Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-02-2019, 09:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much Ziusudra.
What you wrote is beautiful. I had not thought about this connection this way.
It does make feel a bit better already :)
I am grateful.
Thank you again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
This is where you have to change and to just embrace her energy/soul connection into your space.
You are not letting go of anything.
If she turns out to be truly your TF, her energy/soul connections will stay connected with you forever.
In fact, this energy/soul connections will overpower any of your physical connection/experience with her. - as time passes.

In the future, you may even feel that emotional physical connection may disturb the amazing peaceful energy/soul connections.
Old 24-02-2019, 08:02 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetwinflamechaser
Thanks a lot for your message.
How do you manage to connect in 5D? Meditation?
I feel like this higher vibration connection is definitely a "solution" to this journey. And the purest form of connecting with her soul.
As I wrote I am just worried that maybe I made all of this up, even though deep down I do know it has been a unique and deep experience.
I am just a bit worried that I may never be able to be with someone else...
I know I have to let go of the fear, ego based 3D feelings...
Just feels sometimes that it's easier said than done.
I am going to work on it :)
Thank you again.
I think Ziusudra has said it all regarding the nature of TF connection in her second response and I have nothing to add.

It's not that you can't be with anyone else. Many people here with TF are still in relationships.If you and she is not ready, you guys may simply need more time to reunite (some takes a few decades and it's not "wrong" to be that way). It's really not something you can control. I've said it's fate and it works like that. You'll learn to accept anything happening to you and it's important for your spiritual growth as well. Being obsessive about this relationship and accepting it is a very different thing and you many need to be careful about that rather than worrying too much about your ego IMO.

To answer your question, I don't do any meditation. I don't even meet him in my dream nor see him in any physical forms (be it 3D/in light form at 4D) but his soul simply visit me whenever my mind is "absent" (is it always?lol) . I do think my consciousness sort of shifts when I interact with him, but I don't make any effort to make the meeting happen. I usually stay with him during night and morning but if I want to feel his energy, I think it can happen any time as my hands writing this right now sort of filled with his energy.

You're not really overreacting and you do sound cool-headed.I'm not really worried about you.
Old 26-02-2019, 10:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi everyone, we had a long conversation tonight on the phone. She told me (and I kind of agree with this even though I think I have perhaps a bit more maturity to handle the situation) in the clearest manner that the connection is too intense for her. She cannot handle it right now. That when we used to see each other (basically every day or night) and would then be apart, she would feel bad and that she didn't want to feel this anymore.
That she believed that we reached a point where our connection was not "healthy". In a sense that she was afraid to be in a bubble with me.
I told her that I fully respected and kind of shared her position and that I would now leave her as much time as she needs and would hope and nurture the connection we have beyond her physical presence.
Old 28-02-2019, 02:26 AM
Deactivated Account
thetwinflamechaser
That's really nice you guys had a chance like that and you two are already quite honest to each other and open to discuss how you are feeling (about the relationship) right now.
As I've written, I'm also pretty impressed by your considerate choices you make based on you guys' mutual respect and care for each other.

May God bless you two.
Old 02-03-2019, 04:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for your kind words!
May God bless you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
thetwinflamechaser
That's really nice you guys had a chance like that and you two are already quite honest to each other and open to discuss how you are feeling (about the relationship) right now.
As I've written, I'm also pretty impressed by your considerate choices you make based on you guys' mutual respect and care for each other.

May God bless you two.