Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 06-02-2019, 02:17 PM
Master
Is there *only* I AM?

Perhaps my greatest fear is that I am God and that I am the only one here! I crave the company of other Gods. I need the comfort of being one of many. The stories I hear about I AM and about being the *only one* scare me.

Are there any others? Are other people real? Or am I God on my own?

This fear reaches the heights. It suddenly seems as though there is *only* the "I".....that God is unreal too. But only the "I" exists.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 06-02-2019, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Perhaps my greatest fear is that I am God and that I am the only one here! I crave the company of other Gods. I need the comfort of being one of many. The stories I hear about I AM and about being the *only one* scare me.

Are there any others? Are other people real? Or am I God on my own?

This fear reaches the heights. It suddenly seems as though there is *only* the "I".....that God is unreal too. But only the "I" exists.

Your on your own Honza Seriously you do come up with some ideas, what Comics do you read....
Old 06-02-2019, 02:54 PM
Master

Presenting a view on what is meant by ‘I Am’

I Am or Oneness may be taken as a singularity in that all are interconnected, yet in as ordained, distinct. For example, we have many nodes, many organs. If we choose to indulge in any contracting thought, all parts of our body are affected, even though each is separate. On the other hand if we are centred and all nodes within are aligned, we are in good health, physically as well as mentally/emotionally.

We may say that if we shower love upon another, we ourselves receive love because we are all one. Likewise for any negative energy we employ, we then suffer, which is what karma is all about in a nutshell.

The I Am presence essentially means that our in-form consciousness has ascended vibrationally to sync with the That Oneness formless awareness seamlessly, continuously & unendingly. The delusion of duality is dispelled.

Old 06-02-2019, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Your on your own Honza Seriously you do come up with some ideas, what Comics do you read....

In what way am I on my own?

Old 06-02-2019, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Presenting a view on what is meant by ‘I Am’

I Am or Oneness may be taken as a singularity in that all are interconnected, yet in as ordained, distinct. For example, we have many nodes, many organs. If we choose to indulge in any contracting thought, all parts of our body are affected, even though each is separate. On the other hand if we are centred and all nodes within are aligned, we are in good health, physically as well as mentally/emotionally.

We may say that if we shower love upon another, we ourselves receive love because we are all one. Likewise for any negative energy we employ, we then suffer, which is what karma is all about in a nutshell.

The I Am presence essentially means that our in-form consciousness has ascended vibrationally to sync with the That Oneness formless awareness seamlessly, continuously & unendingly. The delusion of duality is dispelled.

Thank you.

Old 06-02-2019, 05:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
In what way am I on my own?

Not playing your games anymore Honza......
Old 06-02-2019, 05:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Not playing your games anymore Honza......

I was not trying to play games.

Old 06-02-2019, 11:00 PM
Master
Why not try for some self-determination? I mean, in the literal sense?

I worship God in separation, as the "I" being just a PART of the whole. There is no way I would ever WANT to be God...and this works fine for me.

Other people may tell me that God is impersonal, or that I AM God...I have learned how to develop selective attention in regards... because, seeing as how I create my own reality, I get to do and believe anything I want to, irrespective of whether another finds it "true" or not.

So, you need to search your heart and find out what it is that YOU believe in... nobody else...YOU! and when you have found that, dig your claws in and stick to it like glue.

There will always be those who will say that you are being closed-minded, intolerant, stubborn etc... IGNORE THEM! Everybody will have different and conflicting ideas about this and if you are open to everybody's opinions and advice, you will only end up going crazy.

You were put on this Earth to find your own path, your own way and if you don't like/agree with the whole concept of "I AM", drop it! forget it! move on with what feels right for YOU and stop wasting your time with a concept which may suit others, but doesn't suit you... because you are not them!

Others may disagree with that too, but if I am not them, why should that bother me?

This will be the last time I shall be addressing this issue with you and if you still can't let it go after this, I suggest you go and talk to a Christian priest or pastor about this.

All the best.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Everybody will have different and conflicting ideas about this and if you are open to everybody's opinions and advice, you will only end up going crazy.

The truth I believe in does not exist. I found my truth years ago only to have it crushed by life on earth. So I try to adjust to what earth is telling me. But earth says so many different things.....like you indicated above.