Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 26-04-2016, 11:08 PM
Guide
Lightbulb Photo reading thread (post pictures of you, orbs, your local haunted landmarks etc)

I thought there should be an open, general photo thread like this since the ones Innerlight made have been so interesting! Perhaps all of you could post any photos you have of spiritually-active places near you (or of your own house even), of you, or anything really, for some of us to try and read or provide more information about.

I've seen threads in other, similar forums where people post photos of themselves, and mediums share what they see. And I'm sure some people here may live in houses that have spirit activity in a certain area, but can't fully communicate with the spirits for whatever reason.

I'll start with this photo. It's a building that's down the street from where I lived for a long time. Because I no longer live there, I struggle to connect to it and the person that was there. There's a rather heartbreaking story behind it :

Anyway, I want to see everyone else's pictures! I barely have mediumship abilities (I seem to be best at seeing past lives, of all things), but sometimes, I can glean things from photos.
Old 27-04-2016, 01:50 AM
Knower
In front of the door is this a real person or spirit was they there before the photo was taken??
Old 27-04-2016, 02:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Edit:Zula, Let me know if you want this to be solely your own individual thread. It may help people focus on your photo better. Or if you want to make this a photo dump of supernatural photos from everyone, that's ok too. Let me know, I can always edit the thread.

With your photo, I defiantly feel a bit of a creepiness feel around the front window. I can't say what it is. I am not very good with remote viewing.I am better at feeling/sensing vibrations..However, a strong feel is evoked from the front doors of that building. It does feel rather dark, I am going to say a shooting...

I do a lot of photography, so I don't trust all sun glares or "orbs", however, if I feel or sense something I can try and put a story or image to it. It all takes practice. Lots of it.
This is one of my favorite photos. Recently, I was out by a rural area/air port and I stopped at a foresty location to snap photos of the sun setting. When I came home I noticed these interesting glares on my photos that reminded me of spirits. I have an idea of what I see or "sense". Anyone feel or get an image of anything particular?

Below is the same photos, but I enhanced the pic with a filler to get a stronger clarity/image

Old 27-04-2016, 03:23 AM
Guide
AnneC2013: I couldn't say! By "person" I meant to say a spirit, though.

Clover: You're right! There was a shooting before the photo was taken. A man had walked inside, sat down and shot himself right there in city hall. In 2007, his wife was killed by reckless teenage drivers who got off easy. There were murmurings of corruption in the case. He was deeply distressed by it, understandably. He had dementia, as well, so I occasionally still worry for him and hope he is okay (considering how he died). When I look at his photo online (I can link the article, though I don't want to be morbid) I can't get much; in my mind I see dark blue smoke around him. Wearing jeans, white sneakers, a rumpled jacket. I see him wandering around water's edge with some sort of large white bird.

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I love the second photo. Hmm.. I'm not sure if I sense anything strongly/in particular, though the top of my head tingles when I look at it which usually indicates something. I'm getting the name "O'mara" and a girl dressed in grey. Also a boy scout. Yep, I'm pretty terrible at this.

(And no, I didn't want this to be my own thread, that's ok :) I thought a general photo dump thread would be nice, and of course since it's in the Mediumship forum I would hope that everyone could also try to share insights as well.
Old 27-04-2016, 03:47 AM
Knower
I saw that too but I was leaning towards a small spirit more like a teen
Old 27-04-2016, 03:48 AM
Knower
I was talking about the very first photo for this thread
Old 27-04-2016, 01:10 PM
Experiencer
No hints to this place as it should start telling it's story all on its own. You only hear of this kind of back story in books.

* EDIT * Sorry this photo is so small. Not familiar with uploading.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2016-04-27 08.04.10.jpg (19.1 KB, 25 views)
Old 27-04-2016, 10:39 PM
Guide
It's okay, though it is sooo tiny! I'm trying but can hardly see it :c My eye sight is deteriorating lately. Maybe you could try uploading it at this link, if you have the time? http://tinypic.com/
It'll give you a link to post here after you upload it. That's the site I normally use.
Old 27-04-2016, 10:56 PM
Experiencer
Ok hopefully this one is better. Doesnt distort when you click it to blow it up. Thank ya much Zulabelle!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2dktva.jpg (133.5 KB, 26 views)
Old 28-04-2016, 01:53 AM
Guide
Yay, thank you! It's much better :)

Let's see... So far I have nothing other than a pounding heaviness (as usual..) over the right side of my head, behind my eye and over, seeping down between my right temple and ear. A sharp, slight pinprick on my cheekbone. My right eye is watery also. I had to go lie down. Was there some sort of love triangle?? I saw two brothers and a woman.