Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-02-2018, 11:43 PM
Experiencer
What are the strange, random heart pangs?

Hello,

Does anyone else experience these weird, random heart pangs which are clearly related to their tf? I have not thought about him or missed him at all
in a long time. As a matter of fact, if I had a choice I would choose to never have any type of contact with him again.

But yesterday I experienced those now-familiar heart pangs once again. These days I just dismiss anything and everything having to do with him. I like my life to be as free of tf related stuff as possible. The signs have almost completely disappeared and I love it!

Although, as you all know, the connection can not be severed. Then come those unexplainable heart pains out of nowhere and for no reason. And, no, these are not actual physical heart sensations. It feels like a direct connection to something nameless but known at a deeper level. The known truth that cannot he described, only felt.

Anyone has any experiences similar to mine?

By the way, in the past I would’ve unraveled trying to find information about him to see if that could explain what my heart was trying to let me know. But now I just deny the whole thing and just wait for whatever it is to go away, dissipate.
Old 19-02-2018, 12:07 AM
Deactivated Account
I used to get those feelings you describe with a mirror soul connection... not so much now days as I become more courageous in being myself in wholeness.
I have 2 main deeper connections at this time.
One who is my partner whose energy is similar and complementary to mine we are balance partners. And the other who acts as a divine mirror our energy is similar but not balanced in the same way as my partner... it is pretty much purely energetic and serves to remind me of who I am, what my purpose is and how to 'get there'.

I have these 'heart pangs' around the mirror soul mate but 100% of the time it is when I have slumped back into fear and self doubt... forgotten an aspect of self which needs retrieving and intergration or more so in the past if there was a karmic cycle which needed addressing.

Like I said... these feelings are becoming much less frequent visitors now as I am becoming more more courageous in my own authenticity... and also alot of the heavier karmic cycles have been cleared.

What is left is a complete sense of deep inner knowing with gratitude of how our connection has served the greater dream... the highest good for all.

Heart pangs happen less frequently in general now due to my deep inner knowing that there is no seperation from anything or anyone. I am right at home with it all.
When a heart pang happens to me now it is less due to any attachments and more the realisation that my heart is guiding me to reach out or take action of some sort... out of love.

I used to find the best way to deal with these things was to listen to the deeper message...
I'm not very good at ignoring my heart.
It does get easier to listen too... as time goes by and we learn to let go of attachments and instead just listen to the deeper messages of the heart... there is always something deepervwhich is desiring to be acknowledged.
Love yourself and l try not to judge yourself as the deeper layers unfold..
Old 19-02-2018, 12:17 AM
Experiencer

I don't know exactly what they are, but I have them periodically. I find it interesting that you posted about them today. Yesterday, I experienced them for the first time in a while. I don't speak to my TF or have any physical contact with him and haven't in years. Then last night I had one of those dreams where I know I was connecting with his soul. I don't remember much of the dream, but I was feeling torn in two clinging to my TF, trying to explain to another entity why we couldn't be ripped apart from one another. I never felt a real threat to our connection in the dream, but I did offer an ultimatum to the other entity. In the end, I think we all accepted the connection that I refuse to sever.

Interestingly, I've been questioning the connection lately. I always seem to get these vivid dreams when I'm questioning things or nervous about it. Maybe the pangs are also related in that sense.
Old 19-02-2018, 12:23 AM
Suspended
Master
atrial fibrillation?
Old 19-02-2018, 12:28 AM
Deactivated Account
I don't get these anymore, either. The higher I go up in vibration and the more I embrace, the happier I am and the more love I feel--all the time and in general.

When I did get them, it meant there was still something within which needed resolved. In my case, I was good at pushing things away, so sometimes I'd have to go back and see what I was lying to myself about or not addressing, which still needed embraced or listened to. In my experience it's a signal from the emotional body that there's some part of one crying out to be given voice.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 19-02-2018, 02:07 AM
Experiencer
Thank you all for your replies! Everything you’ve shared makes a lot of sense. I guess the fact that my coworker’s husband passed away yesterday impacted me and my emotional body somehow. Yes, I do know that death is only an illusion... but his death after twenty-five years of marriage also highlighted the fact that in my own life, I’ve had a much different outcome.

