Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Guide
Seeing it clearly

TF and I have been talking almost daily for the past month. Often we just talk about nothing really, but we enjoy each others conversation. Sometimes we talk about us, and sometimes things just get really deep and we talk about our deepest feelings and thoughts.

With all of this and learning more about him and what he did and what he felt and thought while we have been apart (8 years) it has become SO incredibly clear that a separation was absolutely necessary. We would have destroyed each other if we were together. If we even tried to come together a year ago it would be have been a disaster. Knowing what my frame of mind was like and where he was at, we would have never been able to get on the same page and truly understand each other.

It has made me realize that there is without a doubt a plan, and if the universe is keeping you apart, it's for a REASON. How many times I had thought how much I wanted to be with him and how I was sure we were ready and it would work, I can now see how very wrong I was. We both had things to learn and experience and overcome that didn't include each other.

We are not together now, we just talk and are becoming closer than ever before. However seeing how things have been played out up to this point it's making it much easier to understand that it's still not quite time yet.

Have a little trust in the universe. You are exactly where you need to be.
Old 22-02-2013, 03:49 PM
Pathfinder

That was extremely heart felt. Thank you. It's nice to see some silver linings
Old 22-02-2013, 04:11 PM
Master
Heck, I had to completely let her go for 20 years to do all the work on myself that I've done-wouldn't have worked otherwise. Ironies on top of ironies...
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 22-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda27
TF and I have been talking almost daily for the past month. Often we just talk about nothing really, but we enjoy each others conversation. Sometimes we talk about us, and sometimes things just get really deep and we talk about our deepest feelings and thoughts.

With all of this and learning more about him and what he did and what he felt and thought while we have been apart (8 years) it has become SO incredibly clear that a separation was absolutely necessary. We would have destroyed each other if we were together. If we even tried to come together a year ago it would be have been a disaster. Knowing what my frame of mind was like and where he was at, we would have never been able to get on the same page and truly understand each other.

It has made me realize that there is without a doubt a plan, and if the universe is keeping you apart, it's for a REASON. How many times I had thought how much I wanted to be with him and how I was sure we were ready and it would work, I can now see how very wrong I was. We both had things to learn and experience and overcome that didn't include each other.

We are not together now, we just talk and are becoming closer than ever before. However seeing how things have been played out up to this point it's making it much easier to understand that it's still not quite time yet.

Have a little trust in the universe. You are exactly where you need to be.

So can you explain what goes on both sides? How the two of you felt did you feel the same pull / the same wanting to be together or one of you felt it at different times? This is truly Interesting
Old 22-02-2013, 04:57 PM
Master

As I look on a reunion that is coming very soon, I feel the same way. I am ready now, and I totally wasn’t before. I understand why it wasn’t happening…because I was not in the place I needed to be, and I can tell huge differences in him too. It’s all completely different than I thought it was. I had to get to this place first.
Old 22-02-2013, 04:59 PM
Nakae

That's incredibly comforting to hear. Like a warm blanket on a cold winter day. It's so hard when we don't logically understand why we're apart when everything says we should be together.

If there's one thing I know for sure it's that as hard as this is, if it hadn't happened I would have never in a million years ended up here or changed so much and become more of who I am because I would have been so wrapped up in her and her issues that I wouldn't have ever realized what needed to be healed and cleared in me.

In the weirdest way she's given me the best gift possible and that's giving me back to me.
Old 22-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
So can you explain what goes on both sides? How the two of you felt did you feel the same pull / the same wanting to be together or one of you felt it at different times? This is truly Interesting

This is hard to put into words! There has always been a pull. After we broke up we continued to see each other every so often because of that pull, we couldn't stay away. I ran from it and moved far away to try and get things to end, of course they didn't, we just couldn't see each other anymore. He went down a very dark path, and I guess I almost feel responsible for that, at least having a part of it. That path made him grow so much though, now that's he come off of it. The path that I took was needed to face things that happened in my past.

We just went in two completely different directions that ultimately brought us to the same place. We were together for 3 years, and there was always a crazy amount of passion and a connection between us, but it's a bit different now. There is an intellectual deeper understanding, a level of openness and honesty that we never had before. Our experiences apart have let us understand each other now.
Old 22-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Super Moderator
That is nice nakae..... well all of you sounds wonderful
Old 22-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakae
That's incredibly comforting to hear. Like a warm blanket on a cold winter day. It's so hard when we don't logically understand why we're apart when everything says we should be together.

If there's one thing I know for sure it's that as hard as this is, if it hadn't happened I would have never in a million years ended up here or changed so much and become more of who I am because I would have been so wrapped up in her and her issues that I wouldn't have ever realized what needed to be healed and cleared in me.

In the weirdest way she's given me the best gift possible and that's giving me back to me.

"If there's one thing I know for sure it's that as hard as this is, if it hadn't happened I would have never in a million years ended up here or changed so much and become more of who I am because I would have been so wrapped up in her and her issues that I wouldn't have ever realized what needed to be healed and cleared in me."

This. Exactly this. Everything that has happened, all of the bad, all of the good, has defined who I am now.
Old 22-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Ascender
Lovely. Thanks for sharing. :)

the future's so bright

Last edited by Aurora Borealis : 22-02-2013 at 09:25 PM.