Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 22-06-2016, 03:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I'm confused about being one of these things...In fact, I'm pretty sure I am now...but what do I do?

Let's put it this way, birth date 1/8/1964, letters in maiden name add up to 11...Saturn Retrograde in Pisces as we move into Aquarius, sun sign Leo opposing Aquarius while the full return precession of the equinox takes place.

I'm just a lost angel...

Due to a Saturn return, all memories of this life and past lives are coming to full fruition and I've been given the 'angel wake up call' but I can't seem to switch the darn alarm off...what now?

I've been waiting for the next chapter of all this to unfold while I watch all the Star Seeds and Indigos play with cosmic energies.....

I want to work with my energies and love/light but I wouldn't even know where to start or what to do and waiting for people to show up and access my unlimited wealth of esoteric experience isn't doing much either.

So, what gives with this whole ascension thing? and the Earth Angel awareness thing? and how long do we have to wait it out thing?...and all that?

Thanks.

You are not here in lesson, you are here in service.
Angelic you are not, but then the term angelic has been twisted and turned to suit.
The way I see and understand you, you are part of a monadic system.
And here to serve to help.
A monad exists on many levels, including you in 3D or 4D.
It is to difficult and taxing to connect with the monad's highest vibrational level, most likely 6 or 7D.
I have done it once or twice without someone filtering the energy so I can be in his present easier. I was able to hold his energy for a few seconds. But this was enough to get my conformation.
I would simply call on my higher self, and what ever is your higher self will step forward and you can draw you guidance through it.
That's what it is there for.
Old 22-06-2016, 03:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Angelic you are not, but then the term angelic has been twisted and turned to suit.
It is to difficult and taxing to connect with the monad's highest vibrational level, most likely 6 or 7D.
I have done it once or twice without someone filtering the energy so I can be in his present easier. I was able to hold his energy for a few seconds. But this was enough to get my conformation.
I would simply call on my higher self, and what ever is your higher self will step forward and you can draw you guidance through it.
Can you help me then?

This thing started a few days ago...

I had my first spiritual experience at 17 years and 6 months - a full arul vaaku awakening.

This happened almost exactly 35 years ago.

Now 17.6 X 2 = 35
35 X 2 = 70

Now, not only did I get the 11:11 message, but I also got the 777 message simultaneously and as much as I'd like to believe it's coincidental or I have twisted them to suit...It wasn't me that did all this 'twisting'...

...hence why I am as confused as hell now.
Old 22-06-2016, 03:58 AM
Master
Quote:
I do understand all of this though, as it explains EXACTLY what's happening now...I thank you so much for this and it helps, heaps!
Old 22-06-2016, 04:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Yeah, maybe somebody else who has insight or access to the akasha may help shed a bit of light on it and actually help me discover this within myself, because every time I ask the question, I get everything from Ariel to Zoso.

Maybe I'm not even meant to know it and some days, I feel like trying to forget this whole bloody thing completely and try to live life as a normal mortal who doesn't even believe in this stuff whatsoever...most times I feel like I'd be much better off by doing that, you know? Save it all for the next poor bugger who re-incarnates with this soul in a different body and let them try and figure it out...

Yeah, some days it just gets like that...

I was told I wasn't ready for awhile and then it happened and it did not change what I have felt my path is.
I still get the feeling I'm here to experience a life, to just be and this is what I'm doing, having fun while living it.

Really hard to forget when a soul becomes awakened. Eventually it will work out.
Old 22-06-2016, 05:16 AM
Master
I use Western Astrology so I can only speak of what I know. In your chart you have Saturn retrograde, which is common, and you have Neptune stationary direct, which highlights that energy...Those are the only natal planets that are retrograde, except Chiron if you count that. No personal planets are retrograde.

It's not your Jupiter return either, that would be pleasant.

However Pluto has been hovering around your ascendent and that is difficult..

What I find notable in your chart that would explain your communication abilities and difficulties is Mercury conjunct Uranus and Pluto...You have some stressful aspects that are hard to deal with. Notably the t-square between Sun, moon and Neptune..Also your Saturn does oppose your Mercury,Uranus,Pluto stellium in your 9th house...I could see why that would cause problems. Everybody has Saturn plaguing them somewhere but your Saturn also has supportive aspects so that helps a lot..Your sun needs more support from somewhere. Right now Saturn in the sky is supporting your sun. It is not hurting you now, it is helping you. Saturn is about structure and it can feel limiting but it is necessary to have that support.

You're not the only one who has guidance, and who is able to fully communicate. I have had this for some years and there are great trials and
you have to go through hell, the dark night of the soul...This is for your
growth but some people don't make it through. This is a fact and the stakes
are high. You ask your guides if you need something that I can do..They will
know what that means. If they insist, and they must insist because I can help connect the dots but only if I am asked to do so in a respectful manner.
Old 22-06-2016, 05:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I use Western Astrology so I can only speak of what I know. In your chart you have Saturn retrograde, which is common, and you have Neptune stationary direct, which highlights that energy...Those are the only natal planets that are retrograde, except Chiron if you count that. No personal planets are retrograde.

