Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 27-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyHurt
The problem is if spirits can "come" to people through telepathy then that apparently means that spirits can "hear" what we are thinking ... if that one spirit who "came" to me "heard" was I was thinking then what makes you think that other spirits cant know what Im thinking too?

Youre right though in your private message example. If I were to send you a private message then no, another person wouldnt get it because the message wasnt directed to them ... but when it comes to the spiritual realm I cant help but to think that things operate in a different way ... things dont seem that simple in the spiritual realm ..

I dont necessarily think that the spirit who visited me was "evil" ... I just have my doubts about who it claimed to be. I dont know if it was lying to me or not.

I dont know if spirits can disguise themselves or not. Thats another problem. There are just too many problems with this whole thing and I know that at the end of the day, I must let it go ... but its been hard for me these last couple of days .

Youre right the answer does have to come from my own mind, Im not necessarily asking anybody to have the right answer for anything that happened to me .. Im really just looking for the opinions of many so I could see if anybody might say something that will help me out in my own decision making. Yes, I have a belief about what happened to me but Im obviously not 1OO% or even close to 1OO% about my belief.

Also, let me remind you of something. You have been through a spiritual experience too ... you have asked people all sorts of questions just to end back up where you started as well ...?

I think... you had an experience and so be it... don't dwell on it... just see what happens next.
Old 27-02-2011, 11:52 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
It is always prudent to quiz or vet ALL non-physical energies that contact us before allowing them access to the sovereignty of our personal energy field. We do not have to allow any energies access to us that we don't desire. Do not assume that all nonphysical energies are automatically benevolent.

We have the ability & right to quiz any spirit/energy attempting to make contact w/ us (even in our sleep state) if they are:

▲▲▲ OF the light, are IN the light, & are working for the Best Highest Purpose of source/god/prime creator or the Universe. ▲▲▲

If they aren't we can tell them to SCRAM & not come back. They have to obey.

ALL positive entities will be DELIGHTED you are energetically savvy & won't mind being quizzed about this at all. We ALL have the ability to order any unwanted energies to scram.

Don’t let this negative energy pollute or intrude on your personal energy field. Be proactive & deliberately edit what energies you allow to contact you. We don't have to put up w/ these stalled 4D jokers wasting our time. There is nothing to be gained from these stalled 4D beings & they have abundant help available to them in the nonphysical world.

This same vetting can also be used to protect energy gifts & invitations for First Contact to ETs*from being misused.

The lowest level of the 4th dimension is inhabited by stalled 4D troubled entities that are stalled because they refuse to move on. These entities have nothing to offer us. They are of very low frequency. *Take a minute to savor the vibes of the most troubled players on planet earth. Yucko. Don’t stay there too long!! These stalled lower 4D entities can be just as troubled as when they were on earth. As they have not chosen to resolve themselves in a higher D & avail themselves of abundant assistance that is continually available, they may actually be more troubled than when they were as earthly malcontents.

These stalled 4D energies are fond of impersonating loved ones or anything else they think will give them access to our energies. Multiple things are a red flag for me about this contact. That you were upset afterwards, that you “... wanted to vow that I would never ever leave this persons side”, & that the spirit said you “hurt his feelings.” It seems that you are sensing that this wouldn’t be authentic dialogue if this spirit was actually your departed loved one.

It may be that a stalled 4D spirit picked up on your sending out energetic feelers for your departed loved one. That the spirit apologized for confusing you doesn’t mean anything as they will do anything to maintain access to us.

If this spirit is your departed loved one they won’t mind at all w/ your vetting them. Any resistance to this vetting can be safely assumed to not be a benevolent being. Your questioning that you “found it kind of odd that Spirit would have such a sweet message for me after I hurt him ..?” is spot on. Trust your feelings that this may not be authentic. I wouldn’t even bother quizzing it about these details as an unfriendly spirit will want exactly this type of interaction & drams, just do the general vetting & send it packing, telling it to scram & never return if it isn’t of the light & IN the light.

