Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-10-2017, 12:25 AM
Master
I learned a secret about God and surrender

I'm finally ready to admit God is greater than me. I surrender. Treat me right baby, I'm all yours.
Old 27-10-2017, 01:07 AM
Master
Good luck.

I remember when I entered this space and my gf said to me, be careful for what you wish for. I panicked a little, then the fireworks started...

The greater is an interesting place to be a part of, but then it seems to me that we are taken care of,when we let go and enter into it in us first... I can say that now of course.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 27-10-2017, 01:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Good luck.

I remember when I entered this space and my gf said to me, be careful for what you wish for. I panicked a little, then the fireworks started...

The greater is an interesting place to be a part of, but then it seems to me that we are taken care of,when we let go and enter into it in us first... I can say that now of course.

Right. God was always trying to comfort me and let me know it's safe enough to let go. Patient enough to give me the time I needed to work through the pride on my own.
Old 27-10-2017, 02:25 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I'm finally ready to admit God is greater than me. I surrender. Treat me right baby, I'm all yours.

Care to elaborate?
Old 27-10-2017, 02:37 AM
Guide
Congrats. I remember when I first gave my life to God. It was a joyous time in my life. Since God knows everything and I know so little it seemed like the right thing to do. Surrender. At first I said I needed to keep some of my choice for me and my freedom but over the years I grew closer to Him and loved Him so much I gave myself completely to Him.
Old 27-10-2017, 02:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Right. God was always trying to comfort me and let me know it's safe enough to let go. Patient enough to give me the time I needed to work through the pride on my own.

Pride creates a personal elevation your something special, so the ego will hold on believing that's it... You are special but the deeper realizations of you and the greater (life itself) require you to build deep trust and surrender to build a life as all that. We beat ourselves up in lots of ways. When you enter into a more connected conversation in yourself that you believe is on your side, you can end that inner war and move yourself more connected and aware and then of course its more safe to let go. I know this all too well.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 27-10-2017, 05:03 AM
Guide
hehehe. Beautiful :)
Old 27-10-2017, 07:54 AM
Suspended
Quote:

There's a different between your pride is you as your boss or other as your boss. If it's the later then that pride is sadness.
Old 28-10-2017, 04:15 AM
Kioma

Quote:
That was my spiritual awakening. The universe is bigger than I am. God, who gives/sustains the universe, is greater than I am.

Once one sees 'through' their own perception - their own conceptions - ones mind is open, IMO.

Old 28-10-2017, 04:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Greater perhaps, but not your nurse maid.