It's not your Jupiter return either, that would be pleasant.

However Pluto has been hovering around your ascendent and that is difficult..

What I find notable in your chart that would explain your communication abilities and difficulties is Mercury conjunct Uranus and Pluto...You have some stressful aspects that are hard to deal with. Notably the t-square between Sun, moon and Neptune..Also your Saturn does oppose your Mercury,Uranus,Pluto stellium in your 9th house...I could see why that would cause problems. Everybody has Saturn plaguing them somewhere but your Saturn also has supportive aspects so that helps a lot..Your sun needs more support from somewhere. Right now Saturn in the sky is supporting your sun. It is not hurting you now, it is helping you. Saturn is about structure and it can feel limiting but it is necessary to have that support.

You're not the only one who has guidance, and who is able to fully communicate. I have had this for some years and there are great trials and
you have to go through hell, the dark night of the soul...This is for your
growth but some people don't make it through. This is a fact and the stakes
are high. You ask your guides if you need something that I can do..They will
know what that means. If they insist, and they must insist because I can help connect the dots but only if I am asked to do so in a respectful manner.
That's fine and thank you again, Rozie! *hugs*.

According to my studies, I have 4 retrogrades (inc Neptune) + Chiron....but yeah, to each..

It has something to do with Jupiter though...I feel that...Jupiter is the 'guru' the 'teacher' and the planet of wisdom and learning!

My guides are telling me that the return is based on the astrological events that were present at the time of my first awakening, not at birth.

Jupiter's transition is roughly every 36 years....so, yeah.

Then there's all this Tesla stuff which is particularly Jupiterian. lol

I also need to return to the place of my spiritual birth and feel that pull now.

Maybe I should forget about who I am and focus on what I am meant to be doing...but that question is even more elusive than who I am...

I'm tired of sitting and watching the grass grow all by itself...

Yet, my Higher Self just pounded this into my brain:

I just wish I could talk with other people besides my Higher Self *sigh*
Old 22-06-2016, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Can you help me then?

I had my first spiritual experience at 17 years and 6 months - a full arul vaaku awakening.

Now 17.6 X 2 = 35
35 X 2 = 70

Now, not only did I get the 11:11 message, but I also got the 777 message simultaneously and as much as I'd like to believe it's coincidental or I have twisted them to suit...It wasn't me that did all this 'twisting'...

Just very quick, 11:11 to me indicates a fork in the timeline ahead.
777, according to what was given to me some years ago by me divine self,

777 - glorious developments are in the making, stay on your intended path and the fruits of toil are there for you.
Old 22-06-2016, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Can you help me then?

Now 17.6 X 2 = 35
35 X 2 = 70

Out of confusion comes clarity.

777 - glorious developments are in the making, stay on your intended path and the fruits of toil are there for you.

Old 22-06-2016, 06:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Out of confusion comes clarity.

Thank you..

Now, after having been blasted by Desiderata from here to kingdom come...

It's like I know what I have to do now, but until such times as I can do it, I just gotta ride it out and try to redirect this elsewhere than on SF...but I can't communicate with people and I cannot interact with them...

I was thinking about doing some form of martial arts meanwhile to harness and direct this chi energy instead of spilling it out all over cyberspace.

I need to be reinitiated though and although one never tends to forget a spiritual awakening, after a while, they do tend to get rather complacent within it and go into the whole 'united states of whatever' bit.
Old 22-06-2016, 07:44 AM
Master
You have your stellium of Mercury,Uranus, and Jupiter in your 9th house and the natural ruler of that house is ruled by Jupiter. Right now Jupiter in the sky is right there a couple degrees past you planets..in range. Jupiter takes 12 years to go around the sun..It has a 12 year cycle. Jupiter is favorable...the lucky planet. You do reach for the stars and your goal is to expand your horizons.

Also, there is more then one 'spiritual awakening'...there can be. After the first one, there is an adjustment period and then another one can come along and be even more severe. I don't know what is in store for you, or what the plan is.

I have a special job that I was trained to do and I know what it is, and I do it. I don't question my purpose or what I am supposed to be doing. I know what to do when the time comes to do something. At the same time, it gets
boring and it is boring most of the time. It isn't a great big picnic in the park.

Sometimes it is rewarding when I get the job done and it is a celebration.

I am just saying that I know what it's like to feel like you are supposed to be
doing a special job but you don't know what it is. Or you don't know why you have been given skills if there is not a reason for it, and you wonder what the purpose is. In my case, it took time to get my training and put the pieces together, and it was a trial by fire. Not easy.

The Desiterada quote was good advice. I always get the message to wait and see and remember that I always have help. You can always ask for help.