Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-11-2010, 06:37 PM
Moon Willow

I've never heard of apports before this thread but I have had an experience where I had just kicked out a flatmate (he broke our drug-free rule), and he was a really creepy and vindictive type of guy. Anyway the night that I kicked him out I was standing in the kitchen and a bucket full of water came out of know-where and soaked me, but when we looked (2 other people saw it happen) there was no water on the floor??? Spooky, could this be an apport?
Old 15-11-2010, 06:47 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
I guess I'd say that many probably would like the reassurance that goes with knowing that life continues beyond physical death.

How, or if, that can be 'proven' seems to be something that even our unseen friends 'in-spirit' continue to struggle with.

If they can't find an answer from their side, we aren't going to get far by ourselves....

To assure us,you mean,that there is life after life?
If only there was a more easier way of communicating from one side to the other.
We can't blame those on the other side,they try their best,but also hard for our mediums here attempting to 'translate' the messages to us.

Do I make sense there?
Old 15-11-2010, 07:12 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
To assure us,you mean,that there is life after life?
If only there was a more easier way of communicating from one side to the other.
We can't blame those on the other side,they try their best,but also hard for our mediums here attempting to 'translate' the messages to us.

Do I make sense there?

Not to assure us, J, cos we already know but yes, the reassurance that we don't just disappear, end up in purgatory etc.

Not blaming anyone for anything, J. Not my style...
Old 15-11-2010, 07:14 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Willow
I've never heard of apports before this thread but I have had an experience where I had just kicked out a flatmate (he broke our drug-free rule), and he was a really creepy and vindictive type of guy. Anyway the night that I kicked him out I was standing in the kitchen and a bucket full of water came out of know-where and soaked me, but when we looked (2 other people saw it happen) there was no water on the floor??? Spooky, could this be an apport?

"could this be an apport" Not as defined earlier but who knows what psychic energy might have been deployed?

spooky indeed....
Old 15-11-2010, 07:18 PM
mac

"We can't blame those on the other side,they try their best,but also hard for our mediums here attempting to 'translate' the messages to us."

In actuality we don't know how much effort presently goes into achieving transdimensional communication.

Maybe very little nowadays - how would we know?

Perhaps mediums are trying to achieve something which presently couldn't ever be as successful as once it was?

Last edited by mac : 15-11-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Old 15-11-2010, 07:25 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Not to assure us, J, cos we already know but yes, the reassurance that we don't just disappear, end up in purgatory etc.

Not blaming anyone for anything, J. Not my style...

I know that,Mac. i would say you are one of the gentlest men i know.
It comes off you in waves.
Old 15-11-2010, 07:30 PM
mac

Quote:
I know that,Mac. i would say you are one of the gentlest men i know.
It comes off you in waves.

I'm blushing...
Old 15-11-2010, 07:31 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
"We can't blame those on the other side,they try their best,but also hard for our mediums here attempting to 'translate' the messages to us."

In actuality we don't know how much effort goes on to achieve transdimensional communication.

Maybe very little nowadays - how would we know?

Perhaps mediums are trying to achieve something which presently can't be as successful as once it was?

I wonder if the pace of life has something to do with communication today.

A hundred years ago,life was more peaceful,more serene than the general hubbub we go through today.
Old 15-11-2010, 07:39 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
I'm blushing...

I should blooming well think so! I don't often give out compliments as you well know.
(still trying to persuade Z to join! )
Old 15-11-2010, 08:06 PM
mac

Quote:
I wonder if the pace of life has something to do with communication today.

A hundred years ago,life was more peaceful,more serene than the general hubbub we go through today.

And yet through the war years communication never slackened....