Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-11-2013, 02:53 PM
azuly

What do you think of crows and other black birds?

I am kind of hoping that horror movies made crows and other black birds a bad omen and that in reality it is not true.

The other day I was asking for a sign that everything will be ok (really difficult time for me). I was out most of the days and all I've been seeing were crows and some other black birds(don't know the name). I was more hoping for a nice cloud shape or white feather or something ( I kept my mind and heart open for other possible signs as well). I got nothing :(

So,what is your opinion on dark birds?
Old 29-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Experiencer

Crows are amazing when they flock in the Autumn. I can trance, mesmerize, and more (like Telepathy, Consciousness etc) with their very scintillas of wing movement. Once as Death, I had a filled-in halo of midges while walking around the seminary to the movement of the crows.
Old 29-11-2013, 04:05 PM
Master

The christian churches have had and have no problem with using black in their clothing and gear. Priests, nuns, bible covers. An interesting fact to consider if you want to argue that there is anything negative connected with black birds. If you want to argue that white is a good color for a bird.... take a look at a flock of seagulls hovering over a dead fish. Give a shark wings and you'll have a giant seagull ;)
Old 29-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Experiencer

I as a Visionary find my locals who are mostly baptised Catholics have a great deal of trouble defining and reacting to Black. They either find it entirely invisible or entirely negative, when sublime they find their prejudice absent and depth, the deep, reason, serenity (all coloured black) make their way. HTH.
Old 29-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Ecthalion

Crows and their kin are very intelligent birds.
Superstitious nonsense has given them a bad reputation.
Enjoy them and marvel at them, another of God's creations.
Old 29-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Master
Azuly--

Raven have been a totem for me for a long time. I used to just think of them as overgrown (annoying) crows. But they are very intelligent, are monogamous, and are very wise (IMO).

I began to develop a kind of language with my guide in asking for signs and getting birds. In my lingo, if I asked if I should pursue something more or let it go, the woodpecker was "keep pursuing" and the raven was "just chill".

I have many named pairs that I can identify and that come up to me on my walks. (I do bring them baggies of dog or cat food sometimes.) But they sit about a foot away from me on the fence looking out into the distance.

If I visualize different colors of energy out around me, they change the noises they make. I've gotten to understand the meanings of their clicks, glug-glugs and other sounds.

In fact, we've had the same pair in our palm tree for the 23 years we've been at this house. Whenever I have bad leftovers (or turkey bones after Thanksgiving)--I put them on a stone across the road. Sometimes, when I'm cooking, they come to the road looking in.

After I hadn't walked for 2 months, as soon as I got to the gate, the raven I call Feed Me,Seymour (Little Shop of Horrors reference), opened his beak and sat looking at me. I had nothing but it was good to see the little buggers again. I find them very amusing.

But I go on....Sorry. I really do enjoy these buggers and can't see them as a carniverous nuisance anymore.

Your guide has begun a dialog. You'll soon be able to tell what the "message" was. Good luck.

Lora
Old 29-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Master
I think crows, ravens and magpies are amazing!!

I love the way they chatter,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 30-11-2013, 10:20 PM
Experiencer
I think they're cute :)
One of my favorite colors is black so black
birds look beautiful to me so do black cats
and it doesn't mean anything to me at least lol
Old 01-12-2013, 05:14 AM
Master

Crows are one of my favourite birds, I love them. They're so vocal and have many different calls and sounds. I'm beginning to learn that the different sounds, (their clicks and glug-glugs as Isle-Walker said, lol) they make have different messages for me.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:19 AM
Experiencer

Jenny Crow - I totally converse with crows, as their group and individually