Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-08-2018, 11:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Thank you Tobi for your kind words and understanding. Meltdowns are so very necessary to wash all that gunk that accumulates from living on this planet.

Yes, I understand It Is. But how would you suggest I defuse the stress I live with every day? It's not like I can take a walk or jog due to walking problems (waiting for knee replacement surgery). Can't go out to dinner with friends because I cannot eat in a restaurant due to food allergies (wheat, rye, corn & barley). I deal with stress daily, worrying if I am going to get sick from cross contamination for my life threatening allergies. Go to a movie? Ha! Seats are covered in corn from the popcorn which I am highly allergic to.

Stress is my constant companion. Getting rid of it on a daily basis is just not doable. Thank you for responding and for your compassionate thoughts.

Love your handle Roger Wilco. Thank you.

hallow, there is hope for your wife. A hormone free future once she has finished with menopause.

I am sending loving thoughts your way. I feel for what you are going through in reading your posts. I know first hand how things like this can pile up and yes, you are right that a good cry is cleansing for the soul and needed at times in order to move forward.
A couple things that worked for me I was going to suggest that I know has helped was not only reading many spiritual books that were uplifting but I had also subscribed to Gaia Tv which has every topic on spirituality you can think of. When I am starting to feel down and things just seem to be on overload in every area of life I just go onto my Gaia playlist and watch a few uplifting stories or documentaries that give me hope. It usually pulls me out of any depression or despair I may be feeling. Or sometimes just sitting on my back deck listening to my birds after I put out seed for them. I only suggest this because I know it has helped me greatly and also because I read in your post that things are more difficult to get around. My thoughts are with you and hopefully some of this may help you too.
Old 22-08-2018, 02:22 AM
Master

Thank you Spirit bird for what works for you. A lot of your suggestions are reminders for me. I've been to Gaia TV before but when they started charging I deleted them. Maybe i need to give them another try.