Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 21-02-2019, 11:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 New to Fae Magick

Does anyone have any advice for someone who is just beginning to work with the Fae?

I know they can be tricksters and tend to attack in many ways when they are offended (which happens easily).

Any advice on how to avoid offending them?

What would you tell a beginner?

Thank you in advance for your input.

Blessed be.
~Ava
Old 22-02-2019, 02:47 PM
Guide
I am from the faery realm so I had to click on this right away. They're definitely not ones to be messed with. I recommend finding a way to find out whether or not you are fae. If youre not a part of that realm, they can be tricksters. Like any realm it is not a game. they're not the cutesy little girls you see in movies. Leaving out milk, honey, and little dribbles of whiskey are great ways to attract them.
Old 02-03-2019, 01:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvalonRainne
Does anyone have any advice for someone who is just beginning to work with the Fae?

I know they can be tricksters and tend to attack in many ways when they are offended (which happens easily).

Any advice on how to avoid offending them?

What would you tell a beginner?

Thank you in advance for your input.

Blessed be.
~Ava

I have been working with fae for ages, they seem to like me although I am not all that sure why because I probably do lots of stupid things that annoy them.

In order to get working with them, I started with meditation visualisation work, it is a much more honourable and gentle way to connect with them. It also means that bond is more intimate. This work can help to unlock a portal that connects fae and us in a more honest way. This kind of communion means that we can work as one. I find this type of connection means that offending them is less likely because it creates a bond. They are choosy though and can happily not want to work with us, they are wise and they see the earth in a way that humanity does not. Honour their wishes at all times, if you offend them, it's tough to get forgiveness.

If you promise them something, always honour it, do little things for them, they really appreciate it and honour them when you walk on the earth... They will tell you in your visualisation journeys snippets to work with them.

The more you do this work the more likely it will be that you see them. I have seen a fae, they are shy and tend to hang out in our peripheral vision.
Old 15-03-2019, 10:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

1. Believe in fairies.
2. Go outside. Look at the trees around you. Fairies live in the trees. Greet them, you can do this telepathically.
3. Take your time. Fairies often don't feel comfortable around people, they need to know you. Maybe they will show themselves in your dream first.
4. Develop your psychic abilities. Try to feel your major chakras within your body. Focus on these energy centers and try to activate them.
5. If fairies know you and you're friends with them, it's possible to see them while you're at home. For me, it's easy to feel the presence of the fey. I can see fairies and also communicate with them, especially if there are no people around me.