Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-02-2018, 08:52 AM
Master
Sex with Brother in law dream

Dreamt I was in bed with my brother in law. We started to have sex, I didn't stop it this time and as we were having sex I said wow this is amazing. Then he felt that someone was coming so we stopped and made ourselves decent again. Then I woke up.

I oversleept by 15 minutes and my partner came to wake me as my snooze alarm didn't go off. Also at the weekend, his brother came over to watch the boxing. I was annoyed with him because he has watched the boxing many times at ours but never offers to pay. He brings his friends with him which Im not ever happy about as I prefer less people and not people I don't really know in my own home. But I allow it for Matt's sake as I wont stop him doing what he wants with his brother. Also, last weekend when I saw him, he brought up about a party were a girl will be there's whose kissed my partner before. So I was annoyed, I feel If he wants to be my friend then he can't do sneaky and manipulate things like that. He does so much more but I can't even explain it in short. So I stayed in my bedroom that night and didn't say hello or anything as I didn't want to be there at his beck and call for a kiss and a cuddle and a warm greeting etc when he treats me in a way I wouldn't treat a friend of mine. So I was surprised to have had this dream with him this morning.
Old 19-02-2018, 04:01 PM
Yaoughta

Dreams of having sex with people that we wouldn't have sex with usually means an exchange of energy and nothing more. Sometimes it means coming together in unity to absorb qualities you admire in one another. Dreams like this are typical given the situation you described. He gets "under" your skin because you allow it. It could also be your higher self getting your energies to mix and mingle and harmonize for both your sakes or for you to see things in a different manner, sort of to say make love not war.
Old 19-02-2018, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator
I like Yaoughta's take on it being merely an energy exchange as opposed to actual love making but I want to add a bit of a twist and say it appears to be some sort of forbidden exchange so it may not have anything to do with love but rather having feelings you feel you are not supposed to have. The symbolism of the infidelity is close to the feeling you have when expressing your upset at feeling taken advantage of. In one sense it feels good to express this upset but you dare not let anyone find out because you feel guilty or wrong for feeling upset same as if you had cheated on Matt. so ultimately you are betraying yourself because you don't want to upset your husband. There is a tendency towards guilt for feeling what you do when there is nothing wrong with being legitimately upset over the situation.
Old 20-02-2018, 10:33 AM
Master
Thank you for your interpretations. It is confusing with him, I felt more that I don't want to be a b*tch and be like "no they are not coming over because I don't want them too" I feel like its better for me to remove myself from what I don't like and let him learn his own lessons for himself. After the night they come over, Matt said he saw how they are and his brother and he doesn't want to do it again, whereas if I pushed my own view, he probably would have resisted for the sake of that. I see how its a symbolism of cheating myself, but it was a decision I wanted to make, even though my inner self was like "noooo" haha, so I will pay attention to this. It could also be the melding of our energies because from my opinion, his brother Tom is very restricted in his thinking, and by knowing me, he has opened to more love. But for example, my partner told me last night, that Tom has been saying over the last 6 months (since ive been in contact with my mum again) that ages ago when Tom kicked me and Matt out, that me and my mum were giving him dirty looks. I wouldn't have done this but may have been angry with how he treated us. But I feel maybe he is doing this to cause separation between my mum and I, and Matt. So I will see how this relationship plays out! I am fond of him but jeez do I want to give him a kick up the butt! lol I wish he would just talk to me directly about things like this, but there seems to be this dynamic with his family that I would rather stay out of!