Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 01-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Master
The "Why i am longer a lightworker" article

The author says many lightworkers have been in fact been misguided by the false light. Do you have any opinion on this ?

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/
Old 01-10-2016, 10:11 PM
Master
Just off statistics... 50% chance people have been guided by a false light. haha
Old 01-10-2016, 10:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
The author says many lightworkers have been in fact been misguided by the false light. Do you have any opinion on this ?

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/

Hmmn. Well I think I know what he means, but he is not very forward looking because over time even those who are following his advice and "transcending sides", even those will eventually be guided by another form of a false light.

Yes, people are fallable and flawed. they dont learn perfectly. there is always some form of a "false light" because not all humans are perfect, our teachers are flawed, our learning is flawed, we make it better over time.

I wouldn't suggest you consider reading such articles. but I know you probably wont listen.

I remember back when I was at the stage of needing constant assurance from others. Am I being a light worker.. am I doing the right thing... am I being Ok.... is the world around me Ok... are some weird things going on... am I weird.... am i normal.... blah blah blah, the list goes on. Seek whatever answers you want until you have a SATISFACTORY ANSWER. if you don't then you will be forever lost "lightworking" and never growing into your full self, which exists beyond just lightworking.

also, I know this may be very hard for you to hear, but you need to go in an entirely different direction. What I read in that article was mental poison.

Would you listen to that guy as your preacher? Would you really sit there and let someone convince you of 15 different beliefs that can never be proven, just to feed you some bull**** theory of his at the end?

If you would, I would want to slap you. Listen to your own inner voice more.

also look at where the article is posted. It's not even by a well-respected publication.... its like the dingey bars of the internet, the seedy back alleys of non-conforming and new-age belief. Would you follow me into a dark alley where I could tell you about new age beliefs that very few other people believe in? Would you trust me if I didn't seem trustworthy, but was saying something you wanted to hear?

you should answer no! and you should question why you are doing such a thing online that you would never do in person.

the man who published, he is nobody, he's just a middle aged man with a writing degree and a computer, he sits around all day thinking about this bull**** and then writing articles to whoever will listen. He does it because he wants these subjects to be his entire life! he wants to read them all the time, write about them, and have people discuss similar topics with him.

all I can tell you, as a teacher myself, is I would not recommend this guy to you.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:04 PM
Master
I don't know about the validity of this article, i find it interesting because there is so much channeling that sounds false to me.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Master
heres some tips on how to discover your own answers, rather than look to teachers for advice.

an article on Mindful breathing / breathing / meditation
https://thebuddhistcentre.com/text/m...ness-breathing

How to meditate for insight on a topic
http://www.lionsroar.com/how-to-prac...ht-meditation/

Some tips for navigating rough new age waters:
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/02/1...-correct-them/

http://www.energygrid.com/spirit/newage-teachers.html
Old 02-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Knower

There is no such thing as false light. If something is "false light" then by definition it is not light at all, but darkness. There is only light and darkness.
Also every good channeler and channeled being or energy is specifically telling people not to worship anyone or anything. They are telling you to think for yourself.
And there is no such thing as a hierarchy of Angels or a spiritual hierarchy. It doesn't exist. Everybody and everything is just as important.
There is just so much wrong about that article. And it has the energy of a disconnected human being.

Want to know if someone is giving a message that comes from Source/God or his own brain? One of the best channeled messages I've heard was this:
"Beware of the angry messenger."
Old 02-10-2016, 09:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by William 辰
There is no such thing as false light. If something is "false light" then by definition it is not light at all, but darkness. There is only light and darkness.
Also every good channeler and channeled being or energy is specifically telling people not to worship anyone or anything. They are telling you to think for yourself.
And there is no such thing as a hierarchy of Angels or a spiritual hierarchy. It doesn't exist. Everybody and everything is just as important.
There is just so much wrong about that article. And it has the energy of a disconnected human being.

Want to know if someone is giving a message that comes from Source/God or his own brain? One of the best channeled messages I've heard was this:
"Beware of the angry messenger."

In theory, it could exist. If we agree we live in an infinite universe.

<3
Old 03-10-2016, 03:45 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
In theory, it could exist. If we agree we live in an infinite universe.

<3

But what would you call it then? It is light, or it is not light. If it is a little bit of light, it is still light. If it is 50% light, it is still light. If it is relative light, it is still light. If it is 'false LIGHT', it is light. If it is 'FALSE light', it is not light.
"False light" is highly illogical.
Old 03-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by William 辰

But what would you call it then? It is light, or it is not light. If it is a little bit of light, it is still light. If it is 50% light, it is still light. If it is relative light, it is still light. If it is 'false LIGHT', it is light. If it is 'FALSE light', it is not light.
"False light" is highly illogical.

