Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 17-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Experiencer
Aliens/ET's may be "inter dimensional beings"...

I heard this awhile back, and thought to myself - what would the difference between an inter-dimensional being and an ET actually be? I mean, it almost seems that any inter-dimensional being could be considered an ET, just from a realm of space that we don't yet recognize. I am curious what other people think about this.

Oh, and one more thing - and this should probably be an entirely separate post, but I'm on a roll! Lol - I was thinking the other day that with the whole "end of the world" hype this year with it being 2012, what if what they (the ancients/prophets/Mayans) were really referring to was the end of the world as we have known it brought about by the revelation that we are not alone in this universe?

I have had a number of strange "coincidences" lately that keep pointing me to the possibilty that there will be some kind of disclosure this year - a real, valid and substantial one, comprising "proof" - that there is other intelligent life in our universe. Anyone else experienced this?

My apologies for throwing about 3 different questions in, but please feel free to comment on any part that resonates with you ; )

Many Blessings to All,

QaunKev
Old 18-04-2012, 06:09 AM
Henri77

Good question.
This woman discusses her work in the astral plane, and a variety of beings she encountered, including ET's .... the point being, some are indigenous to earth , and some are not.
She mostly talks about military remote viewing but mentions this towards the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYO-iABnQd4

Interdimensional typically refers to anyone, any entity, angel, spirit, ghost, ET, not normally visible in our physical dimension.
Some are able to manifest-transition into our visual reality, and there are those who reside in astral realms (and this is likely what some regard as inter-dimensional.

Searching this terms definition... provided no clear demarcation between those who reside in other dimensions, and those who transition between dimensions.

The 2012 topic has filled several books.... and more info is yet to be revealed.

Well as far as disclosure, it's inevitable, in some form.
(disclosure generally refers to the govt's sharing their secret UFO documents)
Frankly the lies go so deep, I find it difficult to imagine our govt coming clean about what they know.
But many suggest they're deliberately leaking information, to gradually do this.

As far as contact.. it's ongoing... and the sightings are massive... if one cares to look beyond Fox-CNN news.

THIS aspect of disclosure is the one that I'm familiar with...... http://www.disclosureproject.org/
Old 18-04-2012, 02:25 PM
Experiencer
@Henri77 - thank you for the info. And it's funny you mention that many suggest they are deliberately leaking information, as I have noticed what seems to be a focused 'campaign' in the media to ready us for some sort of visitation, or perhaps encounter with or discovery of another inhabited planet close to us. Movies like "The Tree of Life", "Another Earth," and "Melancholia" are prime examples. And as far as the visitation, TV shows like "Ancient Aliens," "Through the Wormhole," and a new series on Science channel (?) called "Alien Encounters."

I will definitely check out both the link to youtube and the disclosure project link - thank you : )

Many Blessings,

QuanKev
Old 18-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Henri77

Well yeah, those movies are the exception, while the majority still seem to be invasion themes ....
this makes me sad, as it's perpetrating a myth , that may have had some truth, decades ago,,,, but these days only creates unnecessary fear.
There ARE powerful industrial-military interests who benefit from fear of ET's , and likely help to fund such movies.

The masses have a taste for this I guess, as they don't know any better....yet many suspect ETs ARE our extended family, and not out to exterminate us.

Yeah the govt is stuck with 60 yrs of lies-coverups .... but many suggest they covertly support disclosure in a gradual manner, to re-educate the public.

Drunvalo revealed that Obama has organized research into certain ET phenomena... that they are fully aware of , yet deny publicly. The plasma beings-ships especially... (from inside the earth). Former residents of earth , a million yrs ago.

I met Steven Greer a decade ago, when he taught a contact workshop in Mpls..... his story is interesting in itself,,, and his book ....is damn amazing....detailing the secrecy surrounding UFO phenomena and contacts.

