Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 29-04-2016, 09:15 PM
Experiencer
Yeah dragon, some demons just persist.

There is a lady here who lives nearby, a drunk and a narcissist, with 5 demonic attachments. After trying everything else 1st to help her I finally had to banish it all from my house and erect a force field around my perimeter.

The thing to try to understand is the creatures are starved, they are cut off from Source, and so it helps to generate compassion for them. Even if they cut themselves off by making poor choices. The reason is because some can be brought back to the Light to face their karma. I have even met demons who stated outright "I don't want to do this anymore, please help me."

However, you are always your #1 priority. Protect your energy field from leeches, parasites, demonics etc. With practice and over time you will get it :-)
Old 29-04-2016, 09:21 PM
Experiencer
hi evariste,

Quote:
Originally Posted by evariste
Anyone who has experienced truly "dark beings" knows they are not future playmates or friends.

My best Spirit friend is a dragon that had lost his light. I helped him get his Light back. That is what I do. I help beings to get their Light back. Some can be reconnected, even Demons. Although if you have been terrorized by them I understand you would not want to be friends. I have no fear, therefore they have no real terror effect on me. Just more of an annoyance.

There are things that are not even sentient, such as leeches, parasites etc. Those can just be destroyed, dissolved.
Old 30-04-2016, 11:44 AM
Seeker

True!
They are lost children. I have been tortured by hordes of them and I still cant blame them for the darkness in their hearts. Every being has a right to redemption.

But at the same time I get the people who cant forgive demons and loathe them. Because that is their nature. Just like a demons nature is darkness. And a birds is to fly.
We are bound by these things.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:17 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mark
Also, I forgot to mention that burning Palo Santo wood, and inhaling the smoke though the nose works great for raising your spiritual vibrations. True, the smell is a little harsh on your nostrils, but it gives you a really great "spiritual buzz," and when the effects are over, there are no side effects. I paid $ 5.00 for a stick, and it can last for weeks or months. You just put it out after your though.
Just watch out for inhaling too much, I read that the smoke contains toxins. I went through a phase of smoking things like sage and incenses through a pipe, Palo Santo was the main thing I had to avoid because it contains toxic compounds. I intuitively feel that smoking sage and cleansing incenses is going to be helpful for this, I've experienced how I can feel blockages and entities in my breath on ayahuasca. It makes sense if one considers that our breath is our source of life force.
Old 08-06-2016, 02:19 PM
Guide

When you breath the smoke through the nose, the nose serves as a filter, so it's not as harmful as when you breath the smoke through your mouth. But if you prefer not to go that route, which I can understand, another way is place a drop of essentual oil on the tip of your nose. Some good choices are Lemon, Orange and Rose Absolute.
Old 07-07-2016, 05:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by evariste
Hello,
I have a questioned pointed to anyone who has experience with demonic / non-human entity possession. I am trying to conceptualize how this energetically functions and how one in turn directs energy to exorcise an entity from their aural body. *Replies with PERSONAL accounts/successes most helpful to add to this discussion*

It is my understanding that non-human entities ("demons") somehow attach themselves into a human's energy field to draw energy from that human parasitically; presumably as a mechanism of survival. Are there energy practices/crystals/herbs/other natural modalities that are "toxic" to a demon and can eliminate them, like some of the aforementioned can clear an infection from the body? I think most of us know basics about Christian exorcism rituals... what about other methods that take a more technical approach in regard to laws of energy?

For instance, it has been documented that rooms feel cold when an entity is manifesting, presumably because the entity requires energy to manifest and is consuming energy in the room therefore lowing the temperature. It could be assumed that spirits need and use energy but also have limitations to the amount of energy they can tolerate (similarly to temperature limits a human body can withstand). It has been said that demons exist as lower frequencies and that raising your spiritual frequency helps in repelling them.

Tying it all together, what can be done to manipulate energy to remove a demon once lodged inside the energy body? What are the most powerful methods of raising your spiritual frequency?