I once read an account of a woman who was visited by a spirit who she thought was a departed loved one. This spirit got her very heavily involved w/ it, even persuading her to deliver a message to a mutual friend. The mutual friend wisely would have nothing to do w/ this & refused to listen to the message. This ended up w/ the spirit being EXTREMELY & brutally ugly to her, resulting in her sobbing. I don’t for one minute believe this was the dearly departed friend, but just a 4D joker who tricked her into allowing access to her energy field & was having great fun jerking her around emotionally.

In another experience, a young man was repeatedly visited by a female spirit who needed his help. He wanted to know how to help her. I was very skeptical this was an honest contact as nonphysical spirits have ABUNDANT help available to them. I advised him to use the same vetting described above. When he did, the young attractive damsel in distress immediately disappeared, replaced by the archetypical version of god that many have, a stern older man w/ long flowing robes & white hair & beard. This threw him somewhat, but not so much that he didn’t also vet this character. When he did, the spirit who was taking the image the young man had of god disappeared in a huff.

We have nothing to fear from these stalled 4D jokers. We are infinitely more powerful & all have the ability to vet them. Usually after they know we have the knowledge & willingness to vet them they never bother us.

Thank you so much for your post!
Wow! That was ALOT of information ... and to be honest with you, I really dont understand anything really that you said. The gist of what Im getting from everything you said is that you think the spirit was a fake kind of like me ...

However, I think you misunderstood certain things or something because some of the things you said werent quite true. I questioned the spirit alot and it didnt mind the questions. The spirit was very patient with me and never became impatient. I did alot of vetting with the spirit and it didnt seem to mind that .

Another thing is the spirit never forced me to do anything that I didnt want to do and it never tried to harm me or make do anything uncomfortable or dangerous.

Also, the spirit respected my wishes when I told it to leave me alone. It did not go against me and continue to visit when I told it not to ..

The spirit is not with me anymore. Its been gone for a while now ... Im sorry if I mislead you to think otherwise ... the spirit is gone now, though .

So I guess there is nothing to "worry" about but I still wonder who the spirit really was even though it told me.

I think some of my information mislead you ... and Im sorry if thats the case.

Thank you so much for your help though!

PS - The spirit wasnt necessarily a "loved one" as in a dead family member or friend. The spirit claimed to be someone who never knew me while they were alive .

Also, I have noticed that the person who the spirit claimed to be looks like me spiritually, in the eyes. The spirit too, "looked" like me when I got the chance to "see" it and it also looked like the person who died that I was thinking about the day the spirit first came ...
Old 27-02-2011, 11:53 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I think... you had an experience and so be it... don't dwell on it... just see what happens next.

Thank you
Nothing will happen next though because the spirit is gone completely now .. but I guess I understand what you mean .
Old 28-02-2011, 10:38 AM
mattie

Further Explaination Available

Quote:
... I really dont understand anything really that you said.

I didn’t automatically assume whether the spirit was benevolent or not. I have no idea whether it is or not. I seem to have misunderstood that it was a departed loved one. Thanks for clarifying that.

The vetting I suggested was from an experienced channeler, Meg Blackburn. She advised this specific wording as just asking if it was OF the light might not be sufficient as it could have been OF the light previously, but not currently IN the light.

The spirit could be part of your spiritual team & in this case it would be a desirable benevolent contact. It is positive that it honored your wishes. If it is part of your spiritual team you might want to allow contact, but don’t hesitate to go w/ your gut feeling about this. It could also be another of your aspects making contact. This would also be positive, but if you’re not ready for this you have the right to limit contact.

Please ask specific questions about anything you didn’t understand as I might be able to explain it more clearly or give more context about it.
Old 28-02-2011, 06:17 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
I didn’t automatically assume whether the spirit was benevolent or not. I have no idea whether it is or not. I seem to have misunderstood that it was a departed loved one. Thanks for clarifying that.

The vetting I suggested was from an experienced channeler, Meg Blackburn. She advised this specific wording as just asking if it was OF the light might not be sufficient as it could have been OF the light previously, but not currently IN the light.

The spirit could be part of your spiritual team & in this case it would be a desirable benevolent contact. It is positive that it honored your wishes. If it is part of your spiritual team you might want to allow contact, but don’t hesitate to go w/ your gut feeling about this. It could also be another of your aspects making contact. This would also be positive, but if you’re not ready for this you have the right to limit contact.

