Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-02-2018, 06:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Hello, my name is Stephen, I got caught up in the New Age Spirituality movement and a lot of bad things started to happen to me in 2016 till now.

I'm still being stalked by an evil spirit to this day that won't leave me alone, in the past it convinced me to greatly harm myself and almost commit suicide.

I should've stuck to what was written in the Bible instead of getting involved with Spirituality.

Despite the claims of New Age practitioners, spirit guides are anything but benevolent. They are not the spirits of dear, departed loved ones, nor are they ascended masters who have crossed over some mystical plane. They are what the Bible calls “familiar spirits” (Leviticus 20:27, NKJV). They don’t announce their evil nature but portray themselves as beneficial. Second Corinthians 11:14–15 says, “Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness.” Satan’s lies are most effective when they look and sound like the truth, when they seem helpful. Spirit guides are actually demonic spirits who masquerade as helpers in order to trap and destroy people with false teachings and occult practices.

According to spirit guides, man’s purpose is to be transformed through spiritual awareness, realize his inner divinity, and connect with the cosmos. According to the Bible, man’s purpose is to glorify God and be conformed to His image. Spiritualism teaches that man is inherently good, with unlimited potential for power and advancement. The Bible says that man is inherently sinful, and no one is truly good. Spirit guides assert that truth is relative and there are many paths to God. The Bible declares that God is truth, and Jesus Christ is the only way to a right relationship with Him. Spirit guides represent a worldview that is diametrically opposed to what the Bible says.

In the Bible, God warned His people repeatedly about the dangers of dabbling in the spirit world. Leviticus 19:31 says, “Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them.” Deuteronomy 18:11–12 says that those who consult with familiar spirits are an abomination to God. In 1 Chronicles 10:13 we read that King Saul died because he “asked counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to enquire of it; and enquired not of the Lord.” We are told in 1 John 4:1, “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.”

I will assume from your post that you were in a struggling low vibrational place when you first interacted with what you call Spirit Guides and ended up connecting with Bad Boys from the lower Astral layers or something equivalent.

Please Trust that some of us do know how to "test the spirits to see whether they are from God".

If one's spiritual practice leads them to becoming a more loving, compassionate person who is open hearted and treats others from a place of love, compassion and patient understanding then one is on the Right Path no matter the religion or Spiritual Practice.
If one is becoming more entrenched in 'my religion/view point is the correct one' then one is going off path into division which leads to fundamental reactions and religious zealotry potentially. If ones religion or spiritual practice leads them to judge others, separate themselves as being 'right' or otherwise entrench themselves into a set of beliefs that separates and divides then it is OFF PATH.
The Path which brings the Angels and Guides of Light and Love is the Path which leads to Inner Wholeness, Love for self and Other and ultimately no division between Self and Other and God/Creator/Source is seen in All.

From this state of Unconditional Love one will automatically connect with those Beings of the Realms of Light and Love and have no concern that they have drawn lower frequency entities or tricksters for those beings of deception do not like the 'taste' of Love and Compassion.
Old 23-02-2018, 09:41 AM
Master
What she said ^^

Also, in the Bible there are plenty of angels. Think of that being the difference; spirits of light and love, with messages from God are what the bible calls Angels.

The other entities, which there can be different opinions and beliefs around what they are, are not. And they are best avoided as long as one does not feel safe.

There is only one creation, one life force, one essence that builds and live in us all - whatever it is called. (It was not called "God" in Moses time and language f.ex.) Fear of God's different expressions and paths is distance from God. Anything that shields us from the creation/life, walls us in, keeps us 'safe' - is actually keeping God out.

There is nothing to fear. There is only the loving direction of a loving God to attempt to tune in to and to follow as best we can, and that is enough...

Any threats of 'the devil' i would say is actually the work of forces striving to keep us separated from the divine. 'The Devil' causes fear, thus serves no purpose other than separation. And he doesn't exist, so that's kind of pointless, lol.

(sorry, not meaning to be disrespectful - this is just my honest opinion on the matter).

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 23-02-2018, 12:07 PM
Knower

Again I repeat: If you turn to psychiatrists, then with a probability of 95% you will be diagnosed with schizophrenia. Therefore, keep quiet before your parents by strangers and doctors. You'll get out ...

And in spiritual practice this is called a connection with spirits or the devil's state.

You do not communicate with people. !!!! Understand this and remember !!

