Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-03-2011, 12:45 AM
Ciqala

I have seen, visited, communicated with, my pets in the spirit realms, they come to me after they die, some of them become my spirit guides and are very knowledgable, thus from personal experience i believe they cross over and have spirits, and they are doing just fine.
Old 31-03-2011, 06:31 AM
bigcaat

Yes. I'm an animal communicator and I specialize in animals in spirit. Energy is energy. They are no different than us in that way.

I'm very sorry for your loss. Yes, I firmly believe that she is not only with you, and can see you, but she can hear you as well. Talk to her, tell her how much you love her. I'm sure she'll hear it and you will be able to feel her as well.

Hugs to you. Know that she is well, in a good place and looking over you.

Caat
Old 31-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Master
I’m sorry for your lose. I love horses. They are amazing and the relationships we can have with them are very personable.
I heard it said the other day in regards to dealing with death, that what we love about the form is the formless.
I like that and to me it shows that what we love about who we love, will never die.
(Nice White Tiger BigCaat!)
Blessings, James
Old 05-04-2011, 11:24 AM
midnightstar

I lost my tortoiseshell cat two years ago (her name was Beauty), my gut instinct at the time (and the vets advice) was to let her go, but when I think of her I still over analyse what happened. Do you think Beauty understood why we were letting her go? We think she was in pain when we made the decision because she tended to flinch away from anyone touching her, which she didn't before.

The strange thing is, when she was alive she was scared of other cats and tended to get bullied a lot (she was an elderly rescue), but on one occasion shortly after we got Dylan I'm sure I saw her on the spare bed cuddled up to Dylan Whether that was wishful thinking or not I don't know, but for a while I'd have a dream where she was in the clouds gazing at me urgently as though trying to tell me something. I never did know what she was trying to tell me.

She was handed in to rescue when her owner died, do rescued animals wait for all their owners or do they just meet up with one owner if their other owner's already there waiting for them?

Last edited by midnightstar : 05-04-2011 at 01:06 PM.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:02 PM
bigcaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan

She was handed in to rescue when her owner died, do rescued animals wait for all their owners or do they just meet up with one owner if their other owner's already there waiting for them?
That's a good question. What's to say they don't do both? Perhaps she is with her previous mom/dad now, and will be there for you when you cross? What's to say that you don't have a soul connection with her previous parent and they aren't both helping you from the other side?

It doesn't have to be black and white. I'm will bet you they are together now AND that she is around you and looking after you. I also bet that she not only understands why you let her go, but is grateful to you for making such a selfless decision for her good.

I have no doubt that she loves you soooo much, is grateful for her life with you and will be there to meet you, with or without her previous person.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Caat
Old 05-04-2011, 05:50 PM
midnightstar

I think her previous owner was female because she was scared of men and children (and other cats)
Old 09-04-2011, 02:54 AM
Ascender

beautydylan, I know that the tale of Rainbow Bridge says that the pet waits for the owner he/she was most connected with then passes over Rainbow Bridge togeether. I don't want you to feel bad or anything but your post made me cry as it reminded me of an elderly cat my family adopted two years ago who died last year. Her name was Hazel and I'd like to think she's waiting at Rainbow Bridge for my mom as she seemed to have a strong connection with her.

Here's Rainbow Bridge: http://www.petloss.com/rainbowbridge.htm

I remember reading it at the vet when Hazel died. It really comforted me.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:46 PM
bigcaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
beautydylan, I know that the tale of Rainbow Bridge says that the pet waits for the owner he/she was most connected with then passes over Rainbow Bridge togeether. I don't want you to feel bad or anything but your post made me cry as it reminded me of an elderly cat my family adopted two years ago who died last year. Her name was Hazel and I'd like to think she's waiting at Rainbow Bridge for my mom as she seemed to have a strong connection with her.

Here's Rainbow Bridge: http://www.petloss.com/rainbowbridge.htm

I remember reading it at the vet when Hazel died. It really comforted me.
I think Rainbow Bridge is what we make it. I believe all of our pets and humans, too, are on the other side to greet us. The poem is a beautiful representation of that. When our souls leave our bodies, our energies move to the other side, but I don't believe they are waiting in an in-between world for us, and we really wouldn't want them to be.

They have their own work to do and are with the other energies in their spiritual lives who we may or may not know. It doesn't mean they aren't waiting for us there when our time comes, and perhaps the image of 'crossing rainbow bridge together,' is not really representative of crossing to the other side, as much as it is of crossing into the realm of doing our spiritual work together so we can then reincarnate to have other lives together.

I'm sure Hazel is on the other side looking after your mom, and will be there with open arms when the time comes.

Caat
Old 09-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Ascender

Aww thank you bigcaat that made me feel better
Old 09-04-2011, 09:37 PM
Greg

I lost my Cat recently. She was very old and ill and the vet though the best thing was to put her down. However as I signed the consent form and left the vets an overwhelming guilt overtook me and for a while afterwards I was in my own personal hell. I couldn't stop crying, I kept screaming out that I was sorry and for my Cat to forgive me. I miss her SO much and I hope wherever she is she's doing well.