Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-02-2019, 04:47 PM
Pathfinder

A Sign

Today, something incredibly odd happened. I really can’t help but think that the Universe was giving me yet another sign.

After work this morning, I ran into my local coffee shop to grab some breakfast and wouldn’t you know, standing on the opposite corner, waiting for his drink was an old soulmate of mine. To be exact, it was the same soulmate whose poor treatment and behavior towards me at the time, further exemplified my distrust in men.

Now, I know it’s not incredibly odd to run into someone from our past, but I haven’t seen nor spoken to this man in 7 years. To be honest, I really thought that we would never be in contact again. Of course, he didn’t acknowledge my existence today. Even though he was so important to me all those years ago, you would have sworn today that we were complete strangers.

I just find the timing of this so odd, especially given that I am in separation with my twin currently. I also know that I have an incredible amount of healing to still do. I don’t know, I just can’t help but think that the Universe planned this all out, especially the lack of interaction. I always find it incredibly odd when someone barely acknowledges your presence, especially when your still holding on to all the pain they caused you. I almost see the Universe asking me to finally let the past go that way, I can finally move forward.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:10 PM
Master

seems that way indeed. like putting you in view of one another to see what comes up and arises in you toward it all. See how healed you are from it. It's a clue toward the healing process so our hearts are not heavy.