Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-02-2019, 01:34 PM
Suspended
What can I do to strengthen the relationship with my spirit guides?

What can I do to strengthen the relationship with my spirit guides?
Old 23-02-2019, 02:23 PM
Master
Hi,

Ask them that question.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-02-2019, 02:36 PM
Suspended
Unfortunately, I do not know how to communicate with them yet.
Old 23-02-2019, 03:32 PM
Newbie ;)

If you do have a "relationship" with them, just ask.

Have you got names or just one name?

Meditation is always good, really helps me connect and feel at peace which can help open up the 'channels'

I wish you well in your journey.

Peace and love
Eilidh
Old 23-02-2019, 04:18 PM
Suspended
In the past I have received good advice several times during meditation but the sender has always remained unknown.
Old 23-02-2019, 04:33 PM
Suspended
Then I had the habit of burning incense or a candle that I no longer want to do because I have observed that the clergy of the environment gets out of balance?
Old 23-02-2019, 05:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Then I had the habit of burning incense or a candle that I no longer want to do because I have observed that the clergy of the environment gets out of balance?

Same, I no longer enjoy incense. My friends do, and seem to benefit from it. I do still use sage to clear my space before a deep meditation, reading cards or any work for that matter. I do still love my candles, I love to collect them. Not just for any spiritual work. They make your home so much more peaceful.

You sound as though you are quite intuitive. Just keep doing what works for you. I would definitely ask and also ask names. Not sure if people do this, but for me it's so much more personal resulting in a strong connection.

Everyone is different what works for one might not work for another, its a incredibly personal and individual journey. Just my opinion, based on my personal experiences.

Peace and love
Eilidh
Old 23-02-2019, 08:58 PM
Suspended
I try to change the way my ancestors deal with their spiritual guides.

For example: Every Thursday at 6 pm it is customary to put a glass of water containing jasmine flowers on a certain table or place for the spiritual guides and invite them to serve themselves.
Old 26-02-2019, 08:01 AM
Knower

You could try looking for a guided meditation to connect with your spirit guides on youtube, you'd most likely have some success as you've received answers through meditation and the guided version will just help deepen the meditative state.

I had the same desire you had around October last year and I ended up taking Anna Sayce's Intuitive Awakening course. Through her teachings, I can now have two-way conversations with my guides.

Another way could be through shamanic journeying and you can go with your power animal to the upper world to meet with your spirit guides, which is where they reside with the angels and other divine beings.

Best of luck

Heal yourself and you heal the world

~
Old 26-02-2019, 12:34 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus
You could try looking for a guided meditation to connect with your spirit guides on youtube, you'd most likely have some success as you've received answers through meditation and the guided version will just help deepen the meditative state.

I had the same desire you had around October last year and I ended up taking Anna Sayce's Intuitive Awakening course. Through her teachings, I can now have two-way conversations with my guides.

Another way could be through shamanic journeying and you can go with your power animal to the upper world to meet with your spirit guides, which is where they reside with the angels and other divine beings.

Best of luck
Thank you very much Taurus, I will keep you informed about the guided meditation developments.