Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-01-2011, 12:09 AM
Ladofthelight

Energy Body Activation and some intense side effects...

As my "lights" have continued to turn on, I have experienced bouts of intense itchiness around energy vortexes on/in my body. My Qi Gong "mentor" said that it is the activation of the energy body. I most definitely believe that....

That is the premise to my question.

I have a friend who is also going through an "awakening" of her own and is experiencing the same itchiness that I have described. Like being stung by lots of mosquitos.

She has had this experience herself, usually before bed, I can attest to that from when it was happening to me a lot. BUT she usually has a very intense bout of it whenever we are around one another...

Have others experienced this?

I have a strong feeling that she is reacting to my energy fields. I say this because when I touch her, the itchiness gets quite noticibly more intense. This is regardless of the time of day.

Have any of those that are energy sensitive, or that perform healing, experienced this?

I am curious about other people's possible experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Loves.

Laddy
Old 19-01-2011, 04:16 AM
themaster

Ascension symptoms range all over the place.. but yah I had this type of experience only today..

It's not like mosquito bites per say.. it's just noticeable regions of the skin be effected..

A ascension symptom my teacher recently talked about himself experiencing was his bones were cold from the inside out.. and he said several students had felt it too..

I know there is a radiance of energy that purposely pass's under the skin..

What you should remember is "ascension" symptoms are different for everyone.. cause were all different people/configurations of the one

My teacher published this little phamphlet about it.. maybe it'll help (it's kind of general)

http://www.masteringalchemy.com/pdfs...oytheshift.pdf
Old 19-01-2011, 11:17 AM
Ladofthelight

My inquiry is more centered around affecting others with our own "enhanced" and "intense" energy fields...

Thank you for your response, though, I enjoyed reading the link!
Old 25-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Ladofthelight

As a follow-up to this post...

This same friend ended up in the ER last night after two EKGs came back abnormal. She is a nurse and is very aware about the body from a "Western medicine" perspective.

After 7 hours in the ER, and a battery of tests, she was told she is completely fine.

I spoke with her about some of her "symptoms" and found that I am experiencing very similar things.

I call them heart "zingers". Like an electric current moving over my heart. I have this feeling in other parts of my body as well. I have been processing a lot of memories and emotions lately, and I understand that this is part of the process.

Regardless, it is interesting to a "logical" mind that there are similar experiences going on here.

I post this only to share an anecdote about a personal experience. Others may be feeling the same thing. or they may be "processing" or reacting to enhanced energies in their own unique ways.

Another thing to note is that my friend said the ER was absolutely packed. The people who work there said that it was very abnormal, but lately, more and more people were coming in. They also said there is a lot of "anxiety" being experienced by a lot of the people who have been coming into the ER.

Again, I post this not to make any "judgement" or or final determination about anything, just to share an experience.

If others are feeling the same thing, please share if you like.

Loves.

Lad
Old 25-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Yeiacatl

Lad,

I have had strange feelings through out my body with awakenings. I was reading a book on how to read Auras, and i was doing something with my awareness when I felt a strange pop inside of myself. i got scared because i thought I had done something to my energy field. it felt weird and a little scary but as time passed it felt good. then it started to feel really good, like relief. i have also had experiences with my heart. feeling like something was stuck in it trying to get out. it would feel painful yet really good at the same time. and when my sacral chakra started to open back up it felt like a knot untwisting in my stomach above the navel.
Old 28-01-2011, 11:05 PM
shifty123

well

Two to three times per week I move my pendulum over my chakras. For the first time I could actually feel an energy flow inside of my stomach region. I have had ibs for years. Plus I've had my heart been through atrial fibulation, chfg which is all in check now. Due to meds and my exercise routines.

I hate taking drugs for almost any reason. So if I can manipulate my chakra to control my chronic conditions I'm gonna try it.
Old 28-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Master
I'm having zingers in my heart too I feel my heart chakra rapidly trying to open up and widen for some reason to ascend, and it's causing not only my heart to race, or palpitate etc, but some emotional baggage really coming out.
Spiritlite.
Old 29-01-2011, 06:22 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
I call them heart "zingers". Like an electric current moving over my heart. I have this feeling in other parts of my body as well. I have been processing a lot of memories and emotions lately, and I understand that this is part of the process.
I get heart palpations all the time.. I hear my heart pounding in my 7th chakra or sometimes other areas.. (never pounding in my heart area or rarely)

Everything your describing just falls into a description my teachers been giving since january 09' I believe.. he talks about that there are 2 waves of light primarily (he says there's a lot more than that) and they are stripping limitations even clearing memories..

I forget things all the time now.. I can't remember the name of a movie or something.. it's kind of annoying but it comes back.. that's where my teachers says you re-connect the wires to the memory (according to my teacher memories are stored in the auric field)

What I know for sure is.. we've all decided to upgrade the planet and ourselves.. were tired of limitations, rules, unhappiness.. lack?

So were all gonna get what we want.. now if you knew that we were all gonna get what we want.. what would be your plan to upgrade reality and everyone??

That is a easy way to figure out what's going on in the world.. by looking for what you'd change to make everyone happier?

Political and spiritual evolution is coming for all like a freight train.. just picking up steam.. one day it's wikileaks and over-throwing totalitarian governments.. the next day it's people actually being represented by the people.. and then one day dismantling the government..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
Thank you for your response, though, I enjoyed reading the link!
I just checked the article and realized.. I somehow gave you the wrong one..

This is what I meant to give you.. (but yah, I read it.. it's good) just low on details on "ascension symptoms"

http://www.masteringalchemy.com/pdfs...hift_ebook.pdf

Ahh, cool this talks about the waves of light.. haven't spotted any "ascension symptons" yet.. but I'll keep reading
Old 03-02-2011, 03:15 PM
Ladofthelight

Thanks for the follow-up...

My heart "zingers" have subsided, but of course, they have moved to other parts of my body. I am used to those, the heart one was a new one.

Raw emotion is definitely bubbling to the surface as well...

All good things.

Take care!