Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 30-12-2017, 09:59 PM
Newbie ;)

i need some help with this

hey iv been trying to figure out my pastlife for some time,now and i think you guys can help,...
firstly it doesnt matter weather its wrong or right your imput is still going to help
pls just do this quick excersise and see what images you get
1)sit silently empty mind
2)set intension on my past life( my past life not yours)
3)let what ever images come,come
4)share what ever images you get
note dont worry if they wrong or right just share them
Old 01-01-2018, 06:53 PM
Pathfinder

Scarecrow in a field
Old 01-01-2018, 06:55 PM
Pathfinder

A house in the middle of a field, cut grass, whity cream walls, teddy brown riff tops kinda oldy farm type house that’s all I got
Old 02-01-2018, 03:47 AM
Newbie ;)

A sunny sky with clouds all over, a black key, a black window with a white curtain getting carried away by the wind, a peacock and a dice.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myke369
A house in the middle of a field, cut grass, whity cream walls, teddy brown riff tops kinda oldy farm type house that’s all I got
yes this one is right,i did a pastlife regression,i lived in farm lands,white house,white male,in he 1800s,hey could you see if you can get any more details?
Old 04-01-2018, 01:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherlockHolmes
A sunny sky with clouds all over, a black key, a black window with a white curtain getting carried away by the wind, a peacock and a dice.
its amazing how people get the same image,even tho i wasnt a black male,i still lived in the 1800s done alot of farming,with cows,and horses
Old 05-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Newbie ;)

I believe that asking for details on past live for the sake of curiosity will only generate more curiosity.

The real benefit of looking into past lives is the recognition of beliefs, mindsets, energetic patterns, etc created in the past that are still affecting you now.
Old 08-01-2018, 10:12 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Had this image of a deep dark night scene with starry sky; someone is lying in the grass under a huge, old oak tree.
Old 10-01-2018, 08:35 PM
Administrator
Hello

I get a stream and a union where you were totally in love. Male, elder or leader image this goes back a long ways, Mexican.

Lots of children born in one life but the feeling of dying from childbirth.

Many similar path lives that are seeking a change or release. That want for something new.

Lynn
Old 11-01-2018, 10:21 AM
Newbie ;)

A green meadow with all kinds of mountain flowers surrounded by a coniferous forest. On the meadow there is a big and old oak tree and another dead tree that was struck by lightning.