Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 20-10-2016, 05:21 PM
Experiencer
Is there a way to send someone love?

Is there a way to send a particular person love through energy? Even though you're not physically near each other?
Old 20-10-2016, 05:31 PM
Master

As long as its pure, then through thought ....
And loving prayer for others never goes amiss.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 21-10-2016, 04:56 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
As long as its pure, then through thought ....
And loving prayer for others never goes amiss.

Would they be able to know if it's from you/me?
Old 21-10-2016, 09:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botticella22
Would they be able to know if it's from you/me?

No. But that they receive it and it impacts positively on them, that is the thing.

Old 22-10-2016, 11:43 PM
Super Moderator
If you send a person (or any being) love who doesn't know you personally, and has no familiarity with your own 'energy signature', then they wouldn't have a clue where the positive energy was coming from, but it would still be a helpful energy for them to receive.

But as knightofalbion already mentioned, that should be pure love....that is unconditional love. Not personal desires, not telepathic attempts to manipulate, not emotional coercion, or even selfish needs.

True Love isn't even ours. It is an energetic frequency which is prevalent in the Universe on fine dimensions, and it is like the air we breathe. It belongs to no-one, it just is. We either harmonise with it or we don't. When one Soul harmonises with another Soul or other Souls who are also on that frequency, that brings mutual strength, joy and peace.

If you send another Soul your love, and they do know you, then they will almost always surely know who has sent them that energy. Many people think they are not telepathic or sensitive but they will sense -even subconsciously. Those who are more aware will know instantly.
That is even more marked when sending love to deceased loved ones. As they no longer have energetic or conditioning barriers as we can sometimes have when alive on Earth. They will know instantly. If you 'listen' carefully with your heart while holding the note of love, you may be fortunate to 'hear' their reply! That will come energetically, and not necessarily in the form of any words, but a loving vibration. That can sometimes move you to tears, and if so, they will be the purest tears you ever shed.

How to do it is easy. You clear the decks completely of any other emotion or thought or distraction, and you hold them in your heart and mind with the kindness and love from your heart. You just focus on them as the person or Soul you always knew. Focus from your Heart not just from thought.

If you wish to send a 'stranger' love (say someone on a forum etc, or from a distance whom you do not personally know) then a good way to do that is from heartfelt kindness sent with prayer.

But do beware, for if there is any ulterior motive that can work very badly, and not do you any good either. That would not be "Love" but something else.
Old 23-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Master

Out of curiosity, what are you talking about here, dear Botticella.
Maybe I misunderstood you. If this person is on the Other Side, then yes, they would receive your love thoughts and know they were from you.
I took it to mean you wanted to send loving energy to someone on this Side ... Someone you were estranged from, but still cared about and wanted to help.

Whatever is the case, thoughts are powerful things. Sending pure loving energy and sincere prayer will help someone who needs it, wherever they are.
Aesop once famously wrote ' No kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.' The same applies to love.

Old 23-10-2016, 10:59 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Aesop once famously wrote ' No kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.' The same applies to love.

That is so beautiful and so true.
Old 31-10-2016, 03:06 AM
Experiencer
Awww, that is very beautiful. Thank you both for sharing. (Sorry for the late reply.)

I have strong feelings for a person, and though I don't know if he knows how I feel or not is not important. I just feel like this person is lonely and doesn't really feel love(d) all the time or like they are simply alone. I just wanted to send them love, whether or not he knew it came from me - that part is not important. There are no ulterior motives with this, I just sincerely and genuinely wanted them to feel some love, and since I can't share it physically (like with a hug) I wanted to send it somehow. You know, just so that they could feel love and not be so lonely or feel so alone. Even if they didn't know who it came from.
Old 31-10-2016, 09:50 AM
Master

That was/is a sweet thought. God bless you.

Old 31-10-2016, 06:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
That was/is a sweet thought. God bless you.

I'm sending you a hug!