reading!
Old 28-11-2016, 08:31 PM
Master

Well, I commit suicide in my last life and I didn't have to suicidal valley or a rectifier colony. I was the hardest on myself, judging myself for having failed.