Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 28-04-2016, 08:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Rihannsu = Romulans

Doaege nnea Ch'Rihan = Langauge of Romulus

And yes I use it in roleplaying in Star Trek games, but, There is a growing group of people using now for everyday conversations now. Btw Khallianen is the noun version of Seeker. It is a fun hobby.

Also what Diane Duane started has expanded way beyond Her novels. http://www.rihan.org/drupal/ is a good place to start for it.

Aha! That's so neat! Are you fluent in it? The site I found just said "hunter" but hunter and seeker are very similar if you think about it...

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 28-04-2016, 08:50 PM
Master
I am not as fluent as some of my friends and We do use at other times than just on Star trek Online.
Old 29-04-2016, 02:31 PM
Master
I can see that being fun! No one will know what you are saying :)

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 29-04-2016, 10:45 PM
Master
Yes it does make it much easier to discuss important thoughts and concepts without people thinking you are crazy or going to hell for believing a certain way.
Old 14-05-2016, 06:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

the planet has a heavy darkness in the atmosphere and is full of evil it wears on all of us eventually but there is a way through it. felt like giving up weeks ago but my descendents helped me through it. that and consulting with teachers in heaven and pinpointing all the vulnerabilities in my house my enviorment and myself through introspection and recalls of my past life started by various techniques told to me by azrael and other teachers. that cleansing of the spirit and body cleansing of my environment and healing all those around me. typically it takes a lot to truly upset any of us as this path is one of the hardest and is a trial in itself. at first I had doubts about anything and everything much like you if not worse but after finding ways of taking out the darkness and protecting myself by the use of different arts such as toning using music infused with heavenly energy and focusing on why I am here by eliminating the darkness around me and in the world the more work I did in relation to my purpose and the more I spent in heaven and with my guides and relearning what the reincarnation process prevented me from remembering I found more inner peace and am not at war anymore as I am learning to resee the world and humanity as who they are as they are like children who wish to do good but are easily mislead that need help to resee the light of their true origins in our home worlds. as we both coexisted at one point but we are pretty much the elders and sustainers of the balance of the universal nature of all creation with each one of us having our many functions which gradually change over time as we advance. with me I had to learn diplomacy and become a healer as well as serving higher on the mystic order than previous as I lived the warrior path previously primarily and had to heal from all the emotional backlash of all the battles and purify thousands of years upon this planet while having to learn the lessons of patience as I would be doing similar work to Raphael and azrael at a later date so on top of that I had abuses from fallen angel and human alike since the time of my early childhood was exposed to many tramaus and the dark side of life early on as I would have to work with redeeming souls and shaping them so that they may be able to cross over and earn their heavenly place those souls who are damned and reborn non damned as a second chance basically whenever their sentence is up. while I would also be expected to protect humanity from the demonic forces as well and heal those spirits who are on the earth that have been driven mad and became demons through nasty workings of the hijacking of their souls and etc. try to remember your past lives more and see what you can learn from your guides to find more peace and to heal from the disorder that is the chaotic nature of things as they are. the darkness is like that but there is a way to defeat it. through the light of truth and service of what you can do to help others with based on your own services with connection to your guides. its not easy to defeat it but focusing on defeating it and purifying your life and body that will help a lot. as we can defeat the darkness if we are helped out of it the strength is within and the power to defeat it but your guides are the best way to defeat it. that and angels like Raphael for healing and the knowledge of healing. with upsetting anyone I was worried to and still am but what I realized is they are more understanding and more merciful than we think. a lot of information that is lost can come back but with the help of rochel and other similar angels who are tasked with memory recall such as narael whom is very old and works with memory amongst many other things.
Old 14-05-2016, 06:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by krs2014
Feel like I'm ma stuck in a war zone

Not even sure if I've upset anyone?????
Its been a war zone since the Biblical Day 6 imploded after the Apple of Knowledge event.

Come on, its fun in the war zone. Dreams can be very exciting when fighting fallen angels and daemons.

Weird events can happen during the day where the evil spirits mess you up yet they cannot destroy you.

Just laugh in their faces with thoughts of defiance and there is nothing they can do about it.

If you survived this far, then you are strong and need training for the ultimate spiritual battle coming down the pipe this summer.

Events have only just started to heat up. Stand up and get the good spirits to stand by your side.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:01 PM
Experiencer

Amen jesus is the way the true and the life

We Exhalt thee Jesus king of kings Lord of Lords
Thanks. . Out of darkness into light
Into a light that darkness can't comprehend. ....

Love of God previlis All
Old 12-06-2016, 07:02 PM
Experiencer

Amen jesus is the way

We Exhalt thee Jesus king of kings Lord of Lords
Thanks. . Out of darkness into light
Into a light that darkness can't comprehend. ....

Love of God previlis All