It just makes you think, you know. Many couples don’t really know what they have and take each other for granted. Even though I’m happy without my tf, I can’t help but to reminisce about the good ‘old days when our love was fully mutual and nobody had run yet... How our story may have had a completely different outcome.

Sigh...
Old 19-02-2018, 04:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Another connection, I couldn't understand why I was still in pain, no matter what I did. I'd already moved on, I'd already been rational, embraced, was at peace, etc, and still the pangs would come.

It turned out that my ego was directly involved in that the person matched the profile of my inner child. I had to go back and address the child in me, transmute and be healed.

Do I still miss this person? Yeah. But he did me huge favors, all the way across the board, more than he knew, in more areas than just that. I still get "flutters" in my heart whenever I think of him. I might has a crush.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 27-02-2018, 02:37 PM
Experiencer
Your heart chakra
I only ever experience this when I was fighting/ separated from TF

I believe that near twin connections can also make the heart chakra go off.
Old 27-02-2018, 03:42 PM
Experiencer

I am so grateful you posted about this. I posted a similar question a few year ago and got very different answers. I forget them now (and think I was under a different name then). Thank you.

I am also experiencing this yet again today, first time in a few weeks, possibly a couple of months. We have not seen each other face to face in years but we live in the same town.

The answers from the other replies have been extremely helpful - thank you to all.

I feel it, it is like an itch, a weird sensation that is not a pain, not a flutter. It is just an awareness. He is on my mind because I dreamed of him - like another response said, I don't remember details but know his energy (soul) in a dream and I know I connected.

I kinda question the idea of tfs but keep coming back to this idea, after 10 years of our meeting triggering the most enormous period of growth for me (dark night of the soul, etc etc, you know the drill).

*sigh* yeah, feeling that heart thing today. Will explore some of the suggestions here for sure. Thanks everyone
Old 27-02-2018, 04:32 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhaunts03
I don't know exactly what they are, but I have them periodically. I find it interesting that you posted about them today. Yesterday, I experienced them for the first time in a while. I don't speak to my TF or have any physical contact with him and haven't in years. Then last night I had one of those dreams where I know I was connecting with his soul. I don't remember much of the dream, but I was feeling torn in two clinging to my TF, trying to explain to another entity why we couldn't be ripped apart from one another. I never felt a real threat to our connection in the dream, but I did offer an ultimatum to the other entity. In the end, I think we all accepted the connection that I refuse to sever.

Interestingly, I've been questioning the connection lately. I always seem to get these vivid dreams when I'm questioning things or nervous about it. Maybe the pangs are also related in that sense.

This is what I meant to say - although connected on FB (and he has been a little more active of late, when usually he is quiet), we don't have physical contact and haven't seen him to talk to for almost 6 years.
Dreams come where I don't recall details but know for sure i have somehow connected with his energy. I question the connection periodically but pretty much accept now, after all this kicking off 10 years ago and me returning time and after time to this site as I can relate, that there is a spiritual reason for this happening.

He appeared in my life at a time when I was just about to propel into a massive period of growth - I had moved across the country, started postgraduate studies (itself a trigger of growth) - my knowing him and the feelings I had for him ignited the touch paper for me 'coming into being'. Indeed, a mirror soul - this was shown to me numerous times from spirit both directly and indirectly through spiritual friends.

He has no idea of any of this. He felt the connection during the time we worked together, I am 99% certain of that because he did not want me to leave. But he has no other idea - I do wonder if he still thinks of me in any way. I know he has experienced his own growth - being connected on Facebook I can see how he has grown.

Just a shame we can no longer be physical friends.

And so the heart pangs will continue. So glad to know others have these too.