Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 11-01-2015, 02:49 AM
Experiencer
Nevada Historical/Spiritual Site Visits: Suggestions?

Since I live in the area, I figured I should probably take the time and check out some Native sites that I will finally be able to drive to. I've found Pyramid Lake (which seems to have a wonderful visitors center and picnic area), and the Stewart Indian School (I want to go to say my prayers and give my offerings for the bad things that went on there. I'll probably get angry and cry.)

If any of you have any suggestions, that would be nice. I'm up in the Lake Tahoe/Carson City area, so... no Las Vegas area stuff. I'll also take suggestions for things around Lake Tahoe, if you know any. I would love to see what I can feel in those areas.

Thanks in advance!
Old 11-01-2015, 12:44 PM
Master

If you want to connect with the land and its spirits, seek the land. Go into the wilderness. Seek the quiet.
Old 11-01-2015, 05:15 PM
Suspended
There are some rock pictographs east of Sparks off i80 towards Mustang Ranch. I forget exactly where though. They are near the Truckee River. There is an excellent pictograph site off US 50 about 15mi east of Fallon. This area is rich in Paranormal Activity. There are caves there, where they found Ice Age Indian remains. See the photo below, of an actual Spirit that I unknowninglly photographed on site.

If you drive to Auston NV, and drive another 30mi east on US 50, there is the Hickson Petroglyphs, near Hickson pass. This is another Paranormal Area. Painted Cave, Just 20mi south of the pass, on BLM dirt roads, is a Paranormally Charged area. There is a primitive campground there. There are portals to other dimensions there, that causes spacial disorientation. This is a very weird area. The cave has many Indian signs in it painted on the walls.

Pyramid Lake, also has petroglyph sites along the western shores. I done lightning photography there. See my photo below.

Lake Tahoe has few petroglyphs on the rocks near that tunnel east of Stateline. Christmas Valley has good hiking along the rim trial that boarders the eastern side ridges. I found excellent arrowheads there. There are Mountain Lion and Bear there.

Consult local Nevada Road Maps. Carson Valley also has Indian Rock art. You are in an rich paranormal active area. PM me for more links and information on the area.

Red Spirit at the Fallon Petorglyph site off US 50. I did not know I caught it on film, until I had the film developed.

Pyramid Lake NV. That is me you see, in the above photos.

Hickson Pass area. Photo taken right above the enterence to Painted Cave. Photo dates: 1991 -1996
Old 11-01-2015, 05:33 PM
Suspended
Do not forget to explore the Virgina City area. There are some nice Indian shops there. I bought I nice Piute hand drum there. Native Flutes can be found there too. Also the mines and buildings there can be haunted. The mountains there, also have paranormal native sites as well.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:26 AM
Experiencer
Thank you very much, Thunder Bow. The pictures are stunning (and mystifying). I'll be sure to check out as much as two days off a week will allow. =)