Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-02-2013, 11:24 PM
Loving_Soul

Really fun experience

I thought I'd post something fun that took place with my twin and I recently. Often much of what gets posted is all the negative stuff that goes on, so i thought id share something light and fun :)

He was driving and we were speaking of telepathic link ups, syncs that sort of stuff - it's like our game we have fun talking about all the awesome things a connection like this brings...anyway....

He said, wouldn't it be cool if we could see thru the others eyes - I laughed and said yeah right - he said well theoretically if we share an over soul we should be able to connect up and sense what the other is visually seeing...he said try it! I said what...no I can't lol - he said I think you can - he said don't focus on what I'm seeing literally maybe try a color.

I closed my eyes, and started trying to reason what he might be seeing - alsorts ran thru my mind like landscapes, skylines, trees etc - I got frustrated and thought I'm never gonna be able to guess there are too many possible colors it could be....so I took a breath, cleared my mind of thought and waited - in popped red so I said - RED, he burst out laughing said holly ^*%# your right!!! Turns out he focused on the red speed signs as it was the most prominent color in his vision and thought it wld be the easiest for me to sense lol.

We kinda went quiet after that - a little blown away with what happened lol then we laughed some more - there can be many cool experiences with this kind of connection if we allow ourselves to accept what is and make the most of every moment :)
Old 24-02-2013, 12:10 AM
MorningStar

I've only remote viewed once....and I hadn't even planned on doing it. I could see a desert scene in front of me with mountains in the background. I was quite blown away when the next day my twin sent me a pic of that same scene. I've never *tried* to do this though and kinda figure that what he sees is his business and vice versa.
Old 24-02-2013, 12:24 AM
Loving_Soul

I don't try and do anything unless we are chatting - I do get telepathic link ups like smelling a campfire once, doing the same unusual activities over the weekend - sensing how he's feeling etc that have all been confirmed by him - my point is, these connections don't always have to be so tragic and heart wrenching if we change our perception a bit and enjoy what is :)
Old 24-02-2013, 12:28 AM
Master
Wonder if this would work best in dreams (as in transmit the images to your partner's dreaming mind)...
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 24-02-2013, 12:39 AM
Loving_Soul

I'm not sure John - I seem to not have any control over dreams and whatever I experience in the dream state or when i do dream, so I don't imagine I personally would be too successful at this option - it was a fun way of recognizing potential abilities without anything heavily relying on being right or wrong.
Old 24-02-2013, 12:45 PM
Buttercup

That's an awesome story, LS! Can I ask, after that conversation did your senses (sight, smell, auditory) seem much more heightend? That happens when I connect with TS, especially when we're separated by time or distance.

We had a similar experience yesterday - we were hanging out, just chatting, and I was telling him about my older brother's cancer he had a couple of years ago (he's in remission, thankfully). I said something about the tumour being metastasised (a word I NEVER use; I mean, who does? lol) and his eyes went wide, he stopped me and said no kidding, at work at around midday the word 'metastasised' popped into my head out of absolutely nowhere. He said he turned it over in his mind, thought it was a bit weird coming out of nowhere, and then he stopped thinking about it until I'd brought it up. He was freaked out - I said nothing surprises me anymore, ha!

Later that night, we were going to bed, and TS suddenly said "I can't do this by myself!" which was the exact sentence I'd spoken aloud that day while he was at work; I'm going through a bit of depression at the moment and it's one of my mantras that I repeat. Hearing my words come out of his mouth was hilarious and very surreal, and he doesn't even know why he said it! He was just standing next to the bed pulling the covers back and it came out of nowhere. Funny!
Old 24-02-2013, 05:43 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup
That's an awesome story, LS! Can I ask, after that conversation did your senses (sight, smell, auditory) seem much more heightend? That happens when I connect with TS, especially when we're separated by time or distance.

We had a similar experience yesterday - we were hanging out, just chatting, and I was telling him about my older brother's cancer he had a couple of years ago (he's in remission, thankfully). I said something about the tumour being metastasised (a word I NEVER use; I mean, who does? lol) and his eyes went wide, he stopped me and said no kidding, at work at around midday the word 'metastasised' popped into my head out of absolutely nowhere. He said he turned it over in his mind, thought it was a bit weird coming out of nowhere, and then he stopped thinking about it until I'd brought it up. He was freaked out - I said nothing surprises me anymore, ha!

Later that night, we were going to bed, and TS suddenly said "I can't do this by myself!" which was the exact sentence I'd spoken aloud that day while he was at work; I'm going through a bit of depression at the moment and it's one of my mantras that I repeat. Hearing my words come out of his mouth was hilarious and very surreal, and he doesn't even know why he said it! He was just standing next to the bed pulling the covers back and it came out of nowhere. Funny!

Thanks Buttercup :)

Yes finding similar stuff to what u described above is happening more and more - the latest one is us both deciding in the same week to study in the same field - he in a traditional practice me in a holistic one but still very weird to decide to take the plunge at this stage in life in a total career change within the same field! I guess a feeling of alignment is the best word I can use to describe it :)
Old 24-02-2013, 07:01 PM
MorningStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
I don't try and do anything unless we are chatting - I do get telepathic link ups like smelling a campfire once, doing the same unusual activities over the weekend - sensing how he's feeling etc that have all been confirmed by him - my point is, these connections don't always have to be so tragic and heart wrenching if we change our perception a bit and enjoy what is :)

Understood. But for me, it's no longer heart wrenching. Though some people, a small minority, are together with their twin, most of us are not. I've come to believe that this whole experience is NOT a romantic fairy tale like I first thought it was. The TF experience in itself is very deceiving....it's NOT about the other person, but about your inner being, about love, unconditional love and a spiritual awakening. Some of us, I suppose, just need to be slapped up side the head to get us to that awakening point, all at warp speed. It's a helluva ride.