Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Master

I'm another past life murderer and I've happily been reincarnated (as you might have surmised).

To know the light, you need to know the shadow, and my reiki healer told me that lightworkers are likely have had "shadow" lives.

I am thankful too for my christian days, when I remember the words of Jesus who said that adultery eg was akin to looking at someone lustfully, murder was akin to hatred. I'm sure someone can quote me that passage but when we look at ourselves as "just the same" as others who walk this earth with us, just living out and expressing the same wrongs but in different ways, it is ultimately liberating.
Old 27-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Master
There is no free will associated with reincarnation, you don't chose where and when you come back, it is purely karmic.
Old 27-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Guide
Petezen,
Wish to agree with you .
The truth after all is the ultimate truth.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
Old 29-12-2012, 04:48 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
There is no free will associated with reincarnation, you don't chose where and when you come back, it is purely karmic.

I totally disagree..... It is not purely karmic at all and we do have free will on both sides of the veil.....
Old 29-12-2012, 06:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
I totally disagree..... It is not purely karmic at all and we do have free will on both sides of the veil.....

Difficult one. How many of us would truly want to leave the light if we were given the choice. I'm sure our higher selves know best and make the decision - which is our decision of course - to come back and learn the lessons.
Old 29-12-2012, 07:41 AM
Iseke

Quote:

Disagree. I think we have quite a bit of choice in where and when and how we come back to experience our lives. But then, I never really believed the point of reincarnation was to be herded from body to body like cattle at a slaughterhouse to eternally pay off some debt or other. I think we're here to experience and grow and as such we do get choices in how we want to go about it.
Old 30-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Ascender

The soul itself is not "evil" but it may have "acted" in in evil ways when it was incarnated. In the spirit world, no souls are evil. So yes, typically souls reincarnate, that is the norm. In one of Michael Newton's books, he reports a case from a patient who under past life regression said that he lived a life as a Viking and killed and raped many people and this was a pattern in his lives. He said that it was considered to destroy his soul (send his energy back to the Source), but its rare that this happens, so I guess in those rare cases, these souls wouldn't reincarnate anymore because their energy got sent back to the Source. But what happened in this soul's case is in order to help prevent him from being so aggressive, he intentionally incarnated with very little energy and left most of his energy in the spirit world. It worked for him to not act in evil ways anymore, but he was tired all the time.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:39 PM
Shang Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
To know the light, you need to know the shadow, and my reiki healer told me that lightworkers are likely have had "shadow" lives.

You must brave the darkest depths to reach the brightest heights.
I believe that it take a TRULY bright soul to volunteer to be the 'bad guy'(Or as I like to call them: The Anti-Example)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
The soul itself is not "evil" but it may have "acted" in in evil ways when it was incarnated. In the spirit world, no souls are evil.

THANK YOU! I love finding others who feel the same way. This is a gorgeous way to look at life(or the afterlife).

Quote:
While I do respect your input and belief, I must say have to completely disagree.
This is how I look at it: Each and every soul writes their own destiny. Every situation you can possibly encounter is a learning experience designed by no one other than yourself.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:59 PM
Knower

Can anything be truly evil?
What one person thinks of as evil, another thinks as good. It is just a matter of personal opinion. And whose opinion is the one that counts? Does God believe that anything he created is evil?
And if you believe evil is the creation of Satan, then who was it who created Satan?
If an evil action has a positive outcome, was it truly evil?
If a good intention has a bad outcome, does that make it evil?
Old 09-01-2013, 06:57 PM
Master
Yes hannah, the subject of evil is very biased. I like the explanations presented in the channeled Kryon material the best. It essentially states that the human is God with free choice in human form. When we choose to become unbalanced, via conscious choice or life circumstance, then we become the greatest evil in creation. Our journey through various incarnations will always return us eventually to the essence of love that we are.

I also see it as a matter of personal opinion.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/