Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-02-2013, 10:11 AM
Knower
The opportunity for expansion, but the whole heart may explode with love feeling is pretty good too.
Old 21-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis
What she said.

And the surprising and amazing experience of someone seeing right through me, and not in spite of that but because of that they love who I am, and they feel as if they've come home - and vice versa. It's such a deep and peaceful bliss, underneath that raging sea of excitement and surreal joy and passion - oh, and tears and despair and frustration, etc, of course.

It's made me realize I am worthy of love just as I am, and it's made me realize there is more to our existence than this rather miserable (haha) earthly experience. It's just beautiful. Divine. A blessing. (Disguised as a curse right now).

It's ultimately making me a better person.

to love someone truly who they really are.. I have never thought about it this way.. i think i was just too busy with the thought why me and my twin cant be together but the connection is sometimes hard..really hard..

blessing - YES!
Old 21-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Master
Inducing me to surrender totally to it. Full stop. Feels like a puzzle that's been driving me mad for my entire lifetime, trying vainly to piece it together for decades, but which now makes 100% total sense. For example, I'd feel myself strongly drawn to certain songs years ago without knowing why (here's just one example, going back 40 years now!). Years later I'd pay more attention to the lyrics and they'll synch up perfectly with the situation and feelings at hand.

Long version would require a novel, but that would involve a lot to remember that hasn't happened yet.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 21-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator
I think what I love the most is when I get confirmations of the connection (we are not together physically). Like I'll think about something and I'll discover later that he's done what I was thinking. Or when he does something or acts like me in ways that no one else does. It's sort of like seeing yourself in another person. This may sound weird, but it reminds me of watching my kids act like me. It's almost like it's genetic, because it's not something I've taught them, or that they've seen me do. 'He' does things like this all the time. And I just sort of smile and think wow, that's amazing.
Old 23-02-2013, 06:28 PM
sesheta

I love that my TF & I do truly love each other, despite all our weaknesses, fears, and flaws! I love that he doesn't let me get away with anything (sometimes tough love is a good thing, lolol!)
I love how this TF experience makes us dig deep and work harder (on ourselves) than we ever probably thought we would...because we are determined to see it through to our happy ending
Old 23-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Ascender
~~Him~~