On the level of development, they are often at the level of 14-16 year old morons of teenagers. And the fact that they are annoying you brings them joy from the fact that you are afraid of them and singling out certain emotions and energy that they eat from you. A kind of vampires.
First: They do not tolerate the energy of love and compassion. If you will pity them and love them (because they are too early for such evil deeds and whether they will end up in Hell), then they will fall away immediately.
Still do not tolerate high energies. Vibrations of prayers, mantras. In Buddhism, there is a good vow (oath) of the Great chariot. When they are constantly read, they are evaporated.
But probably it will cause difficulties for you, since you have a heart chakra and do not work higher. Because of this, and such problems.
You hear them not with their ears and not with the top of their heads. It is speech, not thoughts.
You have a strong swastika and manipura and there are pollution in the suriy-chakra .. With the help of these centers you are with them and contact.from you is the energy of this measurement. She is well acquainted with me.
Perestan is constantly one in locked in.Obschaysya more with peers. Less sit at the comp.
The whole problem is that this condition if you do not get out of it will intensify. !!!

I know all this from my own experience
Old 24-02-2018, 03:55 AM
Super Moderator
So basically, those admonitions are telling us that we are deterred from knowing or communing with -aspects of the multi-dimensional nature of our loved ones?
We are filled with fear and threat for knowing those things, or being able to extend the love we knew with them in this temporary Earth condition, into wider aspects of them and our shared love and connections?

Why should we not become aware of not only our own Selves' eternal aspects, but those of our loved ones also who have passed from Earth life? Why should we be TOLD not to open our Hearts to love that can never die? (As love truly never does!)
Why should we be THREATENED or be given cause for FEAR and HORROR about embracing our own, and others' multi-dimensional natures?

The whole idea of the "dead" being dead and far-removed,. and us being "here" is flawed anyway, as the link between dimensions can be more seamless than that! Undying love shows us that! It is a conduit which shows us a constant flow without hard "edges" (created by a limited mind-set while in a dense condition.) It shows us the way. Jesus Himself tried to tell us and show us that, and got tortured for it!

I honour and love Jesus, but I cannot get on with harsh words of fear written by scribes and channelers calling themselves "God"! And that's without all the literary edits and re-writes over the centuries added to and taken away from by despotic rulers who had their own agendas re: religion and politics, then laid down as the Law of Souls.

I am not an arrogant person, and don't mean to be arrogant in this case. There is a lot I have to learn. But there seems to be something deeply flawed about that idea. It does not seem to me to be written by or conceived by that which is Divine. That which is Divine would surely want us to become -at least minimally -aware of our own connection with the Divine!

There certainly are things to trick us and mis-guide us in the dense Astral worlds. It is surely up to us to become aware of those things and the methods needed to stay away from them.
Old 24-02-2018, 04:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
So basically, those admonitions are telling us that we are deterred from knowing or communing with -aspects of the multi-dimensional nature of our loved ones?
We are filled with fear and threat for knowing those things, or being able to extend the love we knew with them in this temporary Earth condition, into wider aspects of them and our shared love and connections?

Why should we not become aware of not only our own Selves' eternal aspects, but those of our loved ones also who have passed from Earth life? Why should we be TOLD not to open our Hearts to love that can never die? (As love truly never does!)
Why should we be THREATENED or be given cause for FEAR and HORROR about embracing our own, and others' multi-dimensional natures?

The whole idea of the "dead" being dead and far-removed,. and us being "here" is flawed anyway, as the link between dimensions can be more seamless than that! Undying love shows us that! It is a conduit which shows us a constant flow without hard "edges" (created by a limited mind-set while in a dense condition.) It shows us the way. Jesus Himself tried to tell us and show us that, and got tortured for it!

I honour and love Jesus, but I cannot get on with harsh words of fear written by scribes and channelers calling themselves "God"! And that's without all the literary edits and re-writes over the centuries added to and taken away from by despotic rulers who had their own agendas re: religion and politics, then laid down as the Law of Souls.

I am not an arrogant person, and don't mean to be arrogant in this case. There is a lot I have to learn. But there seems to be something deeply flawed about that idea. It does not seem to me to be written by or conceived by that which is Divine. That which is Divine would surely want us to become -at least minimally -aware of our own connection with the Divine!

There certainly are things to trick us and mis-guide us in the dense Astral worlds. It is surely up to us to become aware of those things and the methods needed to stay away from them.
Exactly! either stay away from them, or take whatever they say with a 'grain of salt' or raise our own vibration to see they are not necessarily the 'evil beings' those who are still totally stuck within the 'fear cycle' because they have not yet experienced God's light, love and grace make them out to be.