My take on this is that there are two basic path of spiritual development in the universe. One is called the light side, benevolent, the service to other path, the right hand path, the positive path or good.
The other is called the dark path, malevolent, service to self path, left hand path, negative path, or evil.

False light would simply be entities from others dimensions than the physical who are from the negative path and who fake being nice and loving in order to manipulate some others beings, like psychopaths do that on the physical plane.
Old 05-10-2016, 03:18 AM
Knower
Well, I made some random nonsense in trying to show my insane perspectives, some has some true and false, but depends on you experineces of life so far in this adventure

Quote:
"""Always with you it cannot be done It's only different in your mind You must unlearn what you have learned Try not. Do or Do not.
Something lost. A part of yourself, perhaps. That which you seek inside you will find.""" - Yoda :=)

Embrace and accept even the dark, this is where the light transforms.
You cant only try to look at darkness by one side, you also have to see the other side to make things clear.

http://i.imgur.com/uG2I33q.jpg

We exist of two sides. Dark + Light ---> Kill the ego and you will kill the dark. Darkness can be turned to light. And light can be darkness with less light.

I facilitate a process called "feeding your demons" an ancient practice of Tibetan people to resolve inner conflict. Part of the practice is meditative envisioning of embracing and feeding the demon honey. This turns the demon into an ally by recognizing, naming, addressing, forgiving and accepting. This alchemy transmutes the -ve into a +ve."

lets call the demon (false light, entity, ego, thoughtform etc.)

Chöd literally means "cutting through". It cuts through hindrances and obscurations, sometimes called 'demons' or 'gods'. Examples of demons are ignorance, anger and, in particular, the dualism of perceiving the self as inherently meaningful, contrary to the Buddhist doctrine of no-self. The practitioner is fully immersed in the ritual: "With a stunning array of visualizations, song, music, and prayer, it engages every aspect of one’s being and effects a powerful transformation of the interior landscape."[22]

Cutting Through the Ego,",[3] the practices are based on Perfection of Wisdom to understanding of emptiness to the ultimate test.[4]"""""

Light or false light, doesnt matter, well in my opinion it will only show how we can define ourselves, who is in control? Unseen forces, manipulated, conscious or unconscious.

What if the light? Want us to face the darkness, before we can learn to heal, we have to defeat the illusions of thyself. Good or bad, right or wrong, light or dark, yin or yang.

In my case, I have seen both light & darkness(false light) -- but not in ways it binds one in this article. I rather see the inner dream battles with conflict of killing the ego/self. Transform. Like a snake shred it skin. I even have my shadow self helping in defeating battles.

Anyway, honestly it doesnt matter to believe it. It all depends what do we truly feel like, our path to walk, higherself of breadcrumbs.

I am glad for the manuscript of my life so far, life is strange, what is reality? We define it ourselves, so long we arent manipulated to slip into other people worlds. I am my own creator. I will heal myself and others around me. light/dark --- the primary forces at work in this realm of universal laws. without there wont be balance. We create our own problems, but facing them, embracing them.. so we can be safe from ourselves, hidden parts, before trying saving others at first.

I accept the love i have inside of me, The sun shrines rays of light.
I accept my darkness behind my umbrella, where the shadow lies from the light. Spiritual development, spiritual warfare. I will transcend the dark into light. We been there done that, where i walked in darkness with less light.

Thought patterns can bear ill. No focus. Fear of the unknown is a fun thing to deal with, if a person is afraid.

anyway, dont take me seriously, this is just an old sitting thought of brick, I builded up. It doesnt really matter what I am thinking. All that matters is -- the understanding n awareness to find true knowledge&wisdom to help us toward the end goal we truly desire.

A gut feeling, breadcrumbs. Everything happens for a reason. But it all depends how we react to it. Even how we can Adjust to the new.
My truth is removing our limitations/restrictions in life. But hey, that is maybe not yours, because we're different, but mostly the growth in the end will plant many seeds to become something beautiful, we yet can perceive.
We're multi dimensional beings. And we shape ourselves with both darkness and light. Doesnt matter. You're still pure of love, as in darkness gives birth to love. Like love gives birth to darkness. The universe. The darkness = unconscious, and in return the light = conscious -- what does this mean? I know. ICHill, stop your joke, alrighty. Maybe i was a lightworker, I still am. But I enjoy to understand darkness, so i can understand light. Moral concept, does it really matter in other realms//the other sides? This realm is unique towards this like it possess somekind of two ancient primordial forces at work between light + dark(false light) which we define as in our human experience. Point of view.