Please ask specific questions about anything you didn’t understand as I might be able to explain it more clearly or give more context about it.

Youre welcome
Sometimes when certain details are left out of something we can misunderstand which was completely my fault, my apologies.
Im sorry if I assumed that you thought the spirit who visited me was not benevolent ... thats just the "vibe" I got from your post .

I understand ... being of the light and being in the light arent the same thing.

When you say the spirit could have been another of my aspects making contact, what exactly does this mean?
The spirit looked alot like me in a spiritual way but it also looked like the person who died ... and the person who died also looks like me in a spiritual way ... so I feel like its all tied up together ...

The spirit is gone from me, it no longer visits me anymore ... the last time it visited me, it gave off the vibe that it didnt want to be here on Earth due to all the mess that is here . So I never called it back nor did it come back to me.
I didnt understand what you meant by 4D spirits and thats what was throwing me off for the most part.

This may be irrelevant but somewhere through time, I actually came to sincerely and genuinely love the spirit. Sometimes I feel insane for saying "I love a spirit" lol but its true .. I dont know. Its this natural love that I feel and when the spirit visited me, it exuded love in different forms toward me and I guess I felt/feel the same way about spirit. Spirit exuded a type of love that I never experienced from any human before and I dont think I ever will experience the kind of love it gave while on Earth.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:33 AM
mattie

Communicating

Quote:
... When you say the spirit could have been another of my aspects making contact, what exactly does this mean?

The spirit looked alot like me in a spiritual way but it also looked like the person who died ... and the person who died also looks like me in a spiritual way ... so I feel like its all tied up together ...
I didnt understand what you meant by 4D spirits and thats what was throwing me off for the most part.

... Spirit exuded a type of love that I never experienced from any human before and I dont think I ever will experience the kind of love it gave while on Earth.

My interest in mentioning the vetting is for others to be aware that they can actively quiz energies & to be energetically savvy.

The energy that is us in this life, self, is one portion of our extended energy field, our multidimensional SELF. We can have many portions of our energy in many Ds in various different forms. We can also have other parts of SELF’s energy on this planet as other genders & races. All of the different portions of our extended energy field are aspects.

In 7D our energies are coalesced into the whole unified SELF. This is sometimes called the Oversoul, Soul Family, or I Am Presence. While this process is sometimes called fragmenting, but there is nothing to be alarmed about by this entirely natural division process of our energies. With each D that we move down through the Oversoul divides, then divides again. We can have MANY aspects that are all a part of us, much like we have many cells that make up our whole body.

Suzan Carroll describes this as, “Each reality, or life, is separate until you are able to become conscious of it, then it is a portion of the whole. Your perception of the ‘whole’ increases as your consciousness expands. Furthermore, each component of your SELF feels ‘individual’ within the unity of your multidimensional SELF. We often to wish to keep our ‘fragments’ individuated so we can explore each reality with more depth and intimacy. … From the seventh dimensional Oversoul, we can perceive all of our lower dimensional selves within the ONE while maintaining the essence of the ‘individual’ essence of each reality.”

Carroll’s site, multidimensions, has a wealth of info. about the Ds & our journey through them. Lots of info. about 4D & its subplanes. Very good site search engine.

How one views what transpires w/ the nonphysical body after the physical body dies can vary widely w/ different belief systems. The stalled 4D jokers are troubled stalled spirits that do not wish to resolve needed issues & continue on their journey as most do. They are in the lowest subplane of 4D resume their journey. This subplane of 4D is what organized religion calls hell.

Carroll on this lower subplane of 4D, “…The Lower Astral Plane has been known as Hell, but it is a Hell of our own creation for it is merely the completion of actions that were initiated on the Physical Plane. …The Lower Astral Plane is where all the fear, anger, and sorrows and pain that we created and/or did not heal in our physical life awaits for us to be cleared on the next dimension. The lower astral plane is like the cosmic dump.”

