Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Administrator
I will be in touch off and on--I am out of town at the moment, so access to the internet is limited, but I will be here to check in as much as possible. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. Myself or another staff member will try to help with any issues/questions that arise.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:15 PM
SoaringSpirit

Whether SF can be restored or not, we're all still family and we'll just pick up where we left off.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:18 PM
Experiencer
Yay! I am so thrilled to see SF up! I don't post too much but it was definitely a highlight in my day to visit your thoughts and ideas. Glad to see it back up.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:14 PM
Sleepygrass

Even after a fatal crash this forum hasn't lost its resilience.

Last edited by Sleepygrass : 02-10-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:57 PM
bilko

Ah well... so we get a free spring clean i guess. A chance to start afresh maybe even reinvent themselves.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:11 AM
Master
Its great to be back, but I do feel sad about all that has been lost!

Thankyou everyone for making this community what it is.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:07 AM
Experiencer
If those 2007 threads are going to remain closed, might as well delete them and start fresh in 2010.

Or open them up, since some "old" topics are still current.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:53 AM
Master
I feel that there will be SOME restoration in the near future. (I just checked my crystal ball and even though it's a bit hazy, there are signs...)
Old 03-10-2010, 07:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I feel that there will be SOME restoration in the near future. (I just checked my crystal ball and even though it's a bit hazy, there are signs...)

YES! Can all of you who wish to practice readings hone your skills by looking into restoring a recent back up of the forum and the energies associated with that? After all, we all must practice what we discuss when it comes to the law of attraction and manifestation! We can do it!
Old 04-10-2010, 01:16 AM
mac

At this point maybe it needs to be considered whether a small donation could be asked of regular members which would allow the website owner(s) to purchase remote backup of the whole website on a scheduled basis ?

But on a different server or whatever appropriate way to minimise any chance of a recurrence - lightning sometimes does strike in the same place twice.

In the meantime I just hope that a more recent backup will emerge and that this old one can be overwritten as it really has little value now....
Closed Thread