Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 28-02-2018, 11:50 AM
Master

* Steampunk
King of Pent rev, 9 of Pent rev

Both these cards are saying "too busy, don't have time to do more", so I'm going to guess there's no need to change tact at this time.

Q: What's a big unknown (as in, uncertain factor) in my life at this time?
Old 28-02-2018, 02:29 PM
Master

Tealily
7swords (deception and envy), Heart chakra card clarified with ace pentacles (prosperity begins) :Psychic Tarot
The big unknown is trusting people or a certain person in particular. You are not sure if you should trust them. The challenge lies in the fact there really is someone you don't know everything about and on the other hand there are people you should open up to more and value that connection. The process of finding out is part of healing your heart.Workwise a new project should be doing quite well.
Question: Outlook for a workshop I am planning to attend
Old 28-02-2018, 11:37 PM
55Degrees

4 of Coins, Strength.
I'm going to say, that the shyness (or reluctance to open up) at the start will dissipate by the end, leaving you feeling like you've broken through some personal boundaries.
Out of curiosity, are you feeling anxious about contributing at this workshop?

Q. One of our beloved family dogs crossed the rainbow bridge recently (she was over 17 so it was expected), how can we best remember/honour her?
Old 01-03-2018, 04:06 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Q. One of our beloved family dogs crossed the rainbow bridge recently (she was over 17 so it was expected), how can we best remember/honour her?

Orange; something orange is what came up in my quick pre-meditation over your question.

I let the cards fall as they did.

Queen of wands atop Hermit+5 of pentacles. The 3 cards are crossed by ace of cups

The Hermit and 5 of pentacles seems to be the base of this question exalted by QofW...Queen of wands is playing her harp surrounded by onlooking foxes and singing birds which seem to be delighted by her music. It seems you need a creative outlet for this. What is your creative outlet(s)? Whether it be a song, or an art piece, poetry, or a clay creation; I believe her memory can be honored through art; a creative venture of what you know is best that you can pour your heart into. Do an art form with is enjoyable to you and which you can carry on with childlike enthusiasm and that you feel the most freedom in expression in dedication and memory of your beloved dog. It can be a fun family project! Or one that each carries on individuality, I believe you have or will have the perfect idea for this!

Orange represents the sacral chakra; creative energy center. Remember the joys you had with your dog and express it. :)

Q for paperw1ngs

What must I do either emotionally spiritually in action etc to have V keep his promise to me? (he had screwed me over and promised to make it right by doing a certain something, but seems to not be interested in making it right anymore and instead still...) His actions have left me feeling imprisoned..and I see his promise is the key to my release.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Tealily
7swords (deception and envy), Heart chakra card clarified with ace pentacles (prosperity begins) :Psychic Tarot
The big unknown is trusting people or a certain person in particular. You are not sure if you should trust them. The challenge lies in the fact there really is someone you don't know everything about and on the other hand there are people you should open up to more and value that connection. The process of finding out is part of healing your heart.Workwise a new project should be doing quite well.
Question: Outlook for a workshop I am planning to attend
Feedback for moonincancer: Intriguing, I agree to trust issues but current modus operandi is that the mistrust is well-placed Work-wise, things are doing well - finally qualified for commission and my case load has improved recently, so there should be more money coming in soon.

Q for paperw1ngs

What must I do either emotionally spiritually in action etc to have V keep his promise to me? (he had screwed me over and promised to make it right by doing a certain something, but seems to not be interested in making it right anymore and instead still...) His actions have left me feeling imprisoned..and I see his promise is the key to my release.
Old 01-03-2018, 02:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
4 of Coins, Strength.
I'm going to say, that the shyness (or reluctance to open up) at the start will dissipate by the end, leaving you feeling like you've broken through some personal boundaries.
Out of curiosity, are you feeling anxious about contributing at this workshop?

Feedback for Pisces_Moon
This workshop is a healing workshop. It has not happened yet but I think you may be right about my being generally anxious and having certain boundaries and blocks I need to work on. Strangely, I am always anxious when I have to be around other people for extended periods, especially if it is an enclosed space. Not so much about my contribution:) Maybe that's too much info but just wanted to leave a feedback:)
Old 01-03-2018, 02:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Feedback for moonincancer: Intriguing, I agree to trust issues but current modus operandi is that the mistrust is well-placed Work-wise, things are doing well - finally qualified for commission and my case load has improved recently, so there should be more money coming in soon.

Q for paperw1ngs

Tealily
For that one particular person your doubts are indeed not misplaced. The card that came up was deception and envy and has a rather nasty pic on it:( At the same time there are three party alliances also showing up. Thanks for leaving a feedback.
Old 01-03-2018, 02:17 PM
Master

Paperw1ngs
3 cups, death reversed (Rejoice in celebration, Transformation reversed)
What serves you best is to work on things you do share in common, go out with them (I am getting a larger group here :friends or colleagues who are around you and V) and try a firm but gentle , amicable approach with help from your common friends. The situation may come to an end eventually but that transformation or drastic change has been deferred. It will take some time for that crucial ending or breakthrough. Maybe the change will be in your relationship or in the way you perceive the situation.

My question: Outlook for the next fortnight
Old 01-03-2018, 08:45 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperw1ngs
Orange; something orange is what came up in my quick pre-meditation over your question.

I let the cards fall as they did.

Queen of wands atop Hermit+5 of pentacles. The 3 cards are crossed by ace of cups

The Hermit and 5 of pentacles seems to be the base of this question exalted by QofW...Queen of wands is playing her harp surrounded by onlooking foxes and singing birds which seem to be delighted by her music. It seems you need a creative outlet for this. What is your creative outlet(s)? Whether it be a song, or an art piece, poetry, or a clay creation; I believe her memory can be honored through art; a creative venture of what you know is best that you can pour your heart into. Do an art form with is enjoyable to you and which you can carry on with childlike enthusiasm and that you feel the most freedom in expression in dedication and memory of your beloved dog. It can be a fun family project! Or one that each carries on individuality, I believe you have or will have the perfect idea for this!

Orange represents the sacral chakra; creative energy center. Remember the joys you had with your dog and express it. :)

Feedback for paperw1ings
Thanks, I have been thinking of some type of project for the garden area where she now lies, so I think I'm being told to just do it

Next reading for moonincancer
Old 02-03-2018, 12:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Tealily
For that one particular person your doubts are indeed not misplaced. The card that came up was deception and envy and has a rather nasty pic on it:( At the same time there are three party alliances also showing up. Thanks for leaving a feedback.
Ah, there are actually four people at work I don't trust , it's not a fun vibe.

Reading for moonincancer

* Steampunk
Page of Wands, King of Wands
These cards both feel very 'directional' to me - as in, I feel like you'll be looking (potentially somewhere new) for where you can focus your energies.

Next reading for tealily
Q: What do I need to leave behind in order to enjoy success more?
(eh, best I can do - my prompts were Star rev + Death)