Please contribute your experiences and understanding! Thanks

Ive had a little bit of experience in this field, I was near fully possessed at one point and after many individuals worked individually on me trying to clear me (more things just kept coming up or the things kept coming back, we were using the aid of Archangel Micheal and his divine sword to cut links too), I ended up having to had to have a large circle of lightworkers people do a group healing on me to clear me from all the entities I was carrying.

It was quite brutal, I wish I'd got some of my healings filmed, it was a very crazy time for me. I was thrashing on the floor as it hurt so much to feel like all these beings were actually ripping their way out of me to flee from the energy the group was projecting at me. I got left with bruises from my thrashes hitting chair legs.

During another healings I had a couple of things go on which makes me think of the exocist movie as my body did a couple of impossible things.

I can say from my experience that bathing in salt and water will not get demons or entities which are inside of you out all it will do is help clear your surface energy layers. I was bathing in salt water for up to 4hrs a day just to feel a little bit comfortable due to all the **** coming out into our auric field around my body.

burning incense and all the other things I did didnt clear me from these.

Some born again christians praying over me I believe would of been able to clear me (note Im not christian thou) had I been tired up during their attempt to clear me. I had to stop this healing though as the being was about to have me attack them, he was raging and that caused me to feel rage and I would of lost control as he was too strong and would of hurt them.

so no I dont know of much to clear these.

I did once get an incubus being cleared from me by just sweeping my auric field down with an eagle's feather and intent to clear this. It was a huge shock to both of us when it suddenly appeared in front of us when it came out of my inner auric field (before that neither of us could see it) and fled across her yard and over her fence.

sure one can clear these by raising ones own vibration but that can take years to get to the point in which one has done so enough (if one is lucky to succede when being influenced by this stuff which can also be causing one to have dark thoughts).

and I wasnt strong enough to just demand it to leave properly and for it to do so though I tried demanding this. Some may be able to get one to leave this one if they know its there. When I started having some dealings with some other incubus's, those I was able to just order to leave me alone and they did....those ones were not inside of me thou but just visiting me at night.

Another entity (a shadow person) was killed while inside of me by someone who astrally projected herself inside of me to it and kill it with an astral sword. This was interesting as the moment this other killed it.. all this energy which was previously like a horrid crawly energy going right though me, suddenly stilled and started falling off in like handfuls of it.

Another time I got called as a healer to try to help a possession case of another healer I knew, unfortunately I was unable to free her from the demon who had full control over her (all her chakras were left like saltanas and wouldnt respond to energy) so had no choice but to ring an ambulance as demon had put her life at risk. She came to the next day but I stayed away as I didnt want to be involved with a demon that powerful and risk myself getting possessed again, Ive no idea what happened to her. (she'd got possessed after not protecting herself during a healing on someone with very creepy energy throu him and many entities in him)

Demons arent always easy to get rid of.
Old 18-07-2016, 01:56 PM
Deactivated Account

hi
I Think of it as a war.So in war you use any and all weapons against darkest of the dark ,evil,malevonenet beings.Salt baths help your physical body,with all the chemicals we exposed to.foot baths also drain them and charge you.
So my moto is see good smell good eat good,anything positive is Good.
Sea dove has placed an interesting write up,others too.
So Salt baths very good,Also drinking himalayan salt with lemon excellent.throw the energy drinks in the toilet.
Its a war,if demons dark forces aint coming after you,theres a problem.could be deals made by your forefathers ,juju,people wanting you dead etc
You counter by Remaining positive.there is the creator,he rewards discipline ,i trust no one but him,sometimes not even yourself.
my very presence makes them actup in people who are willing or unwilling puppets of the darkness.Okay ever seen a whole highway of vehicles try to run you over.A whole city try and start fights.Death stares,paraphanelia thrown at your place etc i smell desperation on their side.heck if i made a movie it would be a top seller.
These people go to extreme lengths to do harm,maintain their position in the heirarchy,you know how that goes sacrificing h"£$%^ ,vile stuff,vile stuff ,vile stuff.
YOU NEED TO DO THE OPPOSITE,Laugh at them,smile.If i was to hit em they would lock me up.Im a threat to their demons and demon heirarchy.
POSITIVE MANTRAS ARE FAITH AND BELIEF.
SAY I WILL NOT FEEL >>>>>>> i WILL OVERCOME NOT OVERCOMED>>>>>>>>
THE CREATOR IS STRONG IM STRONG,YOU GET,YOU WILL NOT DRAIN MY ENERGY.

