Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-02-2018, 08:41 AM
Knower

Could my spirit guide be Jewish?

I’m not Jewish and no one in my immediate family is. Apparently I have some distant Jewish ancestry on my dad’s side of the family, but not a whole lot. When I started doing reiki I suddenly got obsessed with Judaism. Eventually I got distracted by other stuff. Recently I’ve been going though several crises and I started getting into Judaism as well. When I finally went to my spirit guide it seems like my interest got even stronger.

There isn’t a logical reason why I should necessarily be interested in it. In theory I think it’s not too different from Christianity. I just have no interest in Christianity. I think my belief system is probably closer to Buddhism. Still not quite as drawn to it. I’m also closer to being Baha’i in some ways, but even though a lot of my family members converted to it I had no interest. Part of me kind of wants to convert to Judaism, but I know it’s quite a decision and my beliefs align more with being spiritual but not religious. This just doesn’t make too much sense to me.
Old 18-02-2018, 09:24 AM
Experiencer
If you feel the urge to investigate Judaism further, then do it.

Follow your desire and interest and if you decide not to pursue it further then that is fine, nothing is lost. You'll have gained more knowledge in something else.
Old 18-02-2018, 01:06 PM
Master
Agreed with OEN. :)

Also, your spirit guide has no influence on what your passions are, those come from deep within your soul.

Enjoy the exploration!
Old 18-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Master
Your spirit guide could be of any religion or no rligion at all. For all we know you were also a jew maybe in one of your past lives. But I also agree with the other speakers before me, just relax and enjoy the ride.
Old 18-02-2018, 04:29 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
I’m not Jewish and no one in my immediate family is. Apparently I have some distant Jewish ancestry on my dad’s side of the family, but not a whole lot. When I started doing reiki I suddenly got obsessed with Judaism. Eventually I got distracted by other stuff. Recently I’ve been going though several crises and I started getting into Judaism as well. When I finally went to my spirit guide it seems like my interest got even stronger.

There isn’t a logical reason why I should necessarily be interested in it. In theory I think it’s not too different from Christianity. I just have no interest in Christianity. I think my belief system is probably closer to Buddhism. Still not quite as drawn to it. I’m also closer to being Baha’i in some ways, but even though a lot of my family members converted to it I had no interest. Part of me kind of wants to convert to Judaism, but I know it’s quite a decision and my beliefs align more with being spiritual but not religious. This just doesn’t make too much sense to me.

The connections with the different teachings that we practice in this life are determined by our experience from the past life. What are you pulling towards Judaism .. says about the connection with this teaching. But !! Religion has power with a living real master, a guru ... Because it is necessary to receive initiation (energy transfer) and initiation into practice. In today's widespread religions, only the skeleton remains from the teachings. And the very essence of the teaching was lost in the centuries. Therefore, the sense of practice your religion will be almost nil.Hochites benefit from the teachings .. Find a real living master.
Old 18-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Master
i lernt we hav mor thn 1 spirtt gude we do
yes u cud hav a jewss 1 u cud
we hav dift gides for difftn thngs we need

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Master
I agree highly with the other members here who have commented. If you find yourself drawn to Judaism strongly, and wish to learn more of it, there is no reason that indeed if you would like to learn more of it that you should not. Or to say if you are interested in Judaism and drawn to it, then you should follow what your heart and spirit are telling you, simply at first to learn.

Conversion is indeed a big decision, I have every faith in you that given time, you will know in heart what is in your best interest. Have faith in yourself. If you enjoy or resonate with Jewish beliefs, you do so for a reason. You in time will come to find out on your own what that reason is, and it will have specific personal meaning for you.

I have experienced something similar with Christianity, and Catholicism. I am by nature a very do not preach to me type individual. I have no wish to be told constantly what the bible says about spirituality. For this reason, there is many a Christian practitioner, believer I simply would not be able to tolerate listening to.

However, I actually do quite enjoy many Christian teachings, and have found myself drawn very much to Church.

I have not gone yet, as I have had previous abusive experiences in church with clergy.

When I began trying to communicate with my guide and the spirit world, I kept getting Christian biblical names. and I began to read about different biblical figures, etc.

I also had an experience like you with an interest in Judaism but perhaps not quite as strong as yours.

I did a past life regression by self hypnosis, and during the session I found myself doing the job of a sexton in relation to burial type rites, or ritual.

I experienced in that life the memory of working along side Judaism followers helping to bury their passed departed loved ones. So in this way I experienced the memories of having to uphold their customs. The only way I knew they were Jewish customs was after coming out of the regression looking up what someone whom helps with the ritual of burial is called as the memory was of a small crypt area.

I remember first looking up what a cemetery crypt keeper is called. I searched... and searched and searched. Then I happened upon the duties of something like a sexton. The only way I knew that this burial in the regression had anything to do with Judaism, is the memory of leaving the area of the room where the coffin was kept with the group of mourners with me, and approaching a Rabbi to speak.

The whole experience was incredibly shocking. I didn't go into the past life akashic regression expecting any of this, if anything at all.

A lot of what I witnessed pertaining to ritual I ended up reading to be historically accurate. I know nothing of History, and less of Judaism.

So perhaps too like others here have stated already, perhaps the calling of this could be past life related, and perhaps you may simply not be aware of it.

All my best to you.
Old 19-02-2018, 10:39 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Your spirit guide could be of any religion or no rligion at all. For all we know you were also a jew maybe in one of your past lives. But I also agree with the other speakers before me, just relax and enjoy the ride.
So my interest in Judaism has nothing to do with my spirit guide?
Old 19-02-2018, 10:42 PM
Master
i luv thngs budsim i do im a humnitst i am but i still thng 1 of my spirtt gudies cud be a budeds thy cud be
im obsest on budas onmets ia m buda insess i am budda pics i am
i lenrt a thng abot gudie we all hav dfrtt gides for difrt thngs we do yes i thng u hav a jewsh 1 u do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 20-02-2018, 07:34 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i luv thngs budsim i do im a humnitst i am but i still thng 1 of my spirtt gudies cud be a budeds thy cud be
im obsest on budas onmets ia m buda insess i am budda pics i am
i lenrt a thng abot gudie we all hav dfrtt gides for difrt thngs we do yes i thng u hav a jewsh 1 u do
Yeah. I definitely think I have multiple spirit guides. I think I have this more intellectual one that seems to be Jewish, but I also have this spirit guide that seems more animal like that reminds me of my cat. The animal-like spirit guide did seem to be around before I had my cat.