Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-03-2012, 05:06 PM
truther

angel keeps telling me not to use the tarot cards

and I am not getting a clear answer as to why

so i say in the name of the lord jesus christ who are you? she says she my guardian angel but sometimes another voice will say 'its okay' so i say the same thing in the name of jesus christ manifest your true self and it says 'im not good you should obey God'

its so weird! cause i wanted to use the cards

could it be im not ready? or could it be my mental illness? my environment? i do pray more often than not. i dont see why.
Old 25-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Henri77

Traditional Tarot decks scare me, can't say why... angel decks seem quite different. But I use neither.
If you have any doubt, it's probably better not to. Any mental imbalance is a sign you're likely better off without an exterior tool of this sort.
Prayer to the god within is your best resource. The heart knows the truth, mind can easily deceive us.
(my opinion)

Ask yourself WHY you really want to use the Tarot.
Is it perhaps that you can't entirely rely on your SELF and seek an "outside" answer?

yes, perhaps it's better to wait on this

Nature is a great friend-teacher
Old 25-03-2012, 06:40 PM
truther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Traditional Tarot decks scare me, can't say why... angel decks seem quite different. But I use neither.
If you have any doubt, it's probably better not to. Any mental imbalance is a sign you're likely better off without an exterior tool of this sort.
Prayer to the god within is your best resource. The heart knows the truth, mind can easily deceive us.
(my opinion)

Is it perhaps that you can't entirely rely on your SELF and seek an "outside" answer?

I like your answer. I am going to get a refund and return it. thanks.
Old 26-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Henri77

Nature always grounds me and is usually a great place to meditate.
These days we are overwhelmed with stimulus-input, so finding the stillness in our heart is a great asset.
This is where god, (or your true self) awaits.
Old 27-03-2012, 02:29 AM
Master
truther... Since there's this uncertainty maybe the angel cards would be better for you.

Xan

Old 27-03-2012, 06:25 AM
Henri77

There's really no NEED to look outside yourself (the source within)
Perhaps asking your heart what's right for you is the best way to know when-if a divination tool is right for you.
We ALL are curious about the possibilities, but a wise man follows his heart.

You already get guidance, and pray, refining those skill further might be of benefit.
If you know of a gifted-honorable reader, he-she may also provide guidance-advice.

However if you're getting conflicting messages, a divining tool you use won't likely provide greater truth. IMO

This thread is an example http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=29721

nothing is more useful than establishing a good rapport with your inner self and your angel
Old 27-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Master
Tarot cards are pieces of printed card designed to stimulate your intuition. That's it !
Old 28-03-2012, 04:02 AM
Varun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
(my opinion)

Excellent advice. I wouldn't think there would be no difference between Tarot and other forms of divination, so if you're getting a strong message not to use Tarot, then it seems to be saying that you should search inside instead. I would keep the Tarot cards though, because they're not bad; you're just being advised not to use them right now.

Blessed be
Old 29-03-2012, 03:30 AM
truther

I actually returned them and I did need the money. And I feel better. I was also advised to return them. Perhaps their for someone else instead.
Old 29-03-2012, 08:26 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Truther:

Quote:
Originally Posted by truther
I actually returned them and I did need the money. And I feel better. I was also advised to return them. Perhaps their for someone else instead.

I am very glad that you are feeling better.

Tools of Divination should never be approached--when there is fear in your heart. You did the right thing--when you followed your instinct--perhaps they were for someone else.

I would be very careful--though--in telling yourself that you have a mental illness--simply because you are able to hear the Others. I would not associate Clairaudience with mental illness. You quite probably have a very powerful Gift that allows you to hear your Guides (whoever They may be) clearly.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...