That video with Alara melted my socks... I suspected the military had new-secret remote viewing techniques, but never imagined they were so advanced,,, using alien technology-implants & drugs ......exciting yet pretty spooky stuff
Old 24-04-2012, 02:26 PM
mightything

they always say they havnt found anything. and my internal thought is "are you looking in the right place?"
i guess im not the only one to think aliens might be from the fourth or 5th dimension.
i dont have any facts on it. no way to get facts on it. besides my intuition which has kept me alive so far and in the know about some stuff.
good post.
Old 24-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Master
i'm down with this. i been saying it for a while. in fact i could, if i could be bothered to search, quote 3 books on angels who all state just this. checkout, on google images, ezekiel's wheel, and you might see something similar to a ufo. also in the same realm of thinking is "chariots of fire", i.e. circles of light turning. the grass elves i once saw loook like little green men, alien like, only beautiful, not evil. so interdimensional? nature spirits? faeries? willow the wisp? both and others no doubt. i'll input more later

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 24-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Experiencer
mightything - I agree. I have no way of "proving" it, but I do have some thoughts about it. And to be honest, what really got me thinking about it was a video I watched on YouTube (more of an audio clip really) from some guy who called into Art Bell's Coast to Coast show back in 1997 claiming to have worked at Area 51, and that the beings they were in contact with were inter-dimensional.

Of course, as with everything, it has to be taken with a grain of salt. But it did make me think a bit. When I get home, I'll see if I can post a link to the vid.

Many Blessings,

QuanKev
Old 25-04-2012, 02:12 AM
mightything

i heard that same thing(courtesy of tool) and it was kinda creepy because he was like what you think as angels are really energetic beings. (i could go many places with that statement) and it didnt send my bull meter off.
now i dont know about you but i believe travel is possible.
since we all on the same place (universe, multi-verse?) different levels of existence. they must be on a different frequency or vibration then us. im to outa of it to remember all of my theory but id like to discuss this more if your willing to get more radical.

on a side note another reason i think interdimensional is they send probes and supposedly* people farther and farther into space but find nothing.
if they can barely perceive psychic or thought energy which the universe is supposed to made of. how could they hope to use a pure science type gizmo, with no metaphysical/quantum science attached and hope to find something?
Old 25-04-2012, 09:13 AM
Master

ET is extraterrestrial, not terrestrial, so that could include all sorts of things if you want to get literal. And if you think about ghosts you can say there are "terrestrial" beings from other dimensions living here! I believe that we are multi-dimensional beings but consciously unaware of it. Maybe those dreams you have at night are you hanging out in another dimension? You've heard of astral projection?

I do agree also w/ you QKev in the thinking that we will have definitive proof this year of ET contact, in fact, public ET contact. Time will tell but things I've read/heard point to late summer! Weird coincidences (synchonicities?) so I'm inclined to believe it.
Old 25-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Sangress

Quote:
what would the difference between an inter-dimensional being and an ET actually be? I mean, it almost seems that any inter-dimensional being could be considered an ET, just from a realm of space that we don't yet recognize. I am curious what other people think about this.

Inter-dimensional suggests the being is from another dimension or universe separate or hidden from out own. Alien tends to infer that the creature is from this physical universe, but not from earth (even though the term itself simply means foreigner at its core.)

I suppose calling or percieving interdimensional beings as aliens or not would all be down to your own choice of terminology and opinion.

Personally, I think inter-dimensional or astral entity is a far more specific label which I'd use. Alien would be a title reserved for the intergallactic physical lifeforms.

As for what would be the difference between the two, I think one would be physical (in the way this universe is physical) and the other not so much (whether that be marginally or completely non-physical who knows.)

Quote:
what if what they (the ancients/prophets/Mayans) were really referring to was the end of the world as we have known it brought about by the revelation that we are not alone in this universe?

That could be it, although its quite an unsure question since theres just so little evidence about the whole thing so its very open ended and can be interpreted in heaps of different ways.

In the litteral sense evidence of aliens themselves might be quite a socially changing event, but true alien contact or an "invasion" around here is probably more geared toward life-changing to say the least.

People have known statistics are completely against us being the only lifeforms in this universe for a while now, so in a way it is already accepted that we are not "alone"...its just that there is no proof as of yet, so theres room for denial, disbelief and skeptical phenomina regardless of statistics.

I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't be surprised by the news that we aren't alone because of such statistics, so maybe in some cases not-so-lifechanging.

Quote:
I have had a number of strange "coincidences" lately that keep pointing me to the possibilty that there will be some kind of disclosure this year - a real, valid and substantial one, comprising "proof" - that there is other intelligent life in our universe. Anyone else experienced this?

I had an interesting "dream" last night regarding aliens (which Im still debating on whether it was a litteral dream or whether i'd accidentally walked in on *something* I technically shouldnt have,) so yes I suppose I have. It's mostly the reason why I was drawn to answer this thread.