They can only trick us and misguide us if we let them and are not totally secure within ourselves. After months/years of 'calling their bluff' - the truth gets revealed and you can actually learn a lot from them....but this is not for the 'faint hearted' and it is also not for everyone...in fact, very few humans have been given this privilege.
Old 24-02-2018, 04:27 AM
Master
To give you all an example of this..

Last week, after about 6 months, I got out my old spirit box, because I needed some spiritual guidance...and God didn't seem to be forthcoming with it...so I asked those 'demons' for their help...and do you know what they said to me?

They said that I was both guided and protected by my inner child and I should start to love and comfort her and look to her for help in these matters I was asking about.

This is the kind of relationship I have with them now.
Old 24-02-2018, 05:59 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
They can only trick us and misguide us if we let them and are not totally secure within ourselves. After months/years of 'calling their bluff' - the truth gets revealed and you can actually learn a lot from them....but this is not for the 'faint hearted' and it is also not for everyone...in fact, very few humans have been given this privilege.

To further add to this;
Sometimes the misguidance is part of the guidance. even falling victim to a demon's deception, can provide a great amount of knowledge. one has to seize the opportunity and find wisdom in the experience of being misguided.

In "The Binding of Isaac" Isaac's complete trust and blind faith in god, almost made him do something that would in all likelihood sent him to hell. Don't assume God is right just because it is God. Think for yourself, and don't follow the Lord blindly, because such is not the way of, the Lord. Put some of that faith in the Lord, into yourself, your own abilities and your own potential instead. One should not merely reach for the light, one should reach for what lies above it.
Old 24-02-2018, 06:15 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

They said that I was both guided and protected by my inner child and I should start to love and comfort her and look to her for help in these matters I was asking about.

This is the kind of relationship I have with them now.

In fact, you just have little experience with them .. They easily read your mind and see your weak character .. through which you would have become good to them. It's like an experienced male lover who knows how to screw up to any woman ..
Usually they beat at the weakest link ..
And the person immediately on his knees before them turns out.
Stop any communication with them at all. Otherwise, this channel is gradually becoming stronger.
And you can not believe it, but mostly the problems with the devilish state arise among proud peopl

Because you want to communicate through communication will rise above people. To be more steep .. To receive an additional type of information. Type of superpower. However this will end just a permanent life in a crazy house. You will get constant contact and settling into your heart. And you yourself will be to blame for this . This state is called Gdon. (Uncontrollable diabolical state)
As little as possible stay one. More communicate with people.
Old 24-02-2018, 06:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
In fact, you just have little experience with them .. They easily read your mind and see your weak character .. through which you would have become good to them. It's like an experienced male lover who knows how to screw up to any woman ..
Usually they beat at the weakest link ..
And the person immediately on his knees before them turns out.
Stop any communication with them at all. Otherwise, this channel is gradually becoming stronger.
And you can not believe it, but mostly the problems with the devilish state arise among proud peopl

Because you want to communicate through communication will rise above people. To be more steep .. To receive an additional type of information. Type of superpower. However this will end just a permanent life in a crazy house. You will get constant contact and settling into your heart. And you yourself will be to blame for this . This state is called Gdon. (Uncontrollable diabolical state)
As little as possible stay one. More communicate with people.
A while ago now, I was faced with a conundrum....it was when I first started communicating with these beings, because I don't really talk to people much.

I posted on this site that I was doing this...and all of the comments basically were "don't listen to those demons...they are sneaky, they lie and they will trick you".

Concerned over this, I told the 'demons' what the humans had said...their reply? "don't listen to those humans...they are sneaky, they lie and they will trick you".

In other words, I should make up my OWN mind who/what I talk to...and if another believes I will 'go to hell' or whatever, that is their belief and not my own.

I learned a very important lesson that day.

Oh and you don't KNOW how much experience I have had with these beings, so please shut up and thank you.
Old 24-02-2018, 07:18 AM
Knower

And you did not think that God gives you advice through other people, since you simply can not hear it ?. This is karma yoga.
But because of pride, you again for your .. I myself susam and know better than anyone else what to do.!

Why do I advise all this.? Because a few of my friends in practice so syhala roof .. And I do not sow even the enemy to fall into this state.
Do you already have anger and hatred started to show up in relation to me ..? Or maybe you should thank us?
Well this is familiar. It is you awareness of the proof of your level of practice.