THE SECRET AND THE BEST KEPT SECRET IS REMAINING THANKFUL TO THE CREATOR.YOU WILL SEE THE LOOPS THEY TRIGGER IN YOU.

ALSO CHECK YOUR LAND OR HOUSE FOR GEOPATHIC STRESS LEY LINES AND STUFF<ON NEGATIVE LAND STUFF IS AMPLIFIED TEN FOLD.NEUTRALISE THE LINES.
SOME PEOPLE LIKE ME ARE EXTRA SENSITIVE,WHEN I NEUTRALISED THE LINES AND UNDERGROUND TELLURIC FIELDS MY BODIES FELT MUCH BETTER TO CARRYOUT WAR.PATIENCE GOES A LONG WAY AND Discipline AND LOVE BUT NOT CONFORMITY OR SUBMISSIVENESS.DEATH IS ANOTHER BEGINNING WHY SHOULD I BE THREATENED.BEST MANTRA IN THE NAME OF THE CREATOR THE MOST BENEFICIENT THE MOST MERCIFUL PLEASE GUIDE ME
AND MOVE ME FORWARD LET ME BE DEPENDENT ON YOU ONLY STRENGTHEN ME .............YOU CAN FILL THAT SPACE with whatever else you like.
SO HEY WHATEVER IS GOOD FOR YOU BAD FOR THEM THEN DO IT JUST DO IT.UNLESS YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE OTHER CLUB!!!!!!!!!!
THEY CHARGE THEM SELVES WITH EVIL,YOU CHARGE YOURSELF WITH GOOD.THE WORST IS WHEN YOU ON THE FENCE SWINGING OVER TO EACH SIDE NOW AND THEN TO RETURN THERE.
I COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON THEY DID THIS AND THAT AND THIS>WHEN YOUR AWARENESS IS UP WHATEVER THEY DO YOU WILL BE AWARE AND NOT FALL INTO THEIR SCRIPT OF CONSTANT DISTRACTIONS,and not going into unproductive LOOPS.
PEACE AND BLESSINGS OF THE CREATOR BE WITH YOU FRIEND.
ANY ENERGY NOT OF EMPOWERMENT IS NOT OF THE CREATOR.
THEY CAN MIMICK OR DO A CON OF A PYRAMID SCHEME THEY CANT FULLY COPY IT.
FIGHT HARD.
THE BEST TRICK IS TO MAKE YOU THINK YOU CANT BUT YOU CAN AND THEM POWERLESS AND YOU POWERFUL<THEY TRICK YOU INTO THE BELIEVING THE OPPOSITE.
WHEN YOUR CAR SLIDES HECK COUNTER STEER POWER ON IT AND DRIFT SIDEWAYS>YEAH TIRES AINT CHEAP BUT IT PUTS A SMILE ON YOUR FACE .HENCE IN CAR TERMINOLOGY TO TAKE A BEND THE FASTEST WAY NOT TO LOOSE GRIP EXAMPLE OF OPPOSITES RALLY AND FORMULA 1.okay thats enough,i had to giveup alot of stuff in my life a sacrifice for sure,that was just an end on the lighter side.

regards

Last edited by enforcer : 18-07-2016 at 04:27 PM.
Old 14-08-2016, 02:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon
Ive had a few really powerful demons that even I and my dragons were having trouble exorcising that would latch on for weeks after sucking at my energy and getting too powerful =.= it really upsets me. Because i know that they can now go prey on people with almost impunity now because of the power they have been sucking from me. and I'm not strong enough to banish them yet:(
When you banish them, do you get your energy back?