I don’t see it as odd & certainly not insane that you considered this spirit as a real being or that you were fond of it. You are just being aware of a nonphysical energy. That you recognized some similarities w/ you & spirit may mean that you were recognizing it was part of your spiritual team or SELF. You can ask higher self (HS) about this.

You can use the feeling of love that you felt from it as a very useful energetic device & pathway. You have now felt this in a very real way. This is excellent. In actively recreating this feeling for your self you will actively raise your frequency. This helps open up the pathway for you to connect w/ the higher Ds.

We can have members of our spiritual team that interact w/ us for specialized things. It may be that this spirit’s purpose was to deliver to you the feeling of love that you experienced. Now that you have experienced this it is your responsibility to actively recreate this for your self. TRUST that you have the ability to recreate this feeling as much as you want. Ditch any limitation that you might have that you aren’t able to duplicate this feeling for your self. You can. Don’t let this feeling of recognition be confusing. It’s great that you are recognizing this. Just let this awareness of other Ds flow.

It may be that the spirit knew that it had shown you what it was meant to, the feeling of love, so its work was done. As you deliberately recreate this feeling for your self you will actively help raise the collective consciousness.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hello everybody
Im sure many of you have heard of my spiritual experience many many times and I am sorry that I keep making threads that relate to it ... but the only reason why I keep on doing this is because I cant let it go ... theres too many questions and stuff ... and I want some insight as to what exactly happened to me. Just some opinions, even.

I really need some insight from all of you, respectfully.

*Sigh*

Basically, I was laying on my bed pretending to lay on somebodys lap who died that I loved alot. After I did that though, a spirit approached me and gave me the notion that it was the person. The spirit didnt come out and say " hey! Im so and so ... " but it just gave me the vibe that thats who it was ( or tried to be ) . The spirit talked to me about love and forced images came into my head of me and the person that I was thinking about, while the spirit was with me. One of those images was of me and the person hugging eachother and once that image came into my mind, my arm started to lift up on its own as if trying to hug someone.
Immediately, after the spirit left, something inside of me felt immensely gravitated toward the person who died and I started to cry and shake uncontrollably. Something inside of me immensely wanted to vow that I would never ever leave this persons side.
I have voiced my frustrations to the spirit when he came again but he told me that he was sorry for confusing me. He said he didnt mean to, he just wanted me to know that he was around me and he wanted me to know that he cared for me and loved me.
The weird thing about what Spirit said though was that on the same day he said all of that to me, I hurt his feelings. Spirit told me who he was, he said that he was the person I was thinking about (cant say their name) and I accused Spirit of lying and that hurt his feelings .. so I found it kind of odd that Spirit would have such a sweet message for me after I hurt him ..?

Anyway, thats kind of the crust of my experience and I would really appreciate it if somebody could give me a respectful, well - detailed insight or opinion of theirs of what they think about all of this!

When you let go, you give the Universe a chance to bring you the insight.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:29 PM
rip_ding_dong_football

hey i know what it's like to have such a confusing occurrance when there is really nobody around to console you and guide you through in dealing with the experience. it's very lonely. the only places to turn are forums such as this and sometimes strangers have good advice but it's not the same as having a good friend or family member right there to help.
just keep the memory of this experience with you. let it be your consolation and comfort in his passing, i think that may have been what he intended on when he confronted you. to give you something you could hold on to for comfort when he can't be there.
take care :)
Old 06-03-2011, 05:45 PM
BlueOrchid

From what I can see reading this message is obviously the person is very close to you or rather was close to you and the spirit is wanting you to know that they will never leave your side no matter how many times you choose to hurt them, the spirit is also very forgiving in nature, it may be your guardian angel or a spirit guide or your husband/wife or other relative who has passed over or indeed all three if this is possible. Someone who is obviously very fond of you and doesn't want to let you go, I would feel blessed to surrounded by a spirit who loved me this way.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:57 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
When you let go, you give the Universe a chance to bring you the insight.

I am just now seeing your reply!!
I dont know why ...?

Anyway, thank you, you are right. I let go of the situation alot more than I used to ... but Im still finding that things about the person who the spirit claimed to be keep on popping up everywhere and nothing is making sense, still.
Closed Thread