Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 20-12-2016, 02:21 AM
Experiencer
Lightworkers and Star Seeds

Can starseeds and lightworkers mix together? Meaning can they be in relationships together or is it prohibited since they belong to two different species?
Old 20-12-2016, 07:13 AM
Experiencer
I have yet to hear of an issue with relationships between the two, and I suppose I'm technically in one myself. It seems to work especially well, since in my case I'm much more acquainted with humanity and Earth than my partner, and he's more acquainted with culture from another world. Meaning he brings with him the knowledge of how a culture can work - the values and practices - on other worlds that aren't Earth, and I bring forward knowledge of how other cultures on Earth have worked in the past. When we find consistencies between the two cultures, it offers a doorway of finding ways that the practices and values of the offworld culture can be introduced and applied to Earth. Methods that have never been tried or thought of before on Earth have had a chance to grow and work out their kinks on another world. By having the chance to work with someone who is more familiar with Earth and human psychology, an offworlder/starseed can have the chance to see their culture accepted and spread, and a lightworker can have the chance to experience and learn about a culture that has never been seen on Earth before.

It's actually pretty much identical to a relationship between a citizen of a nation and an immigrant from a not-so-well-known land. The difference is that there's not likely to be ambassadors or Wikipedia pages on the country the immigrant comes from, so there's a lot of trust and intuition-checking involved when an offworlder is talking about their homeland.

That said, it's entirely possible there are some bans on interspecies relationships with certain offworlders. The only thing that I'd be confused about is why - if an offworlder incarnate comes from one of those places that bans it - the individual would be allowed to incarnate as a human here if not allowed to have a human relationship and experience.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 20-12-2016, 07:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
I have yet to hear of an issue with relationships between the two, and I suppose I'm technically in one myself. It seems to work especially well, since in my case I'm much more acquainted with humanity and Earth than my partner, and he's more acquainted with culture from another world. Meaning he brings with him the knowledge of how a culture can work - the values and practices - on other worlds that aren't Earth, and I bring forward knowledge of how other cultures on Earth have worked in the past. When we find consistencies between the two cultures, it offers a doorway of finding ways that the practices and values of the offworld culture can be introduced and applied to Earth. Methods that have never been tried or thought of before on Earth have had a chance to grow and work out their kinks on another world. By having the chance to work with someone who is more familiar with Earth and human psychology, an offworlder/starseed can have the chance to see their culture accepted and spread, and a lightworker can have the chance to experience and learn about a culture that has never been seen on Earth before.

It's actually pretty much identical to a relationship between a citizen of a nation and an immigrant from a not-so-well-known land. The difference is that there's not likely to be ambassadors or Wikipedia pages on the country the immigrant comes from, so there's a lot of trust and intuition-checking involved when an offworlder is talking about their homeland.

That said, it's entirely possible there are some bans on interspecies relationships with certain offworlders. The only thing that I'd be confused about is why - if an offworlder incarnate comes from one of those places that bans it - the individual would be allowed to incarnate as a human here if not allowed to have a human relationship and experience.

I know at least 1 that isn't allowed to have children here, starting to suspect maybe relationships are frowned upon too unless the other is sufficiently advanced enough or needed for karmic reasons.
Old 22-12-2016, 01:35 AM
Experiencer
Well the first time I went out with my Star Seed friend, she said she was praying for light. And now as I analyse it, since Star People well most of them are lonely here on earth, they really need someone, a incarnated angel lightworker to help them prolly not feel so lonely or act as a companion since both are not from earth.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Well, in my experience, you can be with whoever you want to be with as long as they resonate with you.
My husband is "demon-born" and I'm "angel-born" (incarnate angel, whichever) and while I'm sure some would say it's frowned upon - my husband is the most spiritually in tune person I know. More than myself since I'm only just now trying to figure out what I am and what my abilities are. It's a long love story lol and an interesting life we live. I believe we are here together to bring balance within each other. I show him light in my own way while he shows me that darkness exists and can sometimes be enlightening as well. I don't think many would agree with me but that's okay. My life won't alter due to the confusion and misunderstanding of others.
Old 13-01-2017, 05:06 PM
Knower
Yeah it should be, not that I know starseeds personally (I consider myself a potential LW though). Fear not your differences in each